PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

PSNOT.jpg

2014 - 76 played, 53 completed

2015 - 56 played, 30 completed

I'm shocked that I played that many games. If I wasn't playing Destiny so much, I would've been a lot higher.

You can tell when new Destiny content came out. My graphs are rock bottom when a Destiny expansion comes out, and then slowly go up as I get bored with it. So January I have nothing, and then April was my highest month. Then in May, it's right back to nothing again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know how many I played this year, but I ended up beating 45 last year. Aiming for 50 this year.

holy cow busy co op night. just got done doing a heist and diablo 3 and gauntlet earlier now rdr. crazy friday night living it up in the new year

1,411 trophies, 108 games played, 18 completed. Like stotch, my progress died with elder scrolls. Picked up a little bit, and then died with my return to work. I've started to get my mojo back recently though. Last couple weeks haven't looked too bad.

127 achievements, 15 games played, 1 completed on the other side.

42 games beat this year vs 45 last year. Was at 24 through may, so 18 since elder scrolls and return to work. I'd like to say I'm gonna squash that number this year, but the amount of RPGs, open world games, and the division say otherwise.

42 games beat this year vs 45 last year. Was at 24 through may, so 18 since elder scrolls and return to work. I'd like to say I'm gonna squash that number this year, but the amount of RPGs, open world games, and the division say otherwise.
You beat more games after starting Elder Scrolls than I played all year. lol

Thanks Crazy for showing Zimm and I the RDR MP level glitch last night.  Popped the lvl 50 trophy and several others while the glitch was going.

For some reason it didn't save my progress to lvl 50.  I had to quit to the XMB after I got the trophy to pop because pressing Select or Start wouldn't do anything.  When I logged back on, it only had my character as a lvl 14; Zimm's stayed at lvl 50.  I'll try the glitch again so that I can pop the Legendary trophy.

And just for you Crazy, here's Achmed the Dead Terrorist:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBvfiCdk-jc[/media]

Is Until Dawn one of the ones with the trade-in bump or something?  I know people were asking about it, but it was strange seeing so many people on my friend's list playing that one this morning.

Is Until Dawn one of the ones with the trade-in bump or something? I know people were asking about it, but it was strange seeing so many people on my friend's list playing that one this morning.
It's trading in higher than the buy price from BF at best buy. No way I'm going to finish it tonight though, but it's interesting so far.

Is Until Dawn one of the ones with the trade-in bump or something? I know people were asking about it, but it was strange seeing so many people on my friend's list playing that one this morning.
$16 gcu bf copies + $20-ish tiv at best buy right now

Edit: sage'd

Pro value for until dawn is $24 at gs. Might be ok if I don't(I won't) finish it today. Still debating on even going for the plat. I went ahead with a blind playthrough first. Just hit chapter 5, not sure why this game got so much praise outside of the easy plat.

2015- Games Started 56

Games Played - 64

Games Completed - 0

(Uh, you don't have to get 100% to "complete" the game. Just making it to the ending is enough for me)

Pro value for until dawn is $24 at gs. Might be ok if I don't(I won't) finish it today. Still debating on even going for the plat. I went ahead with a blind playthrough first. Just hit chapter 5, not sure why this game got so much praise outside of the easy plat.
LQUwqYz.jpg

6kRpKmH.jpg

Pretty sure both of those are supposed to be them smiling.

Looking at that list... what ever happened to Topside?
The last thing I remember about Topside was he was planning on bringing his wife to the new starwars movie. I don't know if he has posted since the release so hopefully his absence means things went well. I'm pretty sure his priorities are correct in spending more time with his family and less time on a super serious video game deals thread ;) I wish the best of luck to both of them and hope he has a great and happy new year.

or maybe he is pulling a stotch and will be back in a few months after leaving without a reason

the new 'im just a normal guy' stotch is so casual i almost forget about the 'constant troll' stotch. cro might have to keep his old crown even longer. hell barely even 20% of his posts since returning are veiled insults at me or my cam girls, so that's a huge improvement :)

Until Dawn question:

seriously, you assholes shot the squirrel? wtf lol
my daughters thought it was going to impress the girl. she obviously says something like yeah well how bout a moving target.

the rest of the game was lived in shame. never shoot the squirrel

haha, it's funny seeing 3+ people this morning on my friends list playing until dawn to rush it out and trade it in :)

its probly getting more play this weekend than release

bread's done
Back