PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

I think we've seen that already and it's not pretty...right Carrot Top?
Not wearing a tank top but you get the idea.

19474008-mmmain.jpg

I don't think anybody is particularly interested in the Warcraft movie, but just in case, I just got this email about a free Stream of it. Can't imagine theater expectations are high if they're trying to get the main audience to watch it for free.

z5ElivB.png

I actually haven't ever played it so maybe it's great. I do know that I worked with a 50 year old woman who did cutesy crafts when she wasn't spending all her time playing it. She even met that special someone on there.

The odds that an Xbone on AWD actually coming with a valid code to download one of the games included are probably pretty low right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Buying it for cheaper from Best Buy, but they're shipping it to store and it's slow as fuck and I didn't want to wait that long to play it.

And yeah, I know it's shady af, when I decided to do it this was my post:
Ah, that's right. I remember that now. I was wondering what the hell happened in last nights stream to make you decide to ditch the game. :whistle2:k

I actually haven't ever played it so maybe it's great. I do know that I worked with a 50 year old woman who did cutesy crafts when she wasn't spending all her time playing it. She even met that special someone on there.
Speaking of a 50 year old woman. I was talking to the old broad at work today about going out for drinks again next week and she mentioned its her birthday. I mentioned I knew a lot of people with birthdays this weekend and she asked when mine was. I said August 9th and she said I am a Leo and Leos and Geminis like each other. Apparently June babies are Geminis. She is a Gemini. We are going out next week.

So does she finally really want the D or what? Zimm, dont ask your lady friend. I dont need the negativity!

Speaking of a 50 year old woman. I was talking to the old broad at work today about going out for drinks again next week and she mentioned its her birthday. I mentioned I knew a lot of people with birthdays this weekend and she asked when mine was. I said August 9th and she said I am a Leo and Leos and Geminis like each other. Apparently June babies are Geminis. She is a Gemini. We are going out next week.

So does she finally really want the D or what? Zimm, dont ask your lady friend. I dont need the negativity!
You can show up with your dick in a box and if she unwraps it, she wants the D.

I can't be the only one here whose knowledge of World of Warcraft begins and ends with an episode of South Park, can I?

Don't shit where you eat.

I can't be the only one here whose knowledge of World of Warcraft begins and ends with an episode of South Park, can I?
Probably not, but it is one of the most popular games of all time. Though you guys are mostly single player gamers so I assume most of you haven't tried it. Also, it has a monthly fee so it's not exactly a CAG kind of game unless it is all you play.

Warcraft 3 is awesome, too though.

Also, the movie looks kinda lame. Like a cartoon with some real people in it. I like that they changed the story from "orcs bad, but white people good" though. I'll probably see it via rental some day.

Probably not, but it is one of the most popular games of all time. Though you guys are mostly single player gamers so I assume most of you haven't tried it. Also, it has a monthly fee so it's not exactly a CAG kind of game unless it is all you play.

Warcraft 3 is awesome, too though.
I still need to play WC3. I absolutely loved the first two when they came out but somehow ended up skipping that one. WoW was great when it came out but yeah the lack of a "beat the game" mechanic got old. I can't just grind forever without getting bored and paying a fee on top of that was annoying.

Having said that, there are free servers out there. I got back into it on one for 3-4 months a few years back and had fun for a while. It's so MP-centric even with the more self-sufficient characters, though, and that's not really my thing either so I still lost interest. Never got past level 40-something in any of the characters I created, IIRC.

I think this thread collectively has the biggest bunch of smart ass people on cag, love how anytime anyone posts stupid shit from another thread in here, you can count on at least 5+ posts by people in here making fun of whatever it is.

:applause:

bread's done
Back