Puget Systems Giving away 375 copies of Hawx 2 (PC)

I won a copy of the game as well, but I can't redeem it. I'm from Canada. I think the problem is they currently have a promo going where you get the DLC for free if you buy the main game. We are not suppose to get the DLC with this code and we can't remove the DLC from the Cart. We may have to wait until the Promo ends at the end of the month to get this game. I sent a support e-mail.

[quote name='AmyGrrl']I won a copy of the game as well, but I can't redeem it. I'm from Canada. I think the problem is they currently have a promo going where you get the DLC for free if you buy the main game. We are not suppose to get the DLC with this code and we can't remove the DLC from the Cart. We may have to wait until the Promo ends at the end of the month to get this game. I sent a support e-mail.[/QUOTE]

I got the DLC free and my promo code worked.

Maybe someone in the US could help you with your purchase, or you could try a US proxy.

I tried using TOR .. made sure I was connected to somewhere in the USA and a fake address to match the location... still couldn't get it to work...

[quote name='AmyGrrl']I won a copy of the game as well, but I can't redeem it. I'm from Canada. I think the problem is they currently have a promo going where you get the DLC for free if you buy the main game. We are not suppose to get the DLC with this code and we can't remove the DLC from the Cart. We may have to wait until the Promo ends at the end of the month to get this game. I sent a support e-mail.[/QUOTE]

Find a free US proxy that supports SSL -- simplest way is to just search for "free US proxy" on Google, then sort by SSL support. Now, if you're using Firefox, go into Tools - Options - Network (tab) - Settings, and manually add the US proxy info. Go back to Ubisoft and they'll send you to the US site, and you should be able to order it from there. You don't need to use any proxy programs.

I did this when I thought I could get it if I had a Canadian proxy, only I got the error for the US DLC. But since they've fixed the error, it should be okay. Good luck!

[quote name='AmyGrrl']TY... that worked... its been redeemed now...[/QUOTE]
what you use??

Edit: Never mind the Site seems to work now with the checkout finally :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The DLC is only free for this month only because of the Promo on the website. Anyone who waits until Feburary loses out on the free DLC.

[quote name='AmyGrrl']The DLC is only free for this month only because of the Promo on the website. Anyone who waits until Feburary loses out on the free DLC.[/QUOTE]

cool it saves me 10bucks glad it finally works now was worth the wait didnt need it that bad but glad i got it now :)

What time exactly did you guys got your e-mail with code?(GMT) Than i know what time i need to check my mail!

Im waiting 3rd day allready and still nothing!:cry:

I got my e-mail around January 3, 2011 @ 10:27:47 PM... not sure if that is my time or the time the server got the e-mail. My timezone is GMT-5, EST/EDT. Remember this is a contest/drawing.... so you may not get a e-mail at all...

well they did say you had a 80% chance of winning and almost anybody that join around that time won the contest but this was back on Friday it was like they give nebody who enter would had win but that was Friday im not sure if you join right now u will probally win because anybody that join when i had join im pretty sure they gave out alot of codes so your chances of winning are probally slim now but just be sure you look out for the Email if you do win..

Joined 2 days ago, won a copy this morning. Redeemed the game on my ubisoft account with no problems. Psyched to get the DLC as well. Awesome promo :)

Awesome,Glad to see they fixed it and you guys can use the code now...Funny thing is,I didn't get the DLC with my copy but my friend did..Ohh well, glad you guys are getting it :)..

I was a winner and was *finally* able to make the purchase, though it looks like the free expansion pack bundling with the game is over now, oh well!

I haven't won yet, despite being very interested in this. If anyone feels generous, please send me the code in a PM. If I win at any point, I can send you my code, and you'll still have the game! Thanks!

Damn, im tottaly unlucky, 5th day allready!:cry:

My two friends got their code like on the first day! Now i f.....g hate them! :lol:

[quote name='Frostbiten']Damn, im tottaly unlucky, 5th day allready!:cry:

My two friends got their code like on the first day! Now i f.....g hate them! :lol:[/QUOTE]
I'm tottaly stupid, forgot to vote :p

Thanks OP. I won but I wasn't able to redeem the code yet because it was incomplete and the one letter code I got didn't work. :)

Finally won today, decided to keep the game for myself

kinda bummed the serial doesn't activate on steam so I might try to obtain a disc of the game instead to install and use my key that way because my internet is meh

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GrimmGrinn']Can't play the game for some reason. Keep getting the 'failed to restore network connection'. Anybody getting the same message?[/QUOTE]

It probably uses Ubisoft's draconian DRM. Make sure the game isn't being blocked by a firewall and make sure you're connected to the internet when you start it.

bread's done
Back