PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

I forgot I purchased the Max Payne 3/RDR bundle so I figured I might as well buy the Undead Nightmare DLC to go with it. Are you guys going to team up for the MP again?
I bought the Undead Nightmare as well with all of the recent talk. I'd be willing to hop in to help with MP stuff this time around. I need to go back and actually finish the game. If I remember correctly, I think I was just getting to Mexico before I stopped playing, not sure how far along that is.

Man ive been having this pain on the right side of my face on my cheek bone, I assume its sinus pressure. I goes right up under my eye too.

Feels like I got punched in the face or something, comes and goes past few days.

tumblr_mxk3shbKwL1rm4mpho1_500.png
tumblr_nrfsjgHtSu1u6ko8oo1_250.gif

AC: Syndicate is really fun so far. These load times are a bit much, though. Apparently they got worse when the Jack the Ripper DLC came out, so I'm curious what they were like before.
I don't remember them being too bad and it's a personal pet peeve. Day one buyers win again!

All mp trophies done on fc4 now.

Thanks again george for your help, I finished up that last match no problem and popped the 3 modes trophy.

Thanks wren for the msg, sucks that you had to work today so much.

Just gotta do all the random different collection type trophies now.

Perfect game for the mood I was in today. Super quick plat to keep the trophy streak going so I could play Minecraft most of the day.
That from that group thing you do where you all swap super quick plat games around?

Looked like it was spanish.

Where you get these games that are japanese that you complete in 1 hour as well for a plat?

That from that group thing you do where you all swap super quick plat games around?

Looked like it was spanish.

Where you get these games that are japanese that you complete in 1 hour as well for a plat?
It has an English option too and was from the UK store.

I am on a website that a lot of the top trophy hunters are on that focuses on guides and trading of import games.

Has anyone else noticed PSNP being slow for updating from PSN? Twice today I've updated a few minutes after syncing trophies, and while PSNP usually reflects these with the update, I'm not seeing them.

Case in point: I synced my Vita after earning two more bronze trophies in Soldner-X 2 tonight, but I updated PSNP 10 minutes or so later and don't see them.

Last edited by a moderator:
All mp trophies done on fc4 now.

Thanks again george for your help, I finished up that last match no problem and popped the 3 modes trophy.

Thanks wren for the msg, sucks that you had to work today so much.

Just gotta do all the random different collection type trophies now.
good to hear.

It appears I will be taking calls from the course tomorrow too. fuck ing technology. And risk. And everyone else.

#companyman

Another quick game down in 2016, finished up Tennis in the Face. Started STFU, not sure I'll get the plat because of the hardcore mode, but we'll see.
It's not too hard, with all the characters unlocked you have a lot waiting in the wings to take their place / save them. The difficulty of the enemies isn't any higher. Just inch forward slowly with the first character so you have plenty of time to save them if they die. The Shield Guy will also save your ass a lot.

Has anyone else noticed PSNP being slow for updating from PSN? Twice today I've updated a few minutes after syncing trophies, and while PSNP usually reflects these with the update, I'm not seeing them.

Case in point: I synced my Vita after earning two more bronze trophies in Soldner-X 2 tonight, but I updated PSNP 10 minutes or so later and don't see them.
Yes. Although, I've been getting booted randomly while logged in on my PS3 and also have been having some issue syncing trophies. It eventually works if I keep trying. So they may be having issue connecting to PSN to look at the trophies. Down detector also shows some other people having issues.

Yes. Although, I've been getting booted randomly while logged in on my PS3 and also have been having some issue syncing trophies. It eventually works if I keep trying. So they may be having issue connecting to PSN to look at the trophies. Down detector also shows some other people having issues.
Yea this evening trophies syncing on ps4 would take a couple of tries.

Just tried to sync some steins gate trophies on vita and didnt work the couple of times i tried, said it timed out.

Wait, this is some anime thing?

WTF am i playing?
According to Wikipedia, the visual novel came first in 2009 for the 360 in Japan and the Anime was created 2 years later. The Vita/PS3 one is basically a port of the 360 version. That likely also explains the flip phone.

