PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Almost forgot my birthday is next Tuesday.  Is it too early to post this in order to get early birthday wishes?  Tyler the expert, please let me know.  Thanks.

What's supposed to be wrong with Discord? It's been fine for me.
Mine was wigging out for a while and not showing messages or sending them delayed. Mobile would show me that a message came in, but wouldn't load it at all, and desktop wasn't showing anything. Was weird.

What's supposed to be wrong with Discord? It's been fine for me.
I preferred this thread when it was at its height, where we could all participate when it was convenient to, because it's easy to do so, and you didn't feel like you missed anything. Discord moves too fast for me to keep up with. I jump there here and there. But what made this thread great (rolling commentary that doesn't get missed, easy to respond to others, etc.) is gone now thanks to Discord, for me at least.

We shrunk from the PSN thread when we moved in here. But still, most of us moved over to this thread. Now in Discord, we've shrunk even more.

That was the background to my previous sarcastic post. I wasn't meaning to imply the Discord thread was broke.

It was down, or just working stupidly.  Just like CAG.  So they may have the same programmer.

Anyway I actually prefer the thread as well for conversation you cant miss.  Which is why I still post here.

My Worst, At least you got to read that I watched 15 episodes of The Walking Dead yesterday! How cool am I!?
Well, I accidentally saw that as I happened to look at the thread at that time. Otherwise, like all other rolling conversations in there, I would have missed it.

The well scene is one of the more memorable scenes. Just from the great imagery and humor as well.

Well, I accidentally saw that as I happened to look at the thread at that time. Otherwise, like all other rolling conversations in there, I would have missed it.

The well scene is one of the more memorable scenes. Just from the great imagery and humor as well.
Yeah, at the end the black guy is like "yeah shooting it was a dumb idea"

Mets traded Dilson Herrera and some other guy for Jay Bruce. I guess this means they resign Neil Walker to play second after this year because one of the reasons to let Murphy go was because Herrera was waiting in the wings.

Free likes to any post in CAG PSNot. I mean why the hell not? I can't take them with me when I die.

It might be the final nail in the coffin for Discord!

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now I'm seeing this:

Fingers are often referred to as digits. He might be counting his fingers. Two people (himself and one other person) equals two fingers and that technically means double digits.

Amiright??

Thermopyle, Bumslie, Wrencrest, eldergamer, theheroweneed, TheCro, Facebook (1)

So that's... 07. So 2 digits right there.

Right now I'm seeing this:
Fingers are often referred to as digits. He might be counting his fingers. Two people (himself and one other person) equals two fingers and that technically means double digits.
Amiright??

Thermopyle, Bumslie, Wrencrest, eldergamer, theheroweneed, TheCro, Facebook (1)

So that's... 07. So 2 digits right there.
I'm not sure, but my phone totally botched my comment. I blame therm obviously.

"Guys there are double digit users in here"

Two people post 20 minutes later saying they see something else. Really?

Also Jay you're wrong cuz right now I only see 9!

I come here and read the few posts every couple of days. It's nice because it's easy to catch up, although there's really nothing here to catch up on.

I go to Discord last night and it tells me there's 153 new posts since 7 pm, yet there's very few new posts for the 10 minutes that I'm there.

It's the Michigan J Frog of chats!

i know im not the average guy, but my luck is insane. 2 girls this week iv never met hit me up to cam soon. dtf just wanna chill cute 19y/o n 22y/os. good stuff

also finished up the easter eggs for shadows of evil, der eisendrache, and gorod krovi. already had zetsubou no shima and der reise done. i am more proud of getting these finished than anything else this week

hope everyone is having a great day!

I'll concede that I understand why PSNOT would be the preferred communication method for those that don't work traditional hours, or work traditional hours but with no internet access.

I'll concede that I understand why PSNOT would be the preferred communication method for those that don't work traditional hours, or work traditional hours but with no internet access.
Without CAG, we have no signatures. How will Therm know who to ask about a certain game and whether they are liking it!

tumblr_ndknvp4FHy1sk0xezo1_500.gif

Look at you guys come crawling back. The users reading this are actually in double digits.
I love it when I'm the only registered user in here but there are like 9 guests.

So has PSNOT become a guilty pleasure for you discord users? Some of you too embarrassed to lowbrow it with us common folk that you can't bring yourself to even log in?

I dont know which i like better. Peyton, or Lionel. I do love the sweet sounds of lionel richie.
How are you liking Resident Evil 5?

I tried it shortly after finishing Dead Nation to get some more zombie fix in with my son. We got stuck like 10 minutes into the game and quit. I want to try again. It got high praise, but when I tried it, the controls seemed awkward.

Sadly, it is now a flaw on my otherwise stellar completion percentage.

SE has a survey asking questions about FFXII. If you want it on Vita, write a comment on here, I guess. Or PS3. Not sure what they're looking for, really.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FFXII
If you look at the survey, it's pretty obvious that they're getting information on what people like and dislike about FFXII and their experience with the series as a whole. Figured that out from looking at it for 8 seconds. I'm smart I guess.

If you look at the survey, it's pretty obvious that they're getting information on what people like and dislike about FFXII and their experience with the series as a whole. Figured that out from looking at it for 8 seconds. I'm smart I guess.
I meant that I'm not sure what they're trying to achieve with the survey. They've already announced the game so it's not like they're trying to gauge interest. I doubt they're going to make any changes to the game for the localization. It doesn't seem like the survey really lends itself well to a business decision of any kind.

I love it when I'm the only registered user in here but there are like 9 guests.

So has PSNOT become a guilty pleasure for you discord users? Some of you too embarrassed to lowbrow it with us common folk that you can't bring yourself to even log in?
Or there are many people out there who are interested in the PSNOT vs. Discord saga.

Even with traditional work hours and Internet access, it's hard to keep up when there's actual work to do. I go to an hour long meeting and come back to 200+ messages and end up skipping most of it. Never moved that fast in here.

Evenings and weekends are a whole other beast. I usually always miss out on what goes on at night now.

I get the pros for both sides, but prefer ol' (non)reliable.

bread's done
Back