Puppy Games (Revenge of the Titans) giving away free game of your choice today only!

Corpekata

Banned
Puppy Games is giving away a free game of your choice today. Limited to 1 obviously. They are the Revenege of the Titans guys. Details in the link.

https://twitter.com/#!/puppygames/status/190428677241184259

Just tried it and it worked for me, got Droid Assault as I alaready owned Revenge and Attacks. Solid little games. I suggest getting Revenge if you don't own any of their games yet.

Edit: Looks like it's getting some heavy traffic so if the site is borked try again later.

Edit2: if you choose Revenge or Titan Attacks, you can get a Steam key via this link: http://www.puppygames.net/steam/

Thanks, how long is it supposed to take to process orders? I "bought" Titan Attacks with the discount code, but all I got was a receipt, and an email saying that my order is processing.

[quote name='sunghost']Thanks, how long is it supposed to take to process orders? I "bought" Titan Attacks with the discount code, but all I got was a receipt, and an email saying that my order is processing.[/QUOTE]

Someone said on another forum they entered their email into the Steam link in my post and it gave them the Steam key despite the order still processing.

For their non Steam games, at least the one I got, you just download the demo and there will be a redeem/activate option, you put in your info, and it's set.

[quote name='Corpekata']Someone said on another forum they entered their email into the Steam link in my post and it gave them the Steam key despite the order still processing.

For their non Steam games, at least the one I got, you just download the demo and there will be a redeem/activate option, you put in your info, and it's set.[/QUOTE]

I tried that, but it tells me I haven't purchased Titan Attacks when I try to retrieve a steam key.

[quote name='sunghost']I tried that, but it tells me I haven't purchased Titan Attacks when I try to retrieve a steam key.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it appears to be complete overloaded now. Think the waiting game going to be required.

[quote name='Corpekata']Yeah, it appears to be complete overloaded now. Think the waiting game going to be required.[/QUOTE]

The waiting game sucks. Let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos. Anyone hosting a server?

Just wanted to post my thanks to Corpekata for posting this. Like many others, i went with Titan Attacks because I already own RotT.

Thanks also to louiedog for putting a link to this thread in the Steam thread. I don't check the free stuff board that often, so i might have missed this otherwise.

[quote name='The End']Just wanted to post my thanks to Corpekata for posting this. Like many others, i went with Titan Attacks because I already own RotT.

Thanks also to louiedog for putting a link to this thread in the Steam thread. I don't check the free stuff board that often, so i might have missed this otherwise.[/QUOTE]

My sentiments exactly!

I contemplated just posting this in the general forum too but after the ahem, rather venomous reaction the free Fallout thread started out with decided against it.

The mods in the general forum have some sort of blood vendetta against posting free things. Even though free is a much much better deal than MSRP collector's editions and such.

Anyways, my order is processing, just waiting to get confirmation so I can claim my steam key. I got a order receipt, but the steam site still does not recognize my email as a valid order email.

[quote name='The End']Just wanted to post my thanks to Corpekata for posting this. Like many others, i went with Titan Attacks because I already own RotT.

Thanks also to louiedog for putting a link to this thread in the Steam thread. I don't check the free stuff board that often, so i might have missed this otherwise.[/QUOTE]

Ditto!

Also autoforwarding to the error page while attempting to checkout. And I figure it'll be worse when I get home from work. Oh well.

In any case, thanks, OP.

Still haven't been able to get a steam key. It's been a couple of hours since I placed my "Order". I wouldn't mind waiting, but I've seen people posting on neogaf saying that they got their keys right away. Makes me wonder if something went wrong with my "order".

Anybody else still unable to get a key?

1. Download the game demo than you bought, and install it
2. Run the game, when the game ask if you want to buy it say yes, and enter your email you use to register.
3. If your order already had been processed, you can activate the game, if not, you have yo wait more.
4. Then go to www.puppygames.net/steam use your mail and they will send you the steam key to your mail. (only if step 3 is successful)

^^ Nice detail from them

[quote name='The End']Still haven't been able to get a steam key. It's been a couple of hours since I placed my "Order". I wouldn't mind waiting, but I've seen people posting on neogaf saying that they got their keys right away. Makes me wonder if something went wrong with my "order".

Anybody else still unable to get a key?[/QUOTE]

It's been 5 hours since I've ordered and I haven't received my key. I'm guessing most people haven't, the few that did were very lucky.

Finally got my steam key for Titan Attacks. Received the email confirmation, but had to use the key generator page to get an email for the steam key.

[quote name='sunghost']Finally got my steam key for Titan Attacks. Received the email confirmation, but had to use the key generator page to get an email for the steam key.[/QUOTE]

Judging from posts in this thread we signed up at roughly the same time. Still no luck here getting it from their page and the copy I downloaded directly from them still won't authenticate me.

When I go to checkout it says:
Due to technical difficulties, this page has been removed.

Please check back soon.

:|

Guys if you have slower internet you can use the stop button on the page to input your order. I think it only works with the non-steam games, though.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']Guys if you have slower internet you can use the stop button on the page to input your order. I think it only works with the non-steam games, though.[/QUOTE]

I got it to work with Titan Attacks and successfully received and redeemed my Steam key. Just gotta be really fast mashing escape. :lol:

Thanks for the heads up OP!

[quote name='Headhumper']Anyone know how long this offer will last?[/QUOTE]

Well it's supposedly for his birthday, and I believe that the developer is British. It just turned midnight in the UK, so technically, it's no longer his birthday where he lives. It depends on how literal he is about it being for his birthday. I suppose that it could end any minute.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']Guys if you have slower internet you can use the stop button on the page to input your order. I think it only works with the non-steam games, though.[/QUOTE]

This worked for me! I received Titan Attacks (according to Twitter, they're out of Revenge of the Titans, and only have a limited number of Titan Attacks left).

Thanks for the heads-up Daw19yoyo, louiedog, Corpekata, and the folks at Puppygames for their generosity!

I still never got anything beyond an email letting me know that they were processing my order. So I decided to just try and place another order and see if that actually worked. I used the stop-page-from-loading technique to place my order using a different email account. This time I finally got an order confirmation.

I then downloaded the game demo and complected the process of registering my game. Finally, after all that I visited the link in the first post and asked for a steam key. Got an email with a key a minute later. Used the key, and found that I had been given a duplicate key.

What a colossal waste of time.

EDIT: Got the first order to go through. So I'm all set.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back