PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sweet, might make the PS TV even better to have all PS1, PSP, and Vita games playable. How do you get around the touch screen parts? Can you turn those off in Golden Abyss? It would be pretty funny to see someone trying to play Tearaway lol.
PS TV emulates the touch by hitting R3+L3 and then using R3 for the front cursor and L3 for the back, or something. The problem you'd run into with GA is that it'd be a gigantic pain in the ass to use the swipe for all the charcoal rubbings unless the cursor is huge. That and there's at least one point in the game where you have to hold the Vita up to a bright light to reveal hidden ink for some plot device; PS TV will stop you right there.

PS TV emulates the touch by hitting R3+L3 and then using R3 for the front cursor and L3 for the back, or something. The problem you'd run into with GA is that it'd be a gigantic pain in the ass to use the swipe for all the charcoal rubbings unless the cursor is huge. That and there's at least one point in the game where you have to hold the Vita up to a bright light to reveal hidden ink for some plot device; PS TV will stop you right there.
I kind of want to run the whitelist fix but I kind of don't as well, last thing in the world I'd want to do is get banned for something like this. I guess you could pull it offline and transfer stuff through the PS3 but that's a lot of hassle in this day and age. lol. At least for my lazy ass digital self.

8-bit Mario Amiibo has already tanked to shit value, it keeps coming in stock at Gamestop so it's not nearly as rare as people thought. Sold mine 10 days ago for $15 more than it's going for now. Pretty sure the bubble is burst except for a few random outliers and the ones that are bundled with crazy expensive things (like modern 8 bit mario only being with WiiU right now)

8 bit and Zero Suit were the ones of the last wave that my local store had the most stock of, but even Oli and Gannon were well represented.

Last edited by a moderator:
8-bit Mario Amiibo has already tanked to shit value, it keeps coming in stock at Gamestop so it's not nearly as rare as people thought. Sold mine 10 days ago for $15 more than it's going for now. Pretty sure the bubble is burst except for a few random outliers and the ones that are bundled with crazy expensive things (like modern 8 bit mario only being with WiiU right now)
Darn. I'll probably hold onto my extra from Gamestop for a while longer, and if the value doesn't rise before the end of the return period, I'll just return it to a store.

This asshole infographic made me think Better Call Saul was on Netflix in the US already.

netflixhooked-720x413.jpeg

But Netflix doesn't have anything new. They are boring and cause your 16 year old daughters to get pregnant.

Netflix n chill causes 73% to have sexual intercourse.

seriously developers, it can't possibly take more than a few minutes to test your controls over remote play to see if they work or not. The action buttons for brothers are the top right and left of the touch screen instead of the shoulder buttons. WHY

[quote name="TheCro" post="12937203" timestamp="1443146091"]Started up a Rainbow 6 party if people are ready to play. Looks like sage is already on.[/quote]

Downloading now maybe get to try this tomorrow night.

New poll idea with all the talk of candy.

What style of chocolate do you like best:

White

Milk

Dark

Raw

I don't eat chocolate ever

Yes, we all know white chocolate is not actually chocolate, but some people prefer it. No need to inform everyone.
What the fuck. I can't believe this.

I can wait a bit for pancakes and or bums who also wanted to play. And if we need a 4th velo wanted to help.
Yeah I still haven't reached the point of multiplayer access yet. Seems a lot longer than I remember.

Damn I regret not preordering Rainbow 6.

I rented Until Dawn for the night. Are the collectables easy to find? Do they require a guide? Does the game track them for you? Would prefer no guide and just want to enjoy story or is it wise to try to hit collectables even on the first playthrough?

I watched A Young Doctor's Notebook tonight. Pretty morbid, depressing, funny, and enjoyable. Anyone else seen it? Only eight 20 minutes episodes so not a major commitment.

I rented Until Dawn for the night. Are the collectables easy to find? Do they require a guide? Does the game track them for you? Would prefer no guide and just want to enjoy story or is it wise to try to hit collectables even on the first playthrough?
What does Seahawks back 2 back mean on your psnprofile? Back 2 back losses?

PS1 Classics:

Mega Man Legends

PS4:

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5

NBA 2K16

Uncharted Collection (Demo)

Hardware Rivals Beta (for PS+ members)

Dungeon Defenders 2 Beta

NBA Live 16 (with Trial)

Arcade Archives: Karate Champ

Arcade Archives: Shuse Osumo (???)

Dynamite Fishing: World Games

Journey: Collectors Edition (includes other TGC stuff maybe)

Onigiri

Prismatic Solid

Samurai Warriors 4-2

Thief Town

Toto: Temple Deluxe

PS3:

NBA 2K16

Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign

Samurai Warriors 4-2

PS Vita:

Persona 4 Dancing All Night

Gem Legends

Samurai Warriors 4-2

Well I got over half way through Until Dawn.  Right after what I am assuming is a save point the screen went black.  My PS4 then died when I tried to close the application.  Start it back up and I get the "Recovering partial data" nonsense that based on Google searches is not a good thing.

I really hope I do not have to start over.

Talk about odd timing.

I just finished my first playthrough, which I did without any guides for the collectibles. I did a lot better than I expected--I missed 5 totems out of 30 total, and for the other three collectible types (Mystery Man [30+], 1954 [25+], and The Twins [19]), I only missed one of each. I tried to be as thorough as possible whenever I could move around and I tried to pay attention to whenever a shiny dot appeared (indicating something interact-able). I suppose you could use a guide on your first playthrough, but it felt awesome to play completely blind.

Yes, the collectibles are tracked in that you can see how many you're missing, though there's no way to know which chapter has a collectible you missed unless you look at a video guide.

I nearly finished with a perfect game, too, but one character died. I can't wait to go back through for the plat.

Speaking of AC I heard a podcast this morning where they were talking about Syndicate. I loved 4 and didn't play Unity. It dawned on me though I might be better off in the future playing just the shorter stand alone DLC games. I still have Freedom Cry to play but maybe I'll just play the Jack The Ripper DLC instead of getting the full Syndicate. After all these awesome open world games lately AC is really started to show it's age with combat and the control mechanics. I know Unity changed some things but I think they need to take a year off to push the envelope again. I thought about buying the old ones on PS3 for $5 each but I can't imagine it would be worth it at this point.
I gave up on the AC series after the atrocious ending to 3. I'm one of those weirdos who got into the series because of the conspiracy-laden historical revisionism/fiction.

fuck you amazon, wanting me to verify my credit card for a beta code... I ain't got time for that shit.

Seriously, I'm too lazy to dig that card out... really not even sure which card it wants. If you guys start raving about the beta then maybe I'll feel compelled to put a little more effort into it, but for now... fuck it.

edit: The beta is getting blasted in the deals thread; all kinds of matchmaking issues and the people that are getting in say it's doody.... my credit card will remain buried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back