PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just note that that Skullgirls game is crossbuy on PSN and is $25. Might make the LRG version less valuable to you. Especially if willing to wait for a sale.

Fuuuuck, the first time in probably a month that I get to play a video game, and I just played two hours on my old screen name. Son of a bitch.

All you vinyl nerds should get this.  Who cares what music is on it.

batesmotel.gif

Wooo, looks like I nailed my bio test. Thanks to everyone here who prayed for me, especially Stotch, he probably prayed the hardest of them all. Sure, it might look like he's a total loser who likes every slight jab directed my way within minutes of it being posted, but he's low key my biggest life supporter. Thanks!

Wooo, looks like I nailed my bio test. Thanks to everyone here who prayed for me, especially Stotch, he probably prayed the hardest of them all. Sure, it might look like he's a total loser who likes every slight jab directed my way within minutes of it being posted, but he's low key my biggest life supporter. Thanks!
He's going to Golden Corral tomorrow to celebrate.

Hey Vig, let me know if you ever get Spelunker HD and its DLC. You're the only one I can think of who is crazy enough to get good enough at the game to 100% it.

I have 2-factor authorization on my PS3, and Sony's suggestion was that I set the system to always log me in to PSN whenever I log in to my PS3; if I want to play a game offline (e.g., a Souls game), will logging off disable the automatic sign-in process that's in place, which would mean I'd have to set up 2FA again?

I have 2-factor authorization on my PS3, and Sony's suggestion was that I set the system to always log me in to PSN whenever I log in to my PS3; if I want to play a game offline (e.g., a Souls game), will logging off disable the automatic sign-in process that's in place, which would mean I'd have to set up 2FA again?
PS3?

B7WAYHM5QUQ6H6C6NFL3WQLBTFR7E3VS.gif

I was going to pass on the physical version of Skullgirls 2nd Encore because it's a fighting game, but after watching some gameplay, I'm tempted to get it based on the animation and overall style.

I was going to pass on the physical version of Skullgirls 2nd Encore because it's a fighting game, but after watching some gameplay, I'm tempted to get it based on the animation and overall style.
Mild says it's great. I'm kind of tempted on the physical version but that cross-buy makes the digital version more appealing. Plus it was on sale for $15 already back in July or so. If they'd had a $30 version without the extra crap It'd be an easier sell for me.

I wouldn't imagine so as the verification codes are supposed to still be valid unless you revoke them.

Sony's implementation of 2FA seems really weird to me.
I take this back. Spent a little while today getting my account, ps4, ps3, and vita all synced with it and it seems to be working well now. Maybe the wonkiness originally was because I tried to set it up right when it launched and everyone else was doing it too.

Still not sure how it's actually secure on ps3 and vita tho. I get it now.

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (999 + Virtue's Last Reward) will head to PS4 & Vita in Spring 2017: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/10/31/fight-for-survival-in-zero-escape-the-nonary-games-out-next-year-on-ps4-ps-vita/

No idea how this works for people who already own VLR on Vita, but still: HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE
I imagine they'll do it how they do some other remaster collections like Sly, Jak, R&C, Hitman, Splinter Cell, etc.. Physical with everything on the cart / disc, a digital option for the whole collection, and then a digital option for each individually.

I imagine they'll do it how they do some other remaster collections like Sly, Jak, R&C, Hitman, Splinter Cell, etc.. Physical with everything on the cart / disc, a digital option for the whole collection, and then a digital option for each individually.
Aksys confirmed at least the first two:

https://twitter.com/aksysgames/status/793171658630586368

bread's done
Back