PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

k1t4dXR.gif
Nice gif of stotch

Dead Star Plat! Just in time.

and an oldie but a goodie was psnot team kicking ass and taking over a command post as yellow capital ship invaders

id bet we were the only ones that ever had the super balls to pull that off :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSAspxYBk6k

Happy Halloween everyone!

You definitely don't want to play Corpse Party: Book of Shadows without playing the first game as you will be completely lost. A better subtitle would have been "Lost Tales" as its more like an appendices of prequel stories, alternate timeline stories, and deleted scenes without any overarching narrative. In the first game the group gets immediately separated in the Haunted School and so you play several chapters following the different groups of students, and not always chronologically, as they search for the way out. So in one earlier chapter you might encounter a corpse pancaked against a wall and then in a latter chapter find out who that was as they are killed. Book of Shadows tells tales that are either set in the past or set in alternate timelines in which the character makes a choice differently than they did in the first game. If I had known how interwoven it was I would have played Book of Shadows immediately after Corpse Party 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a true video game nerd, I hate what I've played of psychonauts. Plus almost every df game short of brutal legend and maybe one or two more has ended up on ps+ I think.

And why isn't anyone playing world of final fantasy??? I have 60% of the mirage book done and I'm ready to do some tradin!

I'm not a true video game nerd, I hate what I've played of psychonauts. Plus almost every df game short of brutal legend and maybe one or two more has ended up on ps+ I think.

And why isn't anyone playing world of final fantasy??? I have 60% of the mirage book done and I'm ready to do some tradin!
I might start that up next once I plat this pervy light-gun game.

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is okay but not that great. The gunplay is annoying and killing those blood dragons is a total pain in the ass.

I keep meaning to start world of FF but then gamefly keeps sending me shit. Soon!

I realize I probably have the lowest completion percent out of everyone.

If you need someone to start a game and then get bored or frustrated 1/2 way through, I'm your man.

Fairly certain bro is 0 cause he dont game on sony...
That's almost true. I played Little Big Planet, Ico/SotC, and the KH remixes, among a scattering of others. KH 1.5 is possibly my closest "completion" since I did actually beat all of the games and watch the cutscene compilation thing.

First ending of woff done. Took me 35 hours with almost 75% manual completion and level 55 or so. The story is derpy like a lot of ff games but fun enough. The last dungeon is pointlessly long and has no map. On to the postgame

IW comes out tonight, so last day I will be playing blops 3. Campaign was great, MP was great, but Zombies was just another level this year.

Here is a nice tribute video to send zombies off with a bang someone in the community posted yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzFK6hxPqng

Started Runner2, it's pretty fun but I can already see it getting super frustrating, especially that stupid bonus round you need to nail every time.

I might buy 3 PS4 games from Target tomorrow.

Titanfall 2, Skyrim and...  something else.  I would get Infinite Warfare, but I need the edition that has COD4 with it.  Maybe Battlefield, I guess..?  I dunno!!!  Definitely Titanfall and Skyrim, though.

Downwell plat baybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Only had 1 life left when I beat the boss. MUH HANDS ARE SHAKING

Getting close to that shiny woff plat. I think I'm 55 hours in now and I have the last extra dungeon and some fetch quest/grinding left. It's pretty straightforward but it ain't quick.

I might buy 3 PS4 games from Target tomorrow.

Titanfall 2, Skyrim and... something else. I would get Infinite Warfare, but I need the edition that has COD4 with it. Maybe Battlefield, I guess..? I dunno!!! Definitely Titanfall and Skyrim, though.
Didn't buy 2 get 1 free sale end on Saturday?

bread's done
Back