PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Being stuck at home waiting for a tow truck with no wifi is not all it's cracked up to be.
Why would a tow truck have wifi? :whistle2:k

I feel like I should get some work done today.

Magic-8-Ball.jpg

Jim G is funny.  I like the dad brand commercials he is in.  Especially the one where he talks about kids these days being lazy while his car parallel parks for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=22.7374px]Yeah, I see what you're saying but he has that slow walk so it becomes strategic. There was that scene where the counselors saw him through the window and it became a guessing game. He transported to the other side of the cabin and waited to see if they would run into him. [/SIZE]I'm sure[SIZE=22.7374px] I'm hoping they'll have some ways of balancing it all out.[/SIZE]
The teleportation ability itself is fine, it simulates the killer's ability to pop up behind people in horror movies from way too far away. It's that first teleport when he poofed in right in front of the camp counselor that I take issue. It should be like red-light green-light, Jason can only teleport away when camp counselor eyes aren't on him and he can only teleport to places where camp counselors aren't watching.

The teleportation ability itself is fine, it simulates the killer's ability to pop up behind people in horror movies from way too far away. It's that first teleport when he poofed in right in front of the camp counselor that I take issue. It should be like red-light green-light, Jason can only teleport away when camp counselor eyes aren't on him and he can only teleport to places where camp counselors aren't watching.
That's how the multiplayer Slender GMOD thing worked.

Oh boy another Gamestop story is imminent.
I didn't expect you to be right, but...there's some crazy stuff going down at Gamestop (a CAG found this on Reddit):

they took away our employee hub for documents, information, printing flyers and oversized labels, and access to our scorecards and p&l (documents to check how our store is doing)

allegedly because some stores weren't selling enough pre-owned

GS corporate has lost their damn minds

copy and pasted

And then Monday begins the crazy summer schedule of driving kids back and forth to Summer day camps. Drop off one kid, come home, get another kid, drop off kid. Wash, rinse, repeat.

I'm going through that Gamestop subreddit. So from I'm reading is that Gamestop has made a decision to push preowned down customer's throats and has locked their employees out of some portal they regularly use to do their jobs and if they don't meet 50% they can be terminated, which is also causing a lot of employees to say fuck it and quit.

*sings* Circuit City, Circuit City, here they come. Circuit City, Circuit City, Gamestop's done. They're getting rid of their employees and the new ones will be really dumb. Badadadadadadada.

If they converted all of their "new" gutted games to pre-owned, they wouldn't have to worry about not meeting 50% in pre-owned sales.

If that was the case then I would just stare at him and walk backwards. He'd never be able to catch me... game over.

The only reason that it worked so well against that first counselor was because she was sitting still out in the wide open. No one would ever let themselves be a sitting duck like that; I'm pretty sure they were just trying to show off how the mechanic worked. The teleporting keeps the counselors running unless actively hiding somewhere.

Amazon pilot season again, anyone (don't have to be prime) can watch and do a survey for a couple of dramas (or 8 kids shows).

https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=dvm_us_aw_cs_sh_pr_p7617_vid?_encoding=UTF8&node=9940930011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=&pf_rd_r=J9WD8Z8X8A97SA4A590B&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=b4eb9289-fd70-4a80-b022-c05ef5504252&pf_rd_i=desktop

One called The Last Tycoon (based off an F Scott Fitzgerald novel) about a 1930's Hollywood studio created by the person who was behind the show Earth 2 who also wrote random genre of movies like Captain Phillips, the first Hunger Games, Hart's War, State of Play, etc. Staring Matt Bomer and Kelsey Grammer.

The other is the Interestings which focuses on the same friends in three different time periods for some reason. Created by executive producers of Boss, Nip/Tick, and Masters of Sex.

The Discord chat is way harder to catch up on, but also is way more mundane so I don't feel the need to catch up on it. Despite using it a lot more, I still find myself more compelled to actually keep up with this thread. Maybe it's just cuz the post count has gone down, who knows?

The Discord chat is way harder to catch up on, but also is way more mundane so I don't feel the need to catch up on it. Despite using it a lot more, I still find myself more compelled to actually keep up with this thread. Maybe it's just cuz the post count has gone down, who knows?
We saved CAG!

That's basically how I feel too. It's much easier to catch up on this versus discord.

bread's done
Back