PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Last edited by a moderator:
The "manufacture" comment was more based on his strategy of "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" instead of "Imma get better than D'Wade and kick his ass".

Can you blame him for me me me since he led both teams in points, rebounds, assists, blocks, and steals? I mean he was dominant and the best player out there. He just knows his place in history.
LeBron never lost to the Heat or Raptors in the playoffs. Had he joined the team that had beaten him repeatedly in the playoffs, he would have signed with Boston.

Or Orlando, who beat the Cavs in '09 despite LeBron having the best 14 game stretch in the history of basketball.

I also find it hilarious that LeBron plays two consecutive games facing elimination that, by Game Score, were each better than any Michael Jordan Finals performance, and his team manages to come back from down 3-1 to beat what was one of the best single (well, two) season teams the NBA has ever seen, and he's still criticized.

I still dislike Kyrie, as his game is essentially a smaller Kobe, or less athletic Iverson, but without him getting hot in games 5-7, the Cavs may not make game 7, let alone win the series. Love finally showed up in game 7, too.

They just need to make the goal bigger in hockey and then it would be more fun to watch. But I don't dislike hockey. I watched some of the stanley cup. Partly I'm just bitter that it's all on cable.
Bigger goals or smaller goalie pads (in width, not in protecting the goalie) should fix things. It would be awesome if they could add about 2 more goals per game without things getting out of hand.

Yeah I saw the lowest difficulty thing at the end. So if I played New Game plus entirely on Veteran or Elite do you know if I would get those trophies? Or does it recognize my original playthorugh on normal? Once I found out hats don't do anything I played almost 0 attention to them. I looked over the few known combinations for the trophies and had 3 military hats for the one, but I'm not really trying to seek out specific ones.
Based on what I read on PST.org, on new game plus it starts over. So if you play the entirety of new game plus on veteran or elite, you should get the trophies.

What are you talking about? They stop to shoot free throws 30 times per game and then there's another 30 fouls that stop play too.
I'm not saying it's constant action but there is far more action than soccer, football, golf, and baseball. More athleticism, cooler shit happening, whole team is involved in every possession, etc. I can not fathom how some people like sports but do not like basketball.

Ok this is pretty sweet, but no doubt more fuel for the LeBron haters.  But check out the shirt he wore as he got off the plane in Cleveland:

Love it for Ultimate Warrior because he was my favorite wrestler back in the day.  And love it for the subtle dig at the team he just vanquished in their own building.

rxk9xl9kohar4nd62qfw.jpg

And the hat he's wearing is a "kermit sipping tea none of my business" hat!

Are there any of you trophy hunters in here that played Enemy Unknown and can recommend a roadmap? 

The one on pst.org is decent but not very user friendly... lots of information that either isn't included or if it's there you're made to root through descriptions to make your own roadmap of sorts.

I don't even plan on going for the plat, but I'd like to begin paving the shortest route there just in case I change my mind.

Are there any of you trophy hunters in here that played Enemy Unknown and can recommend a roadmap?

The one on pst.org is decent but not very user friendly... lots of information that either isn't included or if it's there you're made to root through descriptions to make your own roadmap of sorts.

I don't even plan on going for the plat, but I'd like to begin paving the shortest route there just in case I change my mind.
Have you checked out the PSNP guide? From what I read it seemed fairly competent and matched my recollections of playing the game on PC (though I didn't go for the achievements there.)

http://psnprofiles.com/guide/1241-XCOM-Enemy-Unknown-Trophy-Guide

Ok this is pretty sweet, but no doubt more fuel for the LeBron haters. But check out the shirt he wore as he got off the plane in Cleveland:

Love it for Ultimate Warrior because he was my favorite wrestler back in the day. And love it for the subtle dig at the team he just vanquished in their own building.

rxk9xl9kohar4nd62qfw.jpg

And the hat he's wearing is a "kermit sipping tea none of my business" hat!
Hey, bro we're going to be getting off the plane in a minute and people will be wanting to take pictures. Can you put on a shirt?

