Punqsux's "i couldn't think of anything witty to rename Ledhed's ott"

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Also, because the hideous yellowness of Ackbar's avatar is bothering me, I made a new version of Baby Sinclair. With transparency.

im_the_baby.gif

It's up to him whether or not he wants to use it, but I'm hoping he will. :)[/quote]

Like a transperrancy could improve that face... The yellow screams for attention!

I like Sweeneys OTT better. This one has no resemblence to what an OTT, IMO, should be. Tsssk tssk tssk....where have the OTTs gone to.

[quote name='Wshakspear']Just saw "Sideways" Great movie...not something you should take you mother to...too much man penis...[/quote]

Sweet =P~ =P~

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']wait... did I miss the memo here?[/quote]

Really? I could have sworn I sent it to you. Did you get the one about the OTT BBQ?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Wow, I just fnished watching Stacy. That is one hell of a surreal shaq-fued up movie.[/quote]

Toldja.

Tag, so I can find this later. Stupid title.

[quote name='Wshakspear']For kareoke tonight I'd like to request "Where have all the OTT's gone?" By Shaun Colvin. Sweeny, hit that disc![/quote]

its Paula Cole not Shaun Colvin :wink:

you know, the one who sings the Dawson's Creek song

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Wshakspear']For kareoke tonight I'd like to request "Where have all the OTT's gone?" By Shaun Colvin. Sweeny, hit that disc![/quote]

its Paula Cole not Shaun Colvin :wink:

you know, the one who sings the Dawson's Creek song[/quote]

...im glad you corrected me. I feel slightly less gay now. Slighty.

:rofl:

The title of this thread is classic. For maybe 5 seconds, I was seriously like, "WTF, why is there a trade thread in the non-gaming forum?" Then I saw that it was LedHed's thread and I realize a mod couldn't be this stupid. Or could they...? :D

ugh, just got back from the big Halo 2 Tourny. Been up since 10 am Friday, and its past 10 pm Saturday now. What worries me is that I feel fine. You know how when you're tired and you just it through it, it sort of goes away? I've gone through 3 of those phases already.

Damnit, the XHTML docs that I'm working on, exactly as the book is telling me, isn't working exactly as it says it should. I need these links to open up in the frame to the right of them, but they're not. They just open in the frame that they're in, which is supposed to be a menu frame.

[quote name='Trakan']I'm drinking Vanilla Hot Chocolate. Is that an oxymoron?[/quote]

I don't think so. Its not like vanilla and chocolate are opposites.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Trakan']I'm drinking Vanilla Hot Chocolate. Is that an oxymoron?[/quote]

I don't think so. Its not like vanilla and chocolate are opposites.[/quote]

Yeah, that's un-chocolate and chocolate.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Trakan']I'm drinking Vanilla Hot Chocolate. Is that an oxymoron?[/quote]

Yeah, that's un-chocolate and chocolate.[/quote]

You're such a smartass :lol: I was thinking along the lines of white chocolate being the opposite of chocolate. But I guess un-chocolate works too. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Trakan']I'm drinking Vanilla Hot Chocolate. Is that an oxymoron?[/quote]

Yeah, that's un-chocolate and chocolate.[/quote]

You're such a smartass :lol: I was thinking along the lines of white chocolate being the opposite of chocolate. But I guess un-chocolate works too. :lol:[/quote]

Hehe, that's me, Mr. Smartass! :D

"Secret Agent 128 kbps The soundtrack for your stylish, mysterious, dangerous life. Classic stylish lounge music and downtempo spy electronica. Active"

Thanks for setting the mood for my evening, iTunes!

