PUR $20 Off PreOwned

Bleedingwickedly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
End of the World Deal - $20.12 Off 1 Pre-Owned Game
Steal of the Week!$ In honor of the upcoming end of the world, get $20.12 off the purchase of any one pre-owned game, from Monday, December 17, through Sunday, January 6. You’ll probably want to use it sooner than later. Trust us. It’s just 12,021 points. Hurry, this coupon is only available until Sunday, December 23!

Not too bad considering, the regular $20 off PreOwned, is oringally 16,000 points.

[quote name='Bleedingwickedly']End of the World Deal - $20.12 Off 1 Pre-Owned Game
Steal of the Week!$ In honor of the upcoming end of the world, get $20.12 off the purchase of any one pre-owned game, from Monday, December 17, through Sunday, January 6. You’ll probably want to use it sooner than later. Trust us. It’s just 12,021 points. Hurry, this coupon is only available until Sunday, December 23!

Not too bad considering, the regular $20 off PreOwned, is oringally 16,000 points.[/QUOTE]

Ahh. still too much for me.

Thanks OP, will pick up Hitman Absolution with it, 37.99 minus the 20 and my 10% will put in that sub 20 dollar sweet spot.

[quote name='hbluft']Thanks OP, will pick up Hitman Absolution with it, 37.99 minus the 20 and my 10% will put in that sub 20 dollar sweet spot.[/QUOTE]

Try and use CAG16 for 16% off.

[quote name='JKSonic']12,021 points!?! And that's a deal?!?[/QUOTE]

It actually is; you save about 4k points considering that $10 off pre-owned is 8,000 points.

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']It actually is; you save about 4k points considering that $10 off pre-owned is 8,000 points.[/QUOTE]
gotta agree. this is actually one of the best powerup deals thus far. sad but true lol.

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']It actually is; you save about 4k points considering that $10 off pre-owned is 8,000 points.[/QUOTE]

Sorry was being a little sarcastic, didn't make it clear at all, lol. I'm used to scoffing at their "deals" and how they do them and I don't generally think most of them are worth it save for a few that they've done.

Also, for an "end of the world" deal that's kind of, well, underwhelming...just sayin'.

I thnk I might grab this.

I have 20,305 pts and I can pick this up (for 12,021 pts) and then a $10 coupon for 8,000 pts

Got a lot of points with all the extra trade-ins I did last week. And from buying the WiiU with my credit. Might try to find some used WiiU games and use this to get it for $35! Too bad it seems like my local store has barely any. One about 20 miles away seems to have a lot of the games used.

[quote name='slppedyoursster']Was going to buy Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition but then I realized that the new version is cheaper than the used. WTF?[/QUOTE]

New versions were converted to used and no longer available new. It's a weird glitch GS has never fixed on their website.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Anyone know if this stacks with CAG16 online?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it is online only.

I think this is one to skip until we see if GS has there normal b2g1 for this time of year.

[quote name='MSUHitman']New versions were converted to used and no longer available new. It's a weird glitch GS has never fixed on their website.[/QUOTE]

Ok. That makes sense (in a weird, GameStop kind of way). Now, I know that, I am really pissed that I could not get DA:O Ultimate thru Best Buy last week (no shipping & none avail within driving distance).

wish i knew u wanted it. just traded in mine to gs last week.

[quote name='slppedyoursster']Ok. That makes sense (in a weird, GameStop kind of way). Now, I know that, I am really pissed that I could not get DA:O Ultimate thru Best Buy last week (no shipping & none avail within driving distance).[/QUOTE]

If only I had a video game store or reselling business, I could probably get 12,000 points. That's such a high amount for any normal gamer, though. Even after a year of buying games between myself and my girlfriend, we only made it to 4,000. I know it's a gratuity service that we don't have to use, but Power Up Rewards could be much better.