Perfect game for the mood I was in today. Super quick plat to keep the trophy streak going so I could play Minecraft most of the day.
Nice! I liked the name and the fact that it has 9 gold and 10 bronze trophies. I saw you playing Minecraft and thought about joining you but wasn't sure if I would be intruding on you enjoying the view.

Nice! I liked the name and the fact that it has 9 gold and 10 bronze trophies. I saw you playing Minecraft and thought about joining you but wasn't sure if I would be intruding on you enjoying the view.
Feel free to join any time you see me playing. I just rage quit after my character started spontaneously combusting when entering the nether. Yes, there was fire around. No I did not step in any of it. No, I did not get hit by a ghast. Step out of the portal and immediately on fire. A lot of good enchanted gear all gone. fuck!

I bet you're happy that Pettis is going to lose.
Nah, I'm working on hating less. Also with Bendo out of the division it doesn't matter anyway.

Pettis is a super exciting fighter and Alvarez just smothered him and did nothing those first 2 rounds (I did think Alvarez won the third). Would much rather have watched Pettis have the chance to unleash on him rather than just watch Alvarez wet blanket Pettis.

Not to mention Alvarez had to be warned about grabbing the fence like 6 times. Take a fucking point away!

Garbage fight.

Hopefully Dilliashaw can save us.

Hey Cleaner are you done playing PvZ GW2 beta? I just read that it ends tuesday morning 2 am pacific time.

Definitely not us. Cruz can't keep this up can he? He's breathing heavy with his mouth hanging open.
If Cruz wins this I'm going to be pissed. He's such a boring fighter. I have it 3-1 Dillishaw but I'm biased. Fan scores are all over the place on reddit.

If Cruz wins this I'm going to be pissed. He's such a boring fighter. I have it 3-1 Dillishaw but I'm biased. Fan scores are all over the place on reddit.
It's crazy close and it wouldn't be surprising if it was another decision for Cruz.
I kind of thought that Cruz won at least 2 of the first 4 rounds because he did that quick short combo and evade and had Dillashaw flat footed in the middle rounds.

Edit: Wow those were weird split decision numbers.

No. Way.  

What is MMA's fucking obsession with that loser. fuck Dominic Cruz. Now he won't fight for another year and clog up the division again.

Seriously fuck Dominic Cruz. No way he did enough to take the belt.

No. Way.

What is MMA's fucking obsession with that loser. fuck Dominic Cruz. Now he won't fight for another year and clog up the division again.

Seriously fuck Dominic Cruz. No way he did enough to take the belt.
Dillashaws fault. He got taken down 3 times and waited until the final round to act.

I miss the days of Wanderlei Silva. Win or lose he was gonna get his hacks in and it was never boring. Too many guys now are careful and boring.

I agree, he went flat footed and didn't pursue Cruz's leg like he should've. It went dead at times for me and Dillashaw was treading water until the last two rounds. 

But what did pillow-fists do to win the fight? They landed about the same amount of punches and TJ's shots were harder, just like he said in the post fight interview.

TJ shouldn't be penalized for missing punches. 

Dominic didn't even do anything with the takedowns and get them all stuffed in the 4th and 5th.

But what did pillow-fists do to win the fight? They landed about the same amount of punches and TJ's shots were harder, just like he said in the post fight interview.

Dominic didn't even do anything with the takedowns and get them all stuffed in the 4th and 5th.
Yeah you do have a good argument. I believe the punches landed were pretty even at the end. I'm not sure why people love Cruz, he doesn't look very athletic and he is an evader. If he was a counter puncher then I could see him scoring more points.

I'm just disappointed it didn't end with a missed field goal.

I thought it could've gone either way, so maybe the bias is real. That said, his style makes it look like TJs shots had no effect and voila, post fight, he is nursing a sore leg/maybe broken foot. I found it very infuriating how TJ stuck to flinging those dumb ass high kicks. He should've went body, be more fleet on his foot and fuck up that left leg. He realized that too late.

Well I was wondering why no one had posted yet this morning but I guess all you assholes are off work for MLK day and sleeping in.

bread's done
Back