PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Kill Strain hits 7/19 and PS+ members get early access on 7/12. This is one of those games that supposedly gets a free beta code or whatever from the Inside Playstation thing during e3. It's in limited access now and so I guess once those codes show up we'll be able to play it.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/06/22/kill-strain-launching-july-19-early-access-for-ps-plus/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUZGkIPdEgI

Looks like a MOBA twinstick to me. Can't decide whether I'm interested. 

As a kid I always thought people were saying "wa la" so I thought it would be funny to spell it like that. Plus I dont know how you do that thing on the a.
On a phone you just hold down a and then options pop up for accents and stuff. At least that's how it works on iPhone. It also works like that in Mac OS X. Voilà. But is it à or á or something else? I don't know....

Last edited by a moderator:
Who the fuck even brings up these lawsuits?
fucking losers.
ae16fa53_wow-nerd-south-park-580.jpeg

I thought I had to go to the courthouse downtown today to drop off documents for the judge to sign.   It would probably take about 2 hours so I thought, perfect excuse to leave at lunch time go to the courthouse and work from home the rest of the afternoon. 

As I am explaining this to someone, one of my people mentions the Brandon courthouse can take the docs in and its close to the office and no wait times usually. 

God damn it I hate "helpful" employees!

My first softball game of the season last night and of course I get clocked in the face trying to score. Ball bounced off my face directly into my elbow cradle. I tossed the ball back to the field to a round of high-fives, unaware of my broken sunglasses. At least I was safe. The cost of victory is high.

#sports

I like that style of game so I'm pretty interested. I just asked if there will be a demo, so we'll see.
Negatory.

+ Thermopyle2 on June 22nd, 2016 at 7:12 am said:

Will there be a demo for this?

+ Aidan Price on June 22nd, 2016 at 7:16 am said:
No demo planned. We did have hands on at PSX and a few other shows but are focused on the full game in the run up to release :D

My first softball game of the season last night and of course I get clocked in the face trying to score. Ball bounced off my face directly into my elbow cradle. I tossed the ball back to the field to a round of high-fives, unaware of my broken sunglasses. At least I was safe. The cost of victory is high.

#sports
I wish I didnt have a busted shoulder. I would love to get into some of our sports leagues around here.

I've been thinking Trump will be terrible for the country what with his long history of business failures and walking away after ruining companies. I just heard him say something about how he got rich off declaring bankruptcy five times. I'm not sure why it didn't occur to me until now that that would be the perfect solution to our national debt; have the USA declare bankruptcy! So I'm on board with Trump now.
When a politician has Sarah Palin introducing him at rallies and Michele Bachmann as an advisor, you know he's bringing the heat.

I wish I didnt have a busted shoulder. I would love to get into some of our sports leagues around here.
Yeah I've been missing having company teams to play on. Haven't been able to play this year yet because softball night is typically the (soon-to-be-ex) wife's night out. But we're trying to adjust so I can play this summer.

I actually didn't do too bad in my first night playing in almost two years. Made solid contact sending fly balls to the outfield, even though all of them were right at someone. The one hit I got was a week dribbler down third. But I made some decent plays in the field and got a few RBIs and drank a bunch of cheap beer.

We'll have to see if my body wants to hold up for the football league in the fall. I have have to do something about my developing beer gut first.

Yeah I've been missing having company teams to play on. Haven't been able to play this year yet because softball night is typically the (soon-to-be-ex) wife's night out. But we're trying to adjust so I can play this summer.

I actually didn't do too bad in my first night playing in almost two years. Made solid contact sending fly balls to the outfield, even though all of them were right at someone. The one hit I got was a week dribbler down third. But I made some decent plays in the field and got a few RBIs and drank a bunch of cheap beer.

We'll have to see if my body wants to hold up for the football league in the fall. I have have to do something about my developing beer gut first.
Football? We gave up[ playing football as teenagers cause we were already hurting each other too much. I cant imagine football is a good idea for middle age guys. Unless your playing touch or flag....then its just a waste of time.

Football? We gave up[ playing football as teenagers cause we were already hurting each other too much. I cant imagine football is a good idea for middle age guys. Unless your playing touch or flag....then its just a waste of time.
Yeah it's two-hand touch. You expect a bunch of millennial advertisng people to tackle each other? I mean a lot of the girls that play on the teams I wouldn't mind tackling, but c'mon son!

Yeah it's two-hand touch. You expect a bunch of millennial advertisng people to tackle each other? I mean a lot of the girls that play on the teams I wouldn't mind tackling, but c'mon son!
I played in a flag football league for a while in my early to mid 30s. It was a lot of fun; especially going up against some of the younger teams in the league and watching them get frustrated losing to a bunch of older guys. In those games there tended to be a lot more 'inadvertent' contact.

I decided to give it up after watching my brother-in-law blow out his knee in one game. He had to have reconstructive surgery and was out of action for quite some time. I finished out that season, and now only play in our father/son pickup games. I decided the risk wasn't worth the reward.

I do still play in basketball and softball leagues. It's a lot of fun and a good stress relief as long as you don't take it too seriously.

Stomach virus finally hit me about 11pm last night. I could feel it coming for hours but thought I could fight to keep it down.

At least I only had to run to the toilet once. Lost everything though, I can still taste the acid. Ugh.

Probably not getting out of bed much today. Toast and coconut water.''

deer diary

Stomach virus finally hit me about 11pm last night. I could feel it coming for hours but thought I could fight to keep it down.

At least I only had to run to the toilet once. Lost everything though, I can still taste the acid. Ugh.

Probably not getting out of bed much today. Toast and coconut water.''

deer diary
Sorry to hear that; I hope you feel better soon.

#don'tdie

I just got all my live.playstation vouchers. Email subject is this: "Your live.playstation.com voucher reward inside"

Still waiting on the E3 Experience spacebucks.

That just means Tyler doesn't want you there.

I wish I could use discord on my work computer.
It's blocked? There's the web page and there's also a desktop app, but you don't need the app.

I'm not sure how to send an invite. If I figure it out I'll send it your way, jkam.

It's blocked? There's the web page and there's also a desktop app, but you don't need the app.

I'm not sure how to send an invite. If I figure it out I'll send it your way, jkam.
Yeah, when I try to get to it from my browser on my work computer, it just sits on the loading screen forever.

I got two extra digital TMNT movie codes from my PlayStation Experience digital gift basket fanciness.

Let me know if you want one of them?

$7.50 Movie cash deal for Independence Day (though as I understand it, you can use it on whatever movie you want) from amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_hsb_DVDSlide_s1_s?_encoding=UTF8&ie=UTF8&node=14702628011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-2&pf_rd_r=3XWZT9WEE7HGDBJXW1MW&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=2524916382&pf_rd_i=2625373011

Some decent movies like i-Rowbit (that's a Futurama reference Wren) or Predator for the same price as the voucher, or you can just buy Daredevil for $6 to save $1.50 off your ticket if you were planning on seeing it anyway. Code arrives by email within 48 hours of shipment.

Yeah, our 2 year anniversary is coming up. Instead of declaring independence from Frisky we can declare independence from CAG altogether.

Or not.

Yeah i kinda feel bad that it has split the group, but i do really really like it.

hopefully those of you who haven't really jumped in much give it a shot with the link zimm posted.
With my third shift schedule most of the time I'm catching up on the thread at night with maybe a rare appearance during the day here and there.

No big deal but I'm not able to really take part in a real-time chat.

bread's done
Back