[quote name='Blade']If only I had a video game store or reselling business, I could probably get 12,000 points. That's such a high amount for any normal gamer, though. Even after a year of buying games between myself and my girlfriend, we only made it to 4,000. I know it's a gratuity service that we don't have to use, but Power Up Rewards could be much better.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't make sense. Ive had it online for a few months and traded In a few games, bought a few and I'm up too 14, 000. Not sure youre doing it right.

[quote name='Blade']If only I had a video game store or reselling business, I could probably get 12,000 points. That's such a high amount for any normal gamer, though. Even after a year of buying games between myself and my girlfriend, we only made it to 4,000. I know it's a gratuity service that we don't have to use, but Power Up Rewards could be much better.[/QUOTE]

I have neither and earned 170,000 PUR points in the last 5 months. If you trade a lot and buy used a lot the points can grow pretty fast.

[quote name='parkerwilson']If you can find a used copy of Far Cry 3, could make it around $25[/QUOTE]

That's what I am looking for. Unfortunately none in my area. :cry:

[quote name='computingwarren']That doesn't make sense. Ive had it online for a few months and traded In a few games, bought a few and I'm up too 14, 000. Not sure youre doing it right.[/QUOTE]

If you got that high that quick from that little (a "few" and a "few") you must have either bought or traded in during at extra % on points promo...

[quote name='JKSonic']If you got that high that quick from that little (a "few" and a "few") you must have either bought or traded in during at extra % on points promo...[/QUOTE]

It really isn't hard to gain points.

[quote name='computingwarren']That doesn't make sense. Ive had it online for a few months and traded In a few games, bought a few and I'm up too 14, 000. Not sure youre doing it right.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cancerman1120']I have neither and earned 170,000 PUR points in the last 5 months. If you trade a lot and buy used a lot the points can grow pretty fast.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it sounds like we just didn't use the card enough. We may have bought 10 games total without trading any in. I did get about 30 games for next to nothing during some $15 off an entire order glitch online, but I guess that wouldn't count towards PUR points. This was last year, though. Maybe points have gone up since the last time we used the card. Those totals are impressive...but I don't think I'll ever be anywhere close to that. :lol:

[quote name='Blade']Yeah, it sounds like we just didn't use the card enough. We may have bought 10 games total without trading any in. I did get about 30 games for next to nothing during some $15 off an entire order glitch online, but I guess that wouldn't count towards PUR points. This was last year, though. Maybe points have gone up since the last time we used the card. Those totals are impressive...but I don't think I'll ever be anywhere close to that. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I did trade 3 systems during the double credit trade in and bought a new PS3 and 360 so that was quite a bit of points.

[quote name='Bleedingwickedly']Got a lot of points with all the extra trade-ins I did last week. And from buying the WiiU with my credit. Might try to find some used WiiU games and use this to get it for $35! Too bad it seems like my local store has barely any. One about 20 miles away seems to have a lot of the games used.[/QUOTE]

New Wii U games at target buy 2 get 1 free.

[quote name='therealdeal19']I'll take my chances and save my points. They may be worth more once the world ends.[/QUOTE]

Yeah last week the 25% off coupon for 6,000 was nice. On a $55 game you could get $13.75 off which is roughly the same as getting a $27.50 coupon for 12,000 points. This week is not bad though for a cheaper game.

Well seeing as everything they offer on there is garbage and I have 12,700 points sitting there for months now I guess its time to go find a used game tonight.

im sorry but can someone tell me what does mean TS? i have this in my rewards account "ts and Get One Pre-owned Product of Equal or Lesser Price Free"... its buy 2 get 1 free? or what does mean ts =/

Damn. I just spent 16,000 points on one of these yesterday. lol. Oh well. I'm thinking about getting another one since 12k for 20 off is pretty nice.

Used all my points buying (2) 25% off Pre-owned because i believed the next deal would suck. Looks like they got me.

Want to pick up Darksiders 2 but will wait to see if it will be included in this weeks deals. If not i'll buy for $30

bread's done
Back