Puppy Games (Revenge of the Titans) giving away free game of your choice today only!

Just placed my order. Thanks to the tip about mashing escape, wouldn't have been able to otherwise. Picked up Revenge of the Titans. Might buy Titan Attacks! after this as well, anyone know how it is?

[quote name='louiedog']I got a third email saying my order was complete about 30 minutes ago. It took 8+ hours. The emails will come.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I just got the order confirmation from the order I placed this morning.

I had to download and register the demo on another computer, but once I had done that I was finally able to get a steam key that worked. Good thing too, because I really didn't want to email their support and complain that I didn't get a working key. I would have felt like a total douche complaining when they were being this generous.

Anyone need a Revenge of the titans key? Didn't realize i already had it so i signed up and got the other one. Free to first who pm's me

Just a heads up it appears the interenet has sucked up all the Revenge keys. Last they tweeted they have 4000 Titan Attacks keys if you really need a Steam game. Presumably DRM free versions of anything will still work.

[quote name='The End']Yeah I just got the order confirmation from the order I placed this morning.

I had to download and register the demo on another computer, but once I had done that I was finally able to get a steam key that worked. Good thing too, because I really didn't want to email their support and complain that I didn't get a working key. I would have felt like a total douche complaining when they were being this generous.[/QUOTE]

So you downloaded the demo from their site, and then got the steam key how? Or is there some steam demo I'm not seeing? Thanks for the help.

[quote name='SW4J']So you downloaded the demo from their site, and then got the steam key how? Or is there some steam demo I'm not seeing? Thanks for the help.[/QUOTE]

Go here and select the game you ordered. That will bring you to a page that you can either download the demo, or buy the game. You've most likely seen this page before and you selected the buy game option. This time select download demo.

Once you've do that, follow these instructions.

[quote name='The End']Go here and select the game you ordered. That will bring you to a page that you can either download the demo, or buy the game. You've most likely seen this page before and you selected the buy game option. This time select download demo.

Once you've do that, follow these instructions.[/QUOTE]

No I already "bought" the game and got the e-mail. It said to download the demo to get the key, but it seems there is no demo on steam, so I was wondering if we get the steam key via the demo on the site? It seems to say the demo on the site just gets unlocked, which means no steam.

Edit: I see, in that second link of yours it links to another part of puppygames which I hadn't seen. So no demo is necessary.

Without having checked the thread to see that others had successfully done so, I mashed the stop button while loading and got it to show the order page, then did so again to apply the coupon. Managed to get Titan Attacks and redeemed the steam key, all just in the past twenty minutes. Thanks again, OP!

I finally got my email from earlier this morning, went to their steam redeem page, got that code almost instantly and it activated just fine for me.

[quote name='DPsycho']Without having checked the thread to see that others had successfully done so, I mashed the stop button while loading and got it to show the order page, then did so again to apply the coupon. Managed to get Titan Attacks and redeemed the steam key, all just in the past twenty minutes. Thanks again, OP![/QUOTE]

I was able to purchase Titan Attacks using this method. Thanks!!!
Received Steam code about 5 minutes ago, purchased about 7 minutes ago.

Sweet. Got a key for Titan Attacks. Thanks OP. I already had Revenge from a bundle some time back so this was perfect.

[quote name='sykotek']@ptasiu1906: I don't think I would bother contacting them about Steam keys.
https://twitter.com/#!/puppygames/status/190723176953688064

Sadly, this also means they won't receive the thank you I sent them earlier either.

BTW, thanks goes out to everyone for the great tips in this thread that helped me snag a free game![/QUOTE]

He'd probably have to go through all of the emails by himself (or if not, I'd expect an extremely small support team), so I wouldn't blame him. Sucks for those that didn't get steam keys, or got duplicates though.

Damn, how did I miss this? :(

Anybody have an extra download for Droid Assault? Probably be willing to trade a HB or Club N code for it.

bread's done
Back