PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Still waiting for SF5 to hit $15.
Saw it for $17 at a pawn shop. I didn't get it and it was gone when I went back later that day.

-

Not sure if this has been posted or if anyone cares, but Castle of Illusion is getting yanked off of Steam tomorrow. It's on sale for $2.XX right now.

I don't know if it's getting yanked off of PSN as well.

Last edited:
Castle of Illusion already got delisted from PSN, or so they say.

I would check myself but....

https://twitter.com/KazHiraiCEO/status/771498777815445508

Castle of Illusion remake is being yoinked tomorrow so grab it if you want it.  

"Due to an expiration of business terms, Sega will no longer be able to sell Castle of Illusion on Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, or Steam, with the current publishing arrangement coming to an end on September 2," publisher Sega said in a statement to Polygon.

Not sure if you care about these, Tyler, but just in case:

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/771350509118685185/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

I'm in for the 8-bit one.
I am excited, but like Pitfall said, the completely borked 8-bit link's nose. The cheapo World of Nintendo ones even look better.

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

i already have the hawx2 plat, but coj bound in blood was a ps+ freebie few months ago

online servers closing next month

hit me up if ya wanna quick boost the online so plat is possible

says 5-7 hours for online, quicker if boosting, hit me up if down

Velo214

Any idea what the requirements are for the Crystals trophies in Diva X? We've both got one of them but I'm not sure what triggered it and there's no real descriptions for the game.

Any idea what the requirements are for the Crystals trophies in Diva X? We've both got one of them but I'm not sure what triggered it and there's no real descriptions for the game.
That trophy unlocked when the crystals were first introduced, as the in-game title mentions getting 1 crystal from each cloud and that's what happened when the concept was explained. Otherwise, I can only guess you have to unlock all of the Event Requests for each cloud by earning multiple crystals.

100+ hour plat, indeed.

That trophy unlocked when the crystals were first introduced, as the in-game title mentions getting 1 crystal from each cloud and that's what happened when the concept was explained. Otherwise, I can only guess you have to unlock all of the Event Requests for each cloud by earning multiple crystals.

100+ hour plat, indeed.
I just finished my hard run through all the cloud stuff. Once you get to the 90,000 volt/cloud for all clouds you get your 2nd crystal trophy, then it jumps to 1,100,000 for a 3rd crystal, looks like. There are 6 crystal trophies so it seems like the volt per cloud requirement gets ridiculous later on.

Once you've finished the 2nd crystal on each level you'll get the last song medley in easy and normal formats. Beating those finishes the game and triggers the "Hey, You Win!" trophy. Right now I'm going through free play on normal and hard to get the trophies for those. It's so much nicer playing that way without all the stupid costume nonsense and the dumb dialog. I'll probably stop after I get those last two.

Oddly enough I'm really enjoying the songs now. Every single one of these Diva games is disappointing to me during the first playthrough, but by the time I finish the 2nd they're great. Maybe because the first run is on normal mode which is nowhere near as fun.

Oddly enough I'm really enjoying the songs now. Every single one of these Diva games is disappointing to me during the first playthrough, but by the time I finish the 2nd they're great. Maybe because the first run is on normal mode which is nowhere near as fun.
This sounds like some form of Stockholm Syndrome.

This sounds like some form of Stockholm Syndrome.
I think it is the normal mode, actually. Normal mode's notes just don't line up properly with the music and that throws everything off. Instead of hitting buttons with the beat there's odd gaps all over the place where the notes are supposed to go in hard. Once I play it on hard the songs just start to click.

This is actually my 3rd Miku game in the past few months. I played Diva f in June/July, F 2nd I finished a couple weeks ago, and I'll wrap up X today or tomorrow. I'll probably jump straight to Superbeat XONIC pretty soon. That looks to be tons harder but I'm just really getting into rhythm games lately.

bread's done
Back