PSP Memory Sitck

KillJoi99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Does anyone know where I would find a 4GB memory stick for a decent price? I saw that they were around $30 sh ippedon ebay sealed, but has anyone seen any better prices?

I also might be interested in 8GB too.

For an in store price you wont get better than $35 to $40 on a 4gb. Ebay is probably the cheapest but there are also a lot of knockoffs on ebay. And a 8gb stick is not recommended because they are ridiculously expensive. It would be much cheaper to get 2 4gbs.

Try Staples for $32.98. Ask the cashier to lookup the previous (last week) date to discounted $32.98 for you instead of $100ish. There's a 12% off coupon starting this week.

Chunkay- Is there really any warning signs on if its a knock off or not based on the auction.

Incredipinoy- Thanks for the tip.

Anyone else see anything?

[quote name='KillJoi99']Chunkay- Is there really any warning signs on if its a knock off or not based on the auction.

Incredipinoy- Thanks for the tip.

Anyone else see anything?[/quote]

Here's a tip.

If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

Most of the 4GB memory sticks on eBay are fake. I would stay away from Sony one's altogether. They are the ones that are counterfeited the most, and they're incredibly slow. Buy a Sandisk. Also, you can ask the seller if it's fake. Most of the time they'll give a truthful answer.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Try Staples for $32.98. Ask the cashier to lookup the previous (last week) date to discounted $32.98 for you instead of $100ish. There's a 12% off coupon starting this week.[/quote]

I don't see a 4gb Sandisk one. and what coupon?

bread's done
Back