PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Did anyone play Armello? What was the verdict?
They had me at boardgame / rpg. Furries turn me off but i will get past my anthropomorphic fears.

I also got Tharsis because they mentioned board games tho i havn't played that yet either.

ill stream some later if ya want

also last 2 games i 100% were my older daughters playing gone home and life is strange. ;)

If Red Dead Redemption's 360 version was just announced for backwards compatibility on XB1, does that hurt our chances for a remaster?

http://gematsu.com/2016/07/red-dead-redemption-coming-xbox-one-backward-compatibility-july-8
That's exactly what I wondered when I saw the announcement. I can't imagine them releasing a BC version and then trying to compete with the remaster shortly afterwards. But it could also mean that the upcoming remaster was PS4 exclusive, so who knows?

7GSFlRj.gif

Fun new feature in Tapatalk shows me who the OP is every time they post. This will be great in reminding me who to thank for finding all the amazing deals in individual threads on here!

42427eb34806f39f683ae37ed68e4915.png

Man, the final boss in the last Lord of Shadows DLC is really hard. Not to mention the path to it is preceded by some really shitty platforming / climbing sections. After the first 1/3rd of the fight all of his weak points are high up so you have to do air combos to damage him. This means using the double jump to reach up there and the double jump isn't very precise, its more like a rocket boost instead of a 2nd jump.

Having no cell phone sucks.  My work computer doesn't particularly seem to like Discord.  I can open the web page, but once I click on the PSNOT group it hangs up.  Stupid work computer.

Ugh, Amazon still hasn't shipped the Zero Time Dilemma copy from my Watch Edition preorder, and a CS rep just says it's backordered with no indication of when it'll actually ship. What a complete fuck-up this turned out to be; I'm not sure I even want the watch anymore.

EDIT: Now the estimated delivery date is 7/12. I'll give Amazon one more chance...

Last edited by a moderator:
Having no cell phone sucks. My work computer doesn't particularly seem to like Discord. I can open the web page, but once I click on the PSNOT group it hangs up. Stupid work computer.
Not sure if you are allowed to install apps or not but the discord app for desktop is better then trying to view it on the webpage. For me the webpage doesn't scroll for some reason.

Like an idiot, I didn't think I would need sunscreen while laying out yesterday as I didn't plan to be out very long and now I am fuckin roasted. This sucks but also an excuse to stay inside and play video games all day.

CD Projekt Red confirmed that a GotY Edition of Witcher 3 will be coming in the future and include all free DLC + both expansions: https://www.destructoid.com/the-witcher-3-game-of-the-year-edition-confirmed-by-cd-projekt-red-373433.phtml
bad-kid-slap-face.gif

CD Projekt Red is ridiculously accommodating on Steam and GOG so maybe they'll have a huge discount for people who already have the base game but not the expansions.

Or maybe this will have an entirely different trophy list like SoM. Because everybody wants a new trophy list for a 200 hour game, right?

Play the 10 second ninja demo and help lower the launch price!

http://10second.ninja/index.php

the free ‘Prepare to Buy’ Edition allows players to earn in-game stars based on how quickly they complete stages, and subsequently lower the game’s final pricing across all formats when the full game launches on July 19. For each star collected by players worldwide across the demo’s five levels, Curve Digital will drop the launch price by 0.0008 percent up to a maximum of 40 percent. If 50,000 stars are collected cumulatively prior to release, 10 Second Ninja X will be discounted to an almost irresistible $5.99 from its planned price of $9.99.

Couple cool trailers I saw today for upcoming PS4 games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQzqDnYm8rY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO5H_UaToTI

Will that lower the price of the PSN version, or only the Steam version?
Both:

Play the 10 second ninja demo and help lower the launch price!

http://10second.ninja/index.php

the free ‘Prepare to Buy’ Edition allows players to earn in-game stars based on how quickly they complete stages, and subsequently lower the game’s final pricing across all formats when the full game launches on July 19. For each star collected by players worldwide across the demo’s five levels, Curve Digital will drop the launch price by 0.0008 percent up to a maximum of 40 percent. If 50,000 stars are collected cumulatively prior to release, 10 Second Ninja X will be discounted to an almost irresistible $5.99 from its planned price of $9.99.

Ugh, Amazon still hasn't shipped the Zero Time Dilemma copy from my Watch Edition preorder, and a CS rep just says it's backordered with no indication of when it'll actually ship. What a complete fuck-up this turned out to be; I'm not sure I even want the watch anymore.

EDIT: Now the estimated delivery date is 7/12. I'll give Amazon one more chance...
By the time it ships, the 999 remake will be out.

Still have an estimated deivery date of today for ZTD.

Still hasn't shipped.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the watch arrive before the game.

so I don't even know what to do with this 3rd boss in Furi.  the first phase is a large series of mirrors that surrounds the boss - you blow enough of them away to get a shot at him and boom, first phase over.  the second phase is confusing.  he's up on a pedestal firing at you and the pedestal is invincible as far as I can tell.  I've tried shooting at it, melee, charged melee, charged shots, and parrying stuff he shoots and nothing seems to cause the round to progress.  I don't want to look up solutions to the boss fights already.  I hope this isn't the start of a trend of things being obtuse for no good reason.

bread's done
Back