PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

I still prefer psnot the thread, but it's fun to hang out in discord when I don't want to do anything or if I want to relay dead star feelings to munky in realtime.

I was going to go lay out by the pool to get my tan going but since it's overcast, I guess I'm forced to play video games all day instead. Oh well.

I picked up the Vita case at BB at lunch time.  Needed to GTFO for a bit.

Either Kilik or Therm have earlier revisions of this case or there is something strange going on Tennessee.

Seems to fit snug but easy to get in and out. (that is what she said)

Damn thing is a bit larger over all then my old case so doesn't sit as nice in my laptop bag.  Might have to stop carting the 2DS back and forth.  I almost never use it anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up the Vita case at BB at lunch time. Needed to GTFO for a bit.

Either Kilik or Therm have earlier revisions of this case or there is something strange going on Tennessee.

Seems to fit snug but easy to get in and out. (that is what she said)

Damn thing is a bit larger over all then my old case so doesn't sit as nice in my laptop bag. Might have to stop carting the 2DS back and forth. I almost never use it anyway.
Is yours black like the one in the video? Mine is blue.

If you got sucked into starting playing Helldivers when I was blabbing about it, or you were interested in starting and were wanting to get some of the community trophies (those that come with winning community wide events) out of the way. They just started the final mission of the war and they are already way ahead of the pace of the enemy with 44 hours to go.

Successfully completing an online. double XP cyborg mission will get you the assault trophy and the win war trophy in 44 hours. They you just have to catch an active defend event and you can take the rest of the trophies at your own pace as you can do them solo or boost them with partners

So I was planning on fighting Old King Doran legit but he kept letting me backstab the fuck out of him while he was talking sooo that was easy.

If you got sucked into starting playing Helldivers when I was blabbing about it, or you were interested in starting and were wanting to get some of the community trophies (those that come with winning community wide events) out of the way. They just started the final mission of the war and they are already way ahead of the pace of the enemy with 44 hours to go.

Successfully completing an online. double XP cyborg mission will get you the assault trophy and the win war trophy in 44 hours. They you just have to catch an active defend event and you can take the rest of the trophies at your own pace as you can do them solo or boost them with partners
Yeah, with how the wars are set up so they scale to the previous amount of players, winning is a lot easier. I was able to get the last online trophy I needed when they went up against the bugs. I deleted the game and I'll probably go back to it when I get my PS4.

lmao... I left you guys like 10 hours ago and come back to 1 page of posts.... 1 goddamn page....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9myYc8Pn8o

That's right Harry... no one is listening indeed.

Finally got the Mad Max plat. Finished the two worst challenges tonight and it didn't pop the trophy. Turns out I had two simple cat combat challenges still. PlayStationtrophies guide didn't mention them. Took a while to figure out what I still needed to do. Got one challenge while working on the other.

Glad it is done. A real grind at times on challenges and collectibles.

Finally got the Mad Max plat. Finished the two worst challenges tonight and it didn't pop the trophy. Turns out I had two simple cat combat challenges still. PlayStationtrophies guide didn't mention them. Took a while to figure out what I still needed to do. Got one challenge while working on the other.

lol cat combat

lol cat combat
19399d1285220141-movie5uc8.jpg

I wonder if I'm too high of an SL to try and get the Monk's Head Wrap in Demon's Souls. All I need is that and the Gargoyle Crossbow to have every weapon and piece of armor in the game.

I wonder if I'm too high of an SL to try and get the Monk's Head Wrap in Demon's Souls. All I need is that and the Gargoyle Crossbow to have every weapon and piece of armor in the game.
Gave up on getting the crossbow, especially since crossbows mostly suck in DeS since they can't be upgraded. Over the weekend might be a good time to try for Monk's head wrap. Just leave your blue sign down while you play your vita or something.

Full Mojo Rampage is excellent! There's something about twin stick shooters and roguelikes that are just a match made in heaven.

That name too, it's just great. P4P best game name of 2016 so far.

Gave up on getting the crossbow, especially since crossbows mostly suck in DeS since they can't be upgraded. Over the weekend might be a good time to try for Monk's head wrap. Just leave your blue sign down while you play your vita or something.
Man, Gargoyle Crossbow farming sucks, I'm giving up on it until the next go around, same with Monk's head just so I can wrap up this NG+ run tonight. I don't expect to level up much anymore, if at all.