Naw man, I ain't wearing no shirt.

I'm not saying it's constant action but there is far more action than soccer, football, golf, and baseball. More athleticism, cooler shit happening, whole team is involved in every possession, etc. I can not fathom how some people like sports but do not like basketball.
"whole team involved?" Do you know how many people are on the actual team?

Pedantics aside, it seems like basketball only involves two-three guys jumping around the basket and the other 2 or 3 guys running in the back half of the court to catch up.

"whole team involved?" Do you know how many people are on the actual team?

Pedantics aside, it seems like basketball only involves two-three guys jumping around the basket and the other 2 or 3 guys running in the back half of the court to catch up.
You don't watch many sports, do you?

Here's a pretty cool interview with the director of Ni-Oh, which has a few new tidbits: http://fextralife.com/nioh-death-yokai-multiplayer-durability-fumihiko-yasuda/

I'm excited about this in particular:

FL: With durability being removed, will there be a replacement system put in place or will there be no equivalent in the game?

koei-tecmo-nioh.png
Yasuda
: It wouldn’t be as fun if we simply got rid of a feature and didn’t replace it with something else. So we have replaced it with a “familiarity” system, which is inspired by the traditional Japanese belief that every day objects have a spirit residing in them. So the longer you use a weapon, the stronger it gets, with that spirit making a deeper connection with the user. So it adds a kind of strategic element where you will ask yourself – do I use that really strong weapon I just picked up or should I continue using this weapon that I have had since the beginning?

Closed on house this morning. Was pretty quick and no problems. Couple of minor things to still get addressed by builder but nothing major.

Overall really happy with Drees Homes who built it.

Moved some minor things today. Fridge and hanging 3 fans tomorrow. Movers moving lots of stuff Wed and then we got some new furniture coming on Thursday.

Gonna be busy week.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Yeah I think I'm already done with Homefront. Shooting is weird. Enemies are dumb and small. Not very fun. I'm barely into it but I already can tell I don't like it. Bleh.

Thanks anyway Mild!

Yeah I think I'm already done with Homefront. Shooting is weird. Enemies are dumb and small. Not very fun. I'm barely into it but I already can tell I don't like it. Bleh.

Thanks anyway Mild!
The complete bundle with the game and season pass is already $48 on the Xbox Store. Down from $80. I'm sure it's bombed everywhere. I dunno why Deep Silver bothered with this.

The complete bundle with the game and season pass is already $48 on the Xbox Store. Down from $80. I'm sure it's bombed everywhere. I dunno why Deep Silver bothered with this.
Better bad reviews and some money than no money at all. They probably just decided they were in far enough that shipping it would make more money than it cost.

They're working on it, at least. They're up to 1.5 on PC and the patches are being released fairly regularly with fairly extensive fixes according to their notes. Not sure if they'll ever fix the game not being fun, though.

Thanks anyway Mild!
wow it sounds like a real turd. I have the goliath edition locked in at amazon for like $50 but I think I'd be doing the world a favor if we just burned it after it reached the last person.

Finally got around to watching yesterday's Game of Thrones, while managing to avoid spoilers.  Holly shit that was intense.  Great episode.

Glad that little shit, Ramsey, finally got his.  Was kinda hoping Sansa would give him the Theon treatment.

Some people like strategy and not constant action

Exhausted, all day with the kids at Disneyland in 105 degree heat. Getting up early tomorrow to do it all again, luckily should only be in the 80s,

Decided to also add on an Econ class in case pharmacy school thinks it's been too long since my last one. Taking a professor that is known for ridiculing students for stupid questions. Sounds like my kinda guy.

Woke up to a near-record lows 67 degrees low humidity and now I'm sitting here in traffic literally sitting not moving and I thoughtit was going to be a great day

bread's done
Back