PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Sunday is actually the last day for the 50% bump, but for the two days after that (through 6/28), you trigger the 50% bump by preordering Gears of War 4, CoD: Infinite Warfare, or Battlefield 1.
Thanks, not sure I would be done by Sunday either. I know I could pre order one of those games and cancel later but not sure I want to go through that effort though.

I never understand what they apply the 50% to. The base?

I think I am 3/4 done on challenges and a bit over half way on collectibles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also: did anyone bother getting the Digimon plat? I've just got the medals and 30 'online' wins left. But I really don't like these two things... Yesterday it kept trying to pair me up with the #2 japanese player on the leaderboards. My poor digimans died a horrible horrible death.
I'm just need the medals and it is a fucking grind getting the last few since you have to get them to drop.

As for online battles, just back out if their not an ai since most of them farm max stat digimon. I did meet the #3 player a few times who trolled with a baby digimon.

PS4:

7 Days to Die
Castles
Doodle God (6/30)
Full Mojo Rampage
Heart&Slash
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven
Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Pharaonic
Prison Architect
Resident Evil 5
Spy Chameleon (6/30)
Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness
Steredenn
The Technomancer

PS3:

A Boy and his Blob

PS Vita:

God Eater: Resurrection
Panda Run (6/30)
Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma

Hmm, Steins gate has flown under my radar this whole time, but I see it is well regarded. Comparable to 999 (my only other real exposure to the genre)? Seems like it is almost all reading, no puzzles.

E3 was good. Being excused from jury duty was good.

Then I get involved in a car accident.. Guy in front of me just stops, shifts into reverse, and hits me. Fortunately, there was no damage to either vehicle and no injuries - although I get anxious now whenever I see white reverse lights. The man says he missed his turn (ironically the card with his info. is for a driving service) ; he also exited the car from the passenger side which was also strange.

#twoweekrecap

Now bring on the Flash sale.

E3 was good. Being excused from jury duty was good.

Then I get involved in a car accident.. Guy in front of me just stops, shifts into reverse, and hits me. Fortunately, there was no damage to either vehicle and no injuries - although I get anxious now whenever I see white reverse lights. The man says he missed his turn (ironically the card with his info. is for a driving service) ; he also exited the car from the passenger side which was also strange.

#twoweekrecap

Now bring on the Flash sale.
Flash-Gordon-quotes-1.gif

Shit like that makes me want to install a dashboard camera.

Thanks, not sure I would be done by Sunday either. I know I could pre order one of those games and cancel later but not sure I want to go through that effort though.

I never understand what they apply the 50% to. The base?

I think I am 3/4 done on challenges and a bit over half way on collectibles.
Yeah, it's applied to the base, so a game with a $10 base TIV would get $16 after that bonus plus the 10% PUR one.

It seems the ZTD watches got damaged in transit and the preorders will ship without them. The watches will come later.
Where'd you read that? I hope Amazon doesn't screw this up.

EDIT: Never mind, I found the tweet:

https://twitter.com/aksysgames/status/746466243826180096

Bastion plat get. The Stranger's Dream was hard with all 10 idols activated, but the game was a fun ride overall.

I may have made a horrible mistake in getting MotoGP 14. I can't handle those bikes worth a bag of dicks.
It takes a while to get used to. Basically what you have to realize is that you're never going to be faster than the other guys and the only way to win is to take corners sharp to cut ahead of the other racers. Rather than following the hint line that says to go wide into the corners, accelerate to the inside, brake hard, then keep going. This has to be done pretty early in the race otherwise you'll never be able to get ahead because they'll have spread out and be impossible to catch. Once you're in the lead, though, it's easy to stay there as long as you don't fuck up.

The cornering definitely takes practice, but once you get that down #1 in every race is pretty easy.

Bastion plat get. The Stranger's Dream was hard with all 10 idols activated, but the game was a fun ride overall.
What level did you get up to when you took on the Who Knows Where challenges? I tried the pipe one with 10 idols this morning at level 5 and only got about halfway.

Best Buy reps in their forums say the Vita version of Lego Star Wars Force Unleashed is included in the $10 cert preorder promo. Releases on the 28th.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lego-star-wars-the-force-awakens-ps-vita/5022300.p?id=bb5022300&skuId=5022300

After reading the product page, it clearly states it's eligible.
Cool mentioned this to a friend who didn't get in on the Amazon price glitch. He will probably pre-order it.

I ordered my copy from Amazon on a Amex GC which I can't find right now. I think they charged it at the time but not really sure.

What level did you get up to when you took on the Who Knows Where challenges? I tried the pipe one with 10 idols this morning at level 5 and only got about halfway.
I think I did mine around level 6 or 7. Learning how to cheese it is slightly more helpful than your level. ex. You can fire at the mechanical bulls from a certain distance and they won't chase you, so if you can herd them to one side of the map and quickly get to the other side they'll just stand there while you mortor them.

Finally started Severed and I'm really enjoying it so far. Did anyone play mutant blobs attack? Is it as good as guac or severed? 

I think at least part of it is that there's an understanding that you can't prevent people from taking pictures in public, but not disclosing the route at least lessens it a bit.
Correct. They don't want a bunch of gawkers or dudes there just trying to take pictures of "boobies".

The whole reason the nudity is allowed is Oregon has pretty liberal freedom of speech/expression laws allowing nudity if it's part of a protest.

I think I was Level 6 when tackling the Kid and Zia challenges, then Level 7 (after getting enough gems to finish upgrading every weapon) for the Zulf and The Stranger ones.

Damn, cops always show up the minute your car is 90% wrecked in Rivals. Always get me before I can find a safehouse :<

Then why be naked? There seems to be a major disconnect here.
*heavy sigh*

Just because you're naked doesn't necessarily mean you want people taking pictures of you.

The nudity is there for shock value really, and to drawn attention to the "protest" (which is pretty meaningless at this point)

Truth be told the whole thing is more of a reason to have a party and have fun.

It's not there for you to get your rocks off, and if you're looking for naked girls, try google.

bread's done
Back