Puget Systems Giving away 375 copies of Hawx 2 (PC)

Hestar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
I Haven't seen this on here so,I wanted to share it with you all :).

http://www.pugetsystems.com/go/nvidia/HAWX2.php

Pretty easy

Just click on one the the 6 computers on the link above and click the like it on facebook and fill in the info on the link and that's it!..

It says 400 copies, but I believe it started yesterday and they gave out the 25 codes for today..( I was lucky enough to win one :bouncy:)

Happy new years to everyone and here's a ps3 sports thing dynamic theme

FER2-HNN8-64H6

Death31133, I also won, and I too received the same error when trying to redeem.

If you find any help, please pass it along, and if I find any, I'll do the same.

[quote name='Wolfkin']how the blazes do you get your facebook page link?[/QUOTE]

Go to your facebook page and copy the url.

[quote name='Death31133']Ok so i won but when i go to checkout it says my country has restricted from ordering HAWX 2. I'm from the US.[/QUOTE]

Same here

When I try to redeem it says the checkout is currently unavailable. It's said this for the past three hours.

Same as others. I won, but when I try to check out, it tells me that I must remove the Canada versions of the DLC from my cart, but apparently I can't. :(

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']when u did that did u click your profile?? it should be numbers or else if u changed it...[/QUOTE]i see. so the answer i was looking for was click on my "Profile" link. i was trying my 'homepage'. In my real page I know most people have their names in their link and that's what i was looking for here.

Damn,That sucks to hear your guys' codes for some reason don't work :(..Maybe the ubisoft servers were messed up or something,cause I couldn't play hawx online or goto uplay as it said Servers down or something.. But I just tried it 2 mins ago and now it's working fine..Hopefully the codes work now for you guys or it gets resolved.I was just trying to help my fellow cagers out and get a free game :)

Aww screw it. I just can't get this to work. If anyone wants my code, here it is.

4AC7NEV2

FYI, the code works, I just can't check out for some reason.

same here it seems that somehow when you add Hawx 2 it auto adds all three variations on the dlc so you get the english, canadian, and french versions. but due to region blocking you can only use one so you can't check out.

I am laughing like crazy at this.

I tried that, Andami, but no luck. So I used a proxy to change my IP address to Canada. I tried to do it again, and it said the order couldn't be placed because of the US English and CA French DLC. And since I can speak French fairly fluently, I changed the language to French Canadian and tried again. The result was the same, only this time I can't order it because of US English and CA English.

This is a horrible fail. You can't get it at all.

Wow, that's stupid. I even tried URL manipulation to remove the extra crap from the cart, and they're stuck there. Someone needs to contact Ubi.

yeah dude i'm IN canada.. the real problem is both US and CA versions. in US u can't use CA and in CA you can't have the US.

i did send a help message out.

Hey guys!
Are all buying right product? I mean, there are Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.® 2 - All in one Pack and Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.® 2. Second one is right!

I just got my game without any problems! I dont even live in USA or CA!

[quote name='Andami']Aww screw it. I just can't get this to work. If anyone wants my code, here it is.

4AC7NEV2

FYI, the code works, I just can't check out for some reason.[/QUOTE]

Just registered to thank you!
The code worked for me.
Used the UK Ubistore, applied the code to the game and poof, 0€
I'm from South America by the way.

Here is a prof.

img251

[quote name='DeFXtreme']Hey guys!
Are all buying right product? I mean, there are Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.® 2 - All in one Pack and Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.® 2. Second one is right!

I just got my game without any problems! I dont even live in USA or CA![/QUOTE]
There's only 2 options, HAWX 2 and HAWX 2 Deluxe Edition. My code isn't working on the Deluxe one, so I assume the other one is correct and that keeps adding 4 items to the cart...

please can any body help me

im keep getting "payment authorization failed

how can i get my serial

[quote name='Andami']^No, thank you. I'm glad that the person who took it at least said thanks. :)[/QUOTE]

:bouncy: Thank you. :D

Guys. Here are some tips for a successful redeem.

First of, clean your browser cookies.
This prevents any old info in the Ubistore Cart.
Second, make you add the correct game to the game.
Use this link.
http://shop.

[quote name='MerolaC']:bouncy: Thank you. :D

Guys. Here are some tips for a successful redeem.

First of, clean your browser cookies.
This prevents any old info in the Ubistore Cart.
Second, make you add the correct game to the game.
Use this link.
http://shop.

well i was gonna experiment some more but glad someone got it to work.. this IS the PC version so no trophies i would imagine.

Sorry to hear that you guys can't redeem the game.
I'm out of ideas really.
Maybe you can try installing Expat Shield VPN, which gives a UK IP.
That MUST work.

Otherwise, i really don't know :(

http://www

[quote name='Andami']Aww screw it. I just can't get this to work. If anyone wants my code, here it is.

4AC7NEV2

FYI, the code works, I just can't check out for some reason.[/QUOTE]

They just fixed the cart issue and your code worked for me in the US store.

THANKS A TON, YOU RULE!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='flatfeetkid']how do you find out if you've won?[/quote]

[quote name='"contest website"']winners will be chosen at random each day, from all eligible facebook users. Winners will be contacted via email.[/quote]

Ugh, shits still broken. I cant be bothered to email them and deal with dumb customer service. Here is my code for anyone who wants it.

SW5W2EGM

[quote name='SEH']Ugh, shits still broken. I cant be bothered to email them and deal with dumb customer service. Here is my code for anyone who wants it.

SW5W2EGM
[/QUOTE]

Some asshole redeemed this without thanking you. fuck whoever did that.

bread's done
Back