PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

If you bought DI on PS3 you should take it back. It runs like absolute shit. My kid bitched at me about playing the Star Wars set on it because it was so awful. He said, "If we ever play it anymore it is only going to be on the PS4!"

I managed to work through the stuff to get the plat in just over 24 hours. If not for all the slow loading times and fewer players in the arcade, it would have been finished in very little time.
Haven't bought the new DI yet because we went with Lego Dimensions as the big game this year. But yeah DI 2 ran pretty shitty. I'll try to hold out.

Speaking of Lego Dimensions, anyone else having trouble connecting to their server and/or losing game progress?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's January 1st and I already made my first 2 gaming purchases of the year.
What'd you buy?

I'm watching Velo on Twitch and said to myself "Man, they really revamped the interface with all those content updates." With all the Diablo 3 talk I thought he was playing that. He was playing Gauntlet lol. Didnt you guys say it was hard or sucked or something? It looks interesting, but they keep dying. Maybe I should stick to D3.

Defense was bad because they can't play alll day due to their sorry ass offense/qb. Defense would be stud kfthe o would keep the ball more. And score. The D runs out of gas.

Haven't bought the new DI yet because we went with Lego Dimensions as the big game this year. But yeah DI 2 ran pretty shitty. I'll try to hold out.

Speaking of Lego Dimensions, anyone else having trouble connecting to their server and/or losing game progress?
If you ever want to play it anyway, let me know before you buy. I can help out if the kid prefers the toy box part and doesn't really care about the Star Wars levels.

ETA: I have not heard of anyone that had that problem and I have another friend playing it on PS3 now.

What'd you buy?

I'm watching Velo on Twitch and said to myself "Man, they really revamped the interface with all those content updates." With all the Diablo 3 talk I thought he was playing that. He was playing Gauntlet lol. Didnt you guys say it was hard or sucked or something? It looks interesting, but they keep dying. Maybe I should stick to D3.
Nothing exciting, just 2 copies of AC Rogue to flip to Gamestop.

PS3 Diablo? Anyone? Anyone?

Yeah ok.
Some guy dropped a bunch of hacked gear in one of my rift runs. It's good for power leveling, I guess.

I'm up for RDR this weekend and we can work on Diablo's hardcore stuff after.

True Trophies puts my games played and trophies earned at 16 and 444, respectively. I'd go on the site itself to look around some more, but the site crashes my browser after about 5 seconds.

Sorry, I haven't played it in awhile. But our 2nd play session loaded the save no problem. #nothelping

If anyone wants more content there are a few deals going on. Amazon matched GameStop's price on the Fun Packs for $7.50 which is half off. I think BestBuy still has the buy 2 Fun Packs for $20 which is $8/pack with GCU ($16).

Amazon also has $10 off Level Packs for $20. Their sales work on pre-orders if you want to get the Midway Arcade or Ghostbusters packs at launch or some of the Fun Packs too at $7.50.

Defense was bad because they can't play alll day due to their sorry ass offense/qb. Defense would be stud kfthe o would keep the ball more. And score. The D runs out of gas.
That Michigan QB was throwing darts too. No matter how good of a defense you are, you can not defend against perfectly placed passes.

Some guy dropped a bunch of hacked gear in one of my rift runs. It's good for power leveling, I guess.

I'm up for RDR this weekend and we can work on Diablo's hardcore stuff after.

True Trophies puts my games played and trophies earned at 16 and 444, respectively. I'd go on the site itself to look around some more, but the site crashes my browser after about 5 seconds.
Some guy here on CAG gave me a bunch of Diablo stuff that gives crazy amounts of XP and gold. Definitely hacked.

Ah Frys, cancelling my in store pickup order within a couple of minutes claiming you can't find the 2 games I ordered and then me driving there and finding them without an issue.  Bitchin.

What'd you buy?

yeah we were playing on hard and then kept trying to do some 5 wave challenge and kept dieing. We are taking a break but probly gonna do more gauntlet later or diablo 3 with derek. Thanks alot for watching and chatting with us

also the stuff costs way too much to unlock and they don't give you the option to try it out so if you save up all your money and buy some crappy upgrade you are stuck with it. also i was stuck playing the wizard and it was like magica for idiots but you still need to queue up your 9 different spells so i had to learn what each of them did and then his other weapons swap out spells but i started to get the hang of it eventually

Cro you were right, shock and awe was cake.  Just need to restart endless for 7 minutes/not die and i will have the plat. 

edit: and done. that was a quick plat. suck it mild.

