PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Of the four 3D Mario games I've played, Sunshine is a firm 4th best.
I really think I've only played two, which seems impossible considering how long ago the first one came out. Between Mario 64 and Sunshine, I'd also put Sunshine last, though I certainly enjoyed it.

Post blogs, not your deals.

I think Mario Sunshine is one of the last Nintendo games I ever played.  I bought a Gamecube super cheap just to play some Metroid and Mario sunshine.  Wound up really liking Mario sunshine.  I never played Mario 64 because I never bought a 64.

This is why I wish Nintendo would stop making consoles.  I would love to play some Mario, Zelda and Metroid again but Im not going to buy their dumbass switches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm hoping for a bonfire or camping party cuz it seems to be getting real cold real quick here at night.

peace n love and hopefully psn is back up running soon also :) i was having a good time in that IW beta

Just found out I had a $200 rewards card waiting to be claimed that expires in six days, here I come PS4 Pro! Also got a 10% off Amazon purchases coupon code for "moving." Sweet, must be reaping some good karma.

On a side note, for you guys that like to grab games by the pussy, Code:Realize has got to have one of the largest vajayjays I've ever come across. 

Vig and Gator... how did you complete this teenage girl of a game???

I had read that it did, but I wasn't digging the vibe I was getting from it.... then my suspicions were confirmed when I read that you basically have a group of guys that are vying for your attention while you figure out which one to choose.

Maybe I'm off base but it just seems like a game version of the bachelorette... 

I had read that it did, but I wasn't digging the vibe I was getting from it.... then my suspicions were confirmed when I read that you basically have a group of guys that are vying for your attention while you figure out which one to choose.

Maybe I'm off base but it just seems like a game version of the bachelorette...
I didn't even bother adding it to my list. That sounds terrible.

30252-mario-is-missing-snes-front-cover.jpg

What are the chances of me buying a used game that doesn't have dick residue on it? I want to buy the black label version of Fallout 3 GOTY.

It doesn't matter if it has dick residue or not.... it's FO3 and it's worth it.

Or you could just buy it new and not have to say that you love FO3 so much that you bought it with dick residue.

Armature Studios is sure getting a lot of pity around the web for releasing an online-only game that is shutting down 7 months later. If EA shut down servers for one of their games 7 months after launch there would be meltdowns on GAF and around the gaming community.
anyone that actually paid money for it should be pretty pissed I think. most ps4 players got it for free from ps+ and either they played it a ton or barely played it at all because they didn't like it. I like armature just fine, but they definitely get a pass from the internets for some reason. I don't think they've released anything that would widely be considered 'good' yet, have they? recore might be the exception now I guess.

November's GWGs

Xbone

11/1 - Super Dungeon Bros

11/15 - Murdered: Soul Suspect 

11/1 - Secret of Munkywawa Island: Special Edition

11/15 - Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Xbone S Bundles for this holiday/out now, plenty to choose from like last year's Xbone ones.  https://majornelson.com/2016/10/24/xbox-one-s-bundles-for-everyone-this-holiday/

$449 - Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Limited Edition Bundle (2TB): Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition, custom console and matching wireless controller.

$349 - Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Bundle (1TB): Gears of War 4, White Xbone S and matching wireless controller.

$299 - Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Special Edition Bundle (500GB): Gears of War 4, Deep Blue Xbone S and matching wireless controller.  Only available at Gamestop and Microsoft Stores

$299 - Xbox One S Minecraft Favorites Bundle (500GB): Minecraft, bunch of packs and skins, White Xbone S and matching wireless controller.

$349 - Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Special Edition Bundle (1TB): Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition, the Hellfighter Pack, Red Baron Pack, Lawrence of Arabia Pack, a new visual appearance of the Behemoths, five Battlepacks and one month of EA Access, mlitary green console with matching stand and wireless controller.

$299 - Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Bundle (500GB): Battlefield 1 Standard Edition, one month of EA Access, White Xbone S and matching wireless controller.

$299 - Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Storm Grey Special Edition Bundle (500G): Battlefield 1 Standard Edition, one month of EA Access, Storm Grey Xbone S and matching wireless controller.  Available only at Walmart or Microsoft stores.

$349 - Xbox One S FIFA 17 Bundle (1TB): FIFA 17, three Ultimate Team Loan Legends, Ultimate Team Rare Player Pack, one month of EA Access, White Xbone S and matching wireless controller.

$299 - Xbox One S FIFA 17 Bundle (500GB): FIFA 17, three Ultimate Team Loan Legends, one month of EA Access, White Xbone S and matching wireless controller.

bread's done
Back