PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Apparently Sony saw my post about buying Destiny for $60 and created a flash sale to prevent that from happening.

#yourewelcome?

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT

when did this happen? I literally stopped playing a couple days ago.
Very recent.

They added a new class to each side. You can now play as a mini version of that giant-ass tree, too! They don't yet have any cosmetics or class variations.

I think you have to beat all of the Gnomus Trials, though. I haven't beaten any... :(

Last edited:
This is pretty neat to have in physical format, but it also pretty much means everything included is full-price compared to PSN prices (plus the 3-game pack is 60% off in the flash sale): http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/games/pac-man-championship-edition-2-arcade-game-series/136811

134843b.jpg

$19.99 MSRP

Return to the Nexus event started today, it's a 10 day long event in which people are encouraged to create new characters in Demon's Souls so that the online co-op is more populated. So if you were thinking about trying it some day let that be a little extra incentive.

https://www.twitch.tv/gibbed

Return to the Nexus event started today, it's a 10 day long event in which people are encouraged to create new characters in Demon's Souls so that the online co-op is more populated. So if you were thinking about trying it some day let that be a little extra incentive.
Why does the online matter, though?

Very recent.

They added a new class to each side. You can now play as a mini version of that giant-ass tree, too! They don't yet have any cosmetics or class variations.

I think you have to beat all of the Gnomus Trials, though. I haven't beaten any... :(
I just did the fire one and then it took 15 minutes for me to kite the crappy boss. I don't think I want to do that again, even for a tiny tree or goat. I'll go grab it from the library again though, I miss it already.

https://www.twitch.tv/gibbed
What's the encouragement? I might try going back and getting that Monk Head Wrap if the online gets boosted up a bit.

Well so far this month I've managed to pick up the following games...

Mafia 3

Rise of the Tomb Raider with all DLC

Gears 4

Deus Ex Mankind CE

Arcade Classics 3 in 1 PS4

Shadow Complex PS4

Killzone Shadow Fall DLC

BF1 (preorder)

Skyrim PS4 (preorder)

So much for ever making a dent in my backlog...

Well so far this month I've managed to pick up the following games...

Mafia 3

Rise of the Tomb Raider with all DLC

Gears 4

Deus Ex Mankind CE

Arcade Classics 3 in 1 PS4

Shadow Complex PS4

Killzone Shadow Fall DLC

BF1 (preorder)

Skyrim PS4 (preorder)

So much for ever making a dent in my backlog...

Picked up Arcade 3 in 1, Downwell, and for whatever reason Risk.

Also, Mad Max for $10 GCU? Sure... why not.

Trivial Pursuit Live is pretty well put together if you have someone to play with
Over the last month or so (going back in to September)

I have picked up

Disney Infinity 3.0 Star Wars Saga

State of Decay

Gears 4

Witcher 3

AC Unity (on XBox One)

Risk (I used to play a game called Global Wars back in the BBS days that was based off Risk)

Trivial Pursuit Live (partially off Tyler's comment)

Renegade (mostly for nostalgia. Remember cutting class and going to the local pizza place for a slice and some Renegade)

Debating Titanfall 2 but will probably wait for a price drop or two.

Will check on Mafia 3 for sure. Probably over the winter after a price drop or two as well.

Picking up COD but for a friend. Free $10 in BB space bucks.

I put in a request for the library to get the PS4 version (I mean, to request them to carry it - we will see if they come through). They don't carry Vita games, otherwise I'd have asked for that....

I don;t know what Chrome is doing but it is spazzing out as I type this like it's having an eplieptic seizure.

Thought it was because I was using a dev version so I uninstalled it and installed the last stable version but it's still doing it.  What a piece of shit.  Seems it's throwing a fit trying to load whatever guardian owl posted a few days back.

oooooooooo...... I want to play the trophy card game too.... let's see what I got

edit:  AWWWWWW YEAHHHHHH..... VIRTUAL MAP OF THE WORLD FTW

lamesauce.... at least give me a tank or something

bread's done
Back