PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

lol, ok.... I guess if I was called fuckboi all the time then I'd try to put a positive spin on it too
A fuckboi is literally a guy that fucks. Girls started calling guys that because they would fuck them and then move on to fuck other girls. They tried to make it an insult even though they would be the ones sleeping with them.

A fuckboi is literally a guy that fucks. Girls started calling guys that because they would fuck them and then move on to fuck other girls. They tried to make it an insult even though they would be the ones sleeping with them.
I'm not really interested in debating slang definitions... but nope.

edit: according to google the definition has changed somewhat over the years thanks to little white girls, but I've always known it as an insult

jay... you little white girl you

http://jezebel.com/the-definition-of-fuckboy-is-not-what-bad-trend-pieces-1725157828

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried Gravity Rush on Vita and didn't like it much. Maybe I didn't give it enough of a try though. In any case I have it on there so I wouldn't particularly want the PS4 version.

gravity rush is fun but you kind of have to muscle through the first bit for it to be enjoyable and for the controls to make sense. I'd play it through again for free.

fuckboi was originally supposed to be the male version of booty call is what i thought. But its definitely an insult now
fuckboi originated from guys fucking girls and then ignoring them after so her friends would be like, girl, he's nothing but a fuckboi, don't worry about him. Now it's sorta morphed to insult every loser but the original slang was essentially some guy who fucks a lot.

I'm not really interested in debating slang definitions... but nope.

edit: according to google the definition has changed somewhat over the years thanks to little white girls, but I've always known it as an insult

jay... you little white girl you

http://jezebel.com/the-definition-of-fuckboy-is-not-what-bad-trend-pieces-1725157828
I forgot about old rap using it, my context was women complaining about them. When a guy calls you a fuckboy, that's obviously has a different meaning.

Interesting, Best Buy is giving 20% off on the Kingsglaive FFXV Steelbook (20), regular blu (16), or DVD (14.39) with GCU.  If you have the Deluxe Edition of FFXV preordered for 72, you might want to cancel that one, unless you really want that steelbook and the 2 pieces of DLC that come with it, and go with the Day 1 edition and this steelbook or blu ray instead as it will be a little bit cheaper.  Cover art on the blu ray steelbook looks pretty sweet, and also comes with a bonus disc.  Both versions of the game qualify for the $10 preorder cert bonus as well.

#cagmath with the cert factored in

62 for the deluxe

58 for day one and blu ray steelbook

54 for day one and regular blu ray 

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/kingsglaive-offer-co6478

5498311_sa.jpg

Interesting, Best Buy is giving 20% off on the Kingsglaive FFXV Steelbook (20), regular blu (16), or DVD (14.39) with GCU. If you have the Deluxe Edition of FFXV preordered for 72, you might want to cancel that one, unless you really want that steelbook and the 2 pieces of DLC that come with it, and go with the Day 1 edition and this steelbook or blu ray instead as it will be a little bit cheaper. Cover art on the blu ray steelbook looks pretty sweet, and also comes with a bonus disc. Both versions of the game qualify for the $10 preorder cert bonus as well.

62 for the deluxe

5498311_sa.jpg
Unfortunately (?), I really, really want the Deluxe Edition steelbook, so I'm sticking with that preorder. Thanks for the #cagmath, though.

Gravity Rush was fun on Vita and it definately deserves credit for trying something different. The combat and especially the lock-on system really brought the rest of it down.

Gravity Rush was fun on Vita and it definately deserves credit for trying something different. The combat and especially the lock-on system really brought the rest of it down.
The combat, camera, and movement systems definitely do take a while to get used to. Did anybody play it both on Vita and PS4? I can't recall if there were any comments on the controls in one vs the other. I thought the PS4 version was great and am planning to hit the Vita version soon, as well as to grab GR2 on launch.

The combat, camera, and movement systems definitely do take a while to get used to. Did anybody play it both on Vita and PS4? I can't recall if there were any comments on the controls in one vs the other. I thought the PS4 version was great and am planning to hit the Vita version soon, as well as to grab GR2 on launch.
I can't imagine a reason to play the vita version of GR if you played the ps4 version. It can only be worse and universally everyone bitches about the motion controls, especially in challenges.

I can't imagine a reason to play the vita version of GR if you played the ps4 version. It can only be worse and universally everyone bitches about the motion controls, especially in challenges.
Having only played the Vita version I have heard that they made tons of tweaks to the interface and such to make it more playable in the PS4 version. Though if all you are doing is playing through the campaign and aren't going for 100% it would probably be fine as you don't really have to use the gravity slide in the main game. But the challenges and going for 100% collectibles is quite annoying on the vita.