I laugh every time someone says this like collectables and games with dozens of challenges arent always a grind. I found Mad Max to be less grindy than a lot of other games with as many collectables.

I laugh every time someone says this like collectables and games with dozens of challenges arent always a grind. I found Mad Max to be less grindy than a lot of other games with as many collectables.
I guess I usually just dont bother trying for the plat on those games. I usually find collectibles boring if they are just more of the same. Games like uncharted have some collectibles but not hundreds of them and least they are all different. If didn't have like 75% of the other trophies I probably wouldn't have bothered. Challenges and collectibles can actually be fun and interesting if done right IMO. These were boring and repetitive.

It wasn't clear which ones were required for the trophy and which were not.

Some of the challenges were horrible.

Defeat 1 enemy vehicle while driving a specific car (Which you have to unlock later in game) in a storm which is so random.

Have 15 enemies jump on to your car while the border spikes are equipped. These enemies don't come out during the day and spawn a lot less after the game is completed.

I guess I usually just dont bother trying for the plat on those games. I usually find collectibles boring if they are just more of the same. Games like uncharted have some collectibles but not hundreds of them and least they are all different. If didn't have like 75% of the other trophies I probably wouldn't have bothered. Challenges and collectibles can actually be fun and interesting if done right IMO. These were boring and repetitive.

It wasn't clear which ones were required for the trophy and which were not.

Some of the challenges were horrible.

Defeat 1 enemy vehicle while driving a specific car (Which you have to unlock later in game).

Have 15 enemies jump on to your car while the board spikes are equipped. These enemies don't come out during the day and spawn a lot less after the game is completed.
Yeah you might not go for collectables and plats often but even people like Gator who do them a lot "complain" about the grind. Its just a fact that you have to deal with if you want to plat an open world game or one with hundreds of things to collect or dumb little challenges to complete.

Yeah you might not go for collectables and plats often but even people like Gator who do them a lot "complain" about the grind. Its just a fact that you have to deal with if you want to plat an open world game or one with hundreds of things to collect or dumb little challenges to complete.
Just seems like a lazy way to make the game longer when done like this. Maybe have them tell an interesting story or at least be some what unique and interesting. Then again I never really read the descriptions even on the collectibles in Uncharted or Gears. Finally tracked those down with my friend last week.

Anyway as you said I am not going for the plats on most games anyway.

Just seems like a lazy way to make the game longer when done like this. Maybe have them tell an interesting story or at least be some what unique and interesting. Then again I never really read the descriptions even on the collectibles in Uncharted or Gears. Finally tracked those down with my friend last week.

Anyway as you said I am not going for the plats on most games anyway.
Meh

From what I remember in Mad Max the collectibles weren't too bad (though I never finished them) but the car challenges were flat out stupid.

New Releases:

Banner Saga 2

Carmageddon Max Damage

Energy Hook

Furi

Hawken

Lost Sea

Lumo (Vita)

Metal Slug Anthology

Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13

Rocket League (Physical)

I'm at the hospital right now and this lady waiting is one of laziest parents I've seen. She has 2 young kids and there play fighting in front of everyone. She yelling from one side of the hospital to the other side for them to stop. As she gets up I see she's knocked up again, "what a winner." The kids are running all over the furniture and bugging others. If you tell them 10 times to stop at your loudest and the damn kids don't listen than get the fuck up and take care of them.

The only thing worse than shitty kids is shitty parents!

I'm at the hospital right now and this lady waiting is one of laziest parents I've seen. She has 2 young kids and there play fighting in front of everyone. She yelling from one side of the hospital to the other side for them to stop. As she gets up I see she's knocked up again, "what a winner." The kids are running all over the furniture and bugging others. If you tell them 10 times to stop at your loudest and the damn kids don't listen than get the fuck up and take care of them.

The only thing worse than shitty kids is shitty parents!
Every shitty kid is a direct result of shitty parents.

While the lady Bums saw sure sounds like a shitty parent, all kids act like assholes sometimes. People without kids often assume they know what people with kids should be doing. 

People with kids also tend to assume other parents should do what they do with their kids too.  Those parents might be worse than the non parents telling you to shut your kids up.  The parents should at least know that every kid is different.

Then again the parents giving others advice are usually like those that Bums saw.  ugh

bread's done
Back