I'm selling some of my old PS3 and Wii/DS/3DS games, and a few PS4 games.

Anyways, if you're interested in anything at all PM me. We can figure something cheaper out since if you buy directly from me I don't have to pay Amazon fees.

If you do see something you're interested in, PM me right away so I can pull it down from Amazon. Cuz once someone buys it on there, it's gone.

http://www.amazon.com/sp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B00006IJJK&isAmazonFulfilled=0&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=A1CHWZHZEQWYC4&tab=&vasStoreID=#products

(click Products to see what I have for sell)

Cro you were right, shock and awe was cake. Just need to restart endless for 7 minutes/not die and i will have the plat.

edit: and done. that was a quick plat. suck it mild.
Wait you platted Super Stardust Ultra already? I thought it would be pretty tough. Sweet.

yeah gator loved nomnom so i got it on his recommendation.

also i love my kids more than anything in the world but my baby just broke off tonberry's lamp on my action figures lol

crazy glue time i guess or just trash the lamp piece

I'm selling some of my old PS3 and Wii/DS/3DS games, and a few PS4 games.

Anyways, if you're interested in anything at all PM me. We can figure something cheaper out since if you buy directly from me I don't have to pay Amazon fees.

If you do see something you're interested in, PM me right away so I can pull it down from Amazon. Cuz once someone buys it on there, it's gone.

http://www.amazon.com/sp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=B00006IJJK&isAmazonFulfilled=0&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=A1CHWZHZEQWYC4&tab=&vasStoreID=#products

(click Products to see what I have for sell)
Only $75 for KH 1.5? Where do I send my money!

Only $75 for KH 1.5? Where do I send my money!
What a deal, huh?

It's the sealed LE, it'll probably take a little while but it will sell at that price. Looks like someone already jumped me on lowest price though. Bastard!

EDIT: Someone already messaged me about it, asking for pics.

Nice, new thread!

I've had a beard for about 15 years. I hated shaving in HS, but I kept doing it during my early college years. Then one day I just decided no more.

I still shave my neck every morning, except on the weekends. I keep my beard trimmed with either a two or three guard. I'll hit it with a one guard about once a month to even everything out, because there are some areas that just grow thicker than others.

I've shaved it off a handful of times in those fifteen years; primarily for weddings that I was in where the bride wanted everyone clean shaven. It feels so weird, though, that I quickly grow it back.

Funny thing is that my wife always likes it when I shave it off, and will occasionally try to get me to get rid of it. I always tell her I'll shave my face if she shaves her 'you-know-where' and she quickly drops the subject.

There have been some real crappy bowl games today. I just watched Standford pull a fake fumble play off for a TD pass, and they were already winning 28-0.

Edit: And I haven't seen McCaffrey play much, if at all, this year, but that dude is a BEAST!

#greatwhitehope

There have been some real crappy bowl games today. I just watched Standford pull a fake fumble play off for a TD pass, and they were already winning 28-0.

Edit: And I haven't seen McCaffrey play much, if at all, this year, but that dude is a BEAST!

#greatwhitehope
Yeah I was wondering if his mom is black because his dad was nowhere near this good!

[quote name="Cleaner7" post="13133504" timestamp="1451681370"]Aka top 5 people who don't know how to shut the fuck up!

Aka some of my favorite thread peeps.[/quote]

I rounded out the top 10!

Beards! I look like an amiibo collecting 6yo if I'm clean shaven. Pharm talked the most...no way..and you can add my twitch in the op now @crazydiamond1155...Happy new years all...rdr!

Sweet, new thread. I'm down to try hardcore diablo. Would we be starting new characters or what?

Gaming resolution is to beat more games than I beat this year. 

44 games played and 33 completed in 2015, that sounds kinda high for me, did I really do that many? TT says I've only completed 57 overall.

TT says I played 23 games and completed 10 of them. And of those 10 six of them were games that I played on both consoles (Minecraft, Far Cry 4, Tales from the Borderlands).

I blame Destiny.

bread's done
Back