PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Just wanted to say im in the pro kids lobby, lol.

From my 1y/o to my 16y/o i love every moment i spend with my children

of all my experiences, nothing brings me more happiness and enjoyment and laughter then being with my babies

yup. im trying so hard not to have another baby, but they are just so fucking amazing and magical

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Week 2 of the Mid-Year Sale has at least as many good deals as in Week 1; I wouldn't mind Firewatch, The Witness, and Titan Souls at 75%+ off.

I hope Week 2 of the Mid-Year Sale has at least as many good deals as in Week 1; I wouldn't mind Firewatch, The Witness, and Titan Souls at 75%+ off.
I'd be up for all three of those at that kind of price. I'm really hoping they match last week for the Vita sales, though; this is the best we've seen for Vita in quite some time.

For those that missed it.  I recommend everyone jump out of a plane at least once.  You havent truly lived until then.

[attachment=22787:IMG_2455 (7).JPG][attachment=22788:IMG_2467 (6).JPG][attachment=22789:IMG_2470 (5).JPG]

BTW, the dude wore a helmet and face shield because he said when he first started tandem, someone threw up in his face and it got in his mouth and everything.  Hazards of the job!

I'd guess you're about even with the guy she's climbing on top of, so you've got a chance!

Speaking of, does p90x not bulk legs much? Looks like your arms are getting a lot more benefit out of it.
I actually have pretty big legs, bigger than normal for guys my size. I have big calfs. But my thighs are pretty weak. Plus when your that white your muscles looks smaller. P90x does a lot of leg work, but I cant do 25% of it since its so strenuous and hurts my back. I have only been doing p90x a month plus. I have been doing pushups for a couple years now after my back problems.

I can confirm without a doubt that an iPhone 5C does not like to take a dip in a swimming pool.

Trying the bag of rice trick, and I've ordered a new battery from Amazon.  Fingers crossed.

Furi doesn't have a PSN page yet, but the other July Plus games all show up as Free in the cart. Gat Out of Hell and CoJ: Bound in Blood don't have a Plus symbol next to the "Free" notation, so maybe they're free for everybody at the moment?

Happy Frisky Independence Day everyone!

c0c1c4fbbc1229b2e6055978ca5d100e.jpg
I made a video of yesterday Match of the Day in Smite. It was 10 Ra Mericas going at it. I especially love the seconds of pure white when we all get solar flashed constantly :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiECqqn9ZGY&feature=youtu.be

I'm a diehard gems of war player. I play it for an hour daily for the past year or so. $50 for deathknight armor and the loot it comes with is so so so incredibly bad and insulting. crazy

Is there some kind of trick to clear cache on the PS4 or something?  

My PS4 is all janked up. I know I have at least 20gb of room because I checked last night. I was just able to trigger and complete a download of LA Cops (at 420mb), but the 1.3 for Goat and 2.1 for Laser ones give me an error. Same as the 3gb for Gone Home this weekend.  Saying not enough space.  

In seriousness, Witness at 75% off is a long long LONG way off, if it ever happens at all. I don't know if you ever do any sort of gamesharing, but renting it from someone in the GS thread for a week for $3 would be a much quicker way to play it.

Is there some kind of trick to clear cache on the PS4 or something?

My PS4 is all janked up. I know I have at least 20gb of room because I checked last night. I was just able to trigger and complete a download of LA Cops (at 420mb), but the 1.3 for Goat and 2.1 for Laser ones give me an error. Same as the 3gb for Gone Home this weekend. Saying not enough space.
Try restarting the PS4 by holding down the button on the console until you get a second beep. Then rebuild database. Don't know if it will help with your situation, though. I was having a similar issue with one of the Uncharted 4 updates but I just cleared some old games instead.

So close! Starwhal, LA Cops, and Overruled are totally on the same level as those three games, right?
I'm thinking about Starwhal but when I watch the video of it I'm worried I'm going to find the controls obnoxious. They might be fine, but there's all that flipping around. Could be non-fun. But then the star rating on PSN is 5 stars, so I'm still thinking about it. Obviously don't bother if you don't have people to play with local, though.

I'm thinking about Starwhal but when I watch the video of it I'm worried I'm going to find the controls obnoxious. They might be fine, but there's all that flipping around. Could be non-fun. But then the star rating on PSN is 5 stars, so I'm still thinking about it. Obviously don't bother if you don't have people to play with local, though.
The controls are super obnoxious. For you it might be some stupid fun with your family. Solo, it's not worth a buck.

In seriousness, Witness at 75% off is a long long LONG way off, if it ever happens at all. I don't know if you ever do any sort of gamesharing, but renting it from someone in the GS thread for a week for $3 would be a much quicker way to play it.
I don't do gamesharing because it sounds confusing, but I might just not get how it works.

bread's done
Back