I actually enjoyed the great fuckboi debate of twenty sixteen.  I never thought about it having such a back story.  So intriguing!

Should I get an Xbox One S just to play 4K movies (and I guess play the occasional exclusive)?
I'm glad I did. I just put Daredevil on to see how Netflix UHD 4K would look and my brain melted. Even though I can use the smart app to do it, I'm sure it will be useful if some games have HDR as well as using the blu ray/UHD player.

I'm glad I did. I just put Daredevil on to see how Netflix UHD 4K would look and my brain melted. Even though I can use the smart app to do it, I'm sure it will be useful if some games have HDR as well as using the blu ray/UHD player.
My 4K TV unfortunately does not have HDR so it would be my next upgrade. But with the XB1 deals out there, it seems like it would be the cheapest way to get a 4K player.

Interesting, Best Buy is giving 20% off on the Kingsglaive FFXV Steelbook (20), regular blu (16), or DVD (14.39) with GCU. If you have the Deluxe Edition of FFXV preordered for 72, you might want to cancel that one, unless you really want that steelbook and the 2 pieces of DLC that come with it, and go with the Day 1 edition and this steelbook or blu ray instead as it will be a little bit cheaper. Cover art on the blu ray steelbook looks pretty sweet, and also comes with a bonus disc. Both versions of the game qualify for the $10 preorder cert bonus as well.

62 for the deluxe

To further sweeten the deal, the blu rays and DVDs are on sale for $5 off, so with GCU, they are 16 for the steelbook, 12 for the blu ray, and 10.39 for the DVD. I cancelled the original steelbook order and placed a new one since Best Buy is hit and miss for adjusting prices on preorders.

To further sweeten the deal, the blu rays and DVDs are on sale for $5 off, so with GCU, they are 16 for the steelbook, 12 for the blu ray, and 10.39 for the DVD. I cancelled the original steelbook order and placed a new one since Best Buy is hit and miss for adjusting prices on preorders.
Thanks--I was wondering why Amazon had dropped their price to $19.99, and there's the answer. Looks like I'm buying that steelbook now after all.

The value of October's Plus lineup is pretty good with Resident Evil HD and Transformers Devastation, but it's a boring one for me because I platted the former, have little-to-no interest in the latter, and either don't care about or 100%'d everything else.

On the bright side, this should boost the RE HD plat's value up a bit on TT.

oh, no big shocker but romance of the three kingdoms xiii is painful.  it's gotten a lot more complicated since I last played it on the snes.  there is kind of a funny phoenix wright-style debate/negotiation thing.  but I don't think I'm man enough to deal with this game.  I've failed in the tutorial because of time constraints twice.

I should have bought Attack on Titan like a lot of you guys instead of the new Project Diva. Going for the plat just won't be any fun at all and the songlist isn't as robust as in previous games, so I might stop after unlocking some of the "easier" or less time-consuming trophies.

I should have bought Attack on Titan like a lot of you guys instead of the new Project Diva. Going for the plat just won't be any fun at all and the songlist isn't as robust as in previous games, so I might stop after unlocking some of the "easier" or less time-consuming trophies.
Duh. But the AoT plat is a test of patience.

Transformers is at my library and I bought Resident Evil in the humble bundle (and I don't especially like it as it turns out). Having Transformers as a download is cool, though, so that's OK. I suppose I should go back and finish it (meaning only complete the story once). Don't know anything about the Vita and PS3 games.

I might have exaggerated a bit--it's most likely the only thing from this lineup that I'd play, but I don't have a desire to play it just yet. Maybe in a few months.
I played it on XBox One a couple weeks ago (cheap at RedBox). I watched Transformers a bit as a kid but wasn't a huge fan. Was worth a playthrough for that I guess but wasn't a great game or anything. Doubt I will replay it but who knows.

Will eventually play RE HD but after playing 5 and 6 I need a break from this series I think.

Almost rage quit RE6 last night.

Chapter 2 as Jake has you in a white out condition snow storm. 2 hours almost wandering around looking for flash drives. Then a bit of stealth before Chapter 3.

I would be salty about Resident Evil since a lot of people just got it in the Humble Bundle, but I did let my PS+ expire just so I could redeem all of the Capcom games we've previously gotten from PS+ so I'll settle with the "permanent" ownership.

Transformers is something I would have eventually picked up on the cheap so it's not a bad option. Likely a lot better than if we had gotten the Platinum TMNT game.

Code Realize isn't likely to appeal to a lot of people. I got the platinum for it but by the end I was wishing that I was reading a much better book instead. I know there's a market for this stuff but they're crazy to think that many people are going to want two of these games so close to each other.

Also this:

sddefault.jpg

bread's done
Back