I enjoyed it...kinda like the original SW movies. Acting on par with a piece of wood, great visuals, and very entertaining if you loose yourself

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']wait... did I miss the memo here?[/quote]

I think I missed the memo also about the dispersion of the OTT into this.....this.............this monstorsity.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']What the hell is this new Toonami anime, Zatch Bell?[/quote]

Its wierd and funny...about this kid who gets this pokemon type doll and now he has fight for something...read about it briefly...looks funny

[quote name='pumbaa']I'm about to watch Sky Captain and the Whatever of Whatever... is it a good movie?[/quote]

I loved it. The experience of watching it in a movie theatre sort of made me feel like the first time I saw Star Wars. I can literaly say that there has not been any movie (other than thsi one) that has made me feel like the first time I saw Star Wars (the originals if you were wondering.). great movie.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Damnit, the XHTML docs that I'm working on, exactly as the book is telling me, isn't working exactly as it says it should. I need these links to open up in the frame to the right of them, but they're not. They just open in the frame that they're in, which is supposed to be a menu frame.[/quote]

TARGET!!! That's what it was missing, I needed a target attribute after the link in the a element. Now it works perfectly. I'm really liking this class.

[quote name='integralsmatic'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']What the hell is this new Toonami anime, Zatch Bell?[/quote]

Its wierd and funny...about this kid who gets this pokemon type doll and now he has fight for something...read about it briefly...looks funny[/quote]

Ahh, which in turns kind of sounds like Guardian's Crusade, the RPG for PS1 where you, Knight, had this baby monster that you fought with along with some dolls, too. Weird but fun, haven't played that in probably 5-7 years.

[quote name='twiztidjester']So we are still using this title?[/quote]

Personally I think we should change it to: 24 hour fire sale! Everything must be sold!

I loved it when "someone" made a trade title claiming: It wasn't selling on ebay....

Gee thanks if the ebayers won't buy it why would anyone here want the crap?

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='twiztidjester']So we are still using this title?[/quote]

Personally I think we should change it to: 24 hour fire sale! Everything must be sold!

I loved it when "someone" made a trade title claiming: It wasn't selling on ebay....

Gee thanks if the ebayers won't buy it why would anyone here want the crap?[/quote]

No it should be somthing along the lines of "New CC $5 sale starts 2/28"

Man, can Scorch sometimes be a pain in the ass. I think for now on, whenever somebody posts a thread asking for people's opinions that I'll just stay out ofit. It's not worth it, especially when the OP acts like my opinion is not valid when I just gave a basic answer and then tried to explain myself more thoroughly. Also, man is it late. I'm so tired I'm falling asleep watching this movie.

[quote name='twiztidjester']Someone need to change the title to "Reggie Fils-Aime Punches Out Bill Gates!while fighting over $5 games at CC"

7[/quote]

No it should be "Reggie fils-Aime Punches Out Bill Gates! while fighting over $5 GCN games at CC"

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Man, can Scorch sometimes be a pain in the ass. I think for now on, whenever somebody posts a thread asking for people's opinions that I'll just stay out ofit. It's not worth it, especially when the OP acts like my opinion is not valid when I just gave a basic answer and then tried to explain myself more thoroughly. Also, man is it late. I'm so tired I'm falling asleep watching this movie.[/quote]

What movie?

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Man, can Scorch sometimes be a pain in the ass. I think for now on, whenever somebody posts a thread asking for people's opinions that I'll just stay out ofit. It's not worth it, especially when the OP acts like my opinion is not valid when I just gave a basic answer and then tried to explain myself more thoroughly. Also, man is it late. I'm so tired I'm falling asleep watching this movie.[/quote]

What movie?

6[/quote]

The Grudge. Kind of creepy but it's getting towards the end and it just seems to be getting dumber and dumber.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Man, can Scorch sometimes be a pain in the ass. I think for now on, whenever somebody posts a thread asking for people's opinions that I'll just stay out ofit. It's not worth it, especially when the OP acts like my opinion is not valid when I just gave a basic answer and then tried to explain myself more thoroughly. Also, man is it late. I'm so tired I'm falling asleep watching this movie.[/quote]

What movie?

6[/quote]

The Grudge. Kind of creepy but it's getting towards the end and it just seems to be getting dumber and dumber.[/quote]

Is it worth a rental? I kept falling asleep during the ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back