Put it OTT of its misery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DT778']Nobody wants to be forced to buy accessories. Beside, play and charge kits are garbage.

Also is that the mango knight as your avatar?[/QUOTE]

Couldn't be. Mario has never graced a Sony game.

Because that's why people are talking about the price. There's no excuse for forcing the accessory on people that want the controller just to get more money from them.

Another slap in the face. At least I found out so I cancel my Reach console bundle. Who wants two dated controllers for a premium?

I wonder if ABXY buttons are the same internally? At least I could fix them.

Major Nelson, can I choke you with my extra play'n'charge kit?

I'm sure there will be deals on the new controller a while after it comes out. Calm down, guys.
---
What was the previous slap in the face, h3llbring3r?

[quote name='tiredfornow']
What was the previous slap in the face, h3llbring3r?[/QUOTE]
The subscription increase.

Also, my kid projectile vomited in my car today. French fries, lemonade and grilled cheese.
So, I'm in a super sh1tty mood.

It got all over her shoes, clothes, carseat, but missed the floormat- nailing the floor just under the seat.

[quote name='flowery']Also Mexican Coke should be the only Coke available.[/QUOTE]

Mexican Coke? :whistle2:k

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Also, my kid projectile vomited in my car today. French fries, lemonade and grilled cheese.
So, I'm in a super sh1tty mood.

It got all over her shoes, clothes, carseat, but missed the floormat- nailing the floor just under the seat.[/QUOTE]

Finally, the perfect time to use this smiley: :puke:

Nope. I still haven't found a job, though I haven't really been lookin', and my financial aid was suspended for the semester. You?

[quote name='utopianmachine']Mexican Coke? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

It's made with real cane sugar as opposed to High Fructose Corn Syrup.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']fucking malware virus is pissing me off. It's been a week and I think my next step will be to re-install windows :bomb:

Question...I have Windows strictly on the C drive, games and other programs are on another drive. Does a Windows re-install only affect the C drive or does it affect every drive on my PC?[/QUOTE]

A bit late to the party, but the answer is Yes. None of those programs will work as expected if you reinstall. Some of the programs may work if you launch them directly via the .exe file (World of Warcraft for example) but even then you'll likely notice some changes to your settings.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I think my malware issues may be fixed...no need to reinstall Win7 for now.[/QUOTE]

Better hope you don't have a key logger on your PC. Just saying.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Na i registered too late so i'm waiting for next semester.
Think i'm going to start working at some call center. :

[quote name='LinkinPrime']This cake is awesome!

http://www.instructables.com/id/Yoda-Head-Cake/[/QUOTE]

I call an ear.

[quote name='flowery']It's made with real cane sugar as opposed to High Fructose Corn Syrup.[/QUOTE]

Sounds hardcore sweet. I drink Coke Zero, but I bet I would find that snazzy delicious.

Which reminds me, I need to plan a trip to the World of Coca-Cola sometime. Haven't been since I was a kid and my dad worked for Coke (we even had a Coke machine downstairs he programmed to dispense Cokes for a nickel -- talk about popular among my friends!).

[quote name='utopianmachine']Sounds hardcore sweet. I drink Coke Zero, but I bet I would find that snazzy delicious.

Which reminds me, I need to plan a trip to the World of Coca-Cola sometime. Haven't been since I was a kid and my dad worked for Coke (we even had a Coke machine downstairs he programmed to dispense Cokes for a nickel -- talk about popular among my friends!).[/QUOTE]

I think it tastes the way it should be made and not too sweet. For people that do like the Zero or Diet it may be sweeter though.

I know that sounds silly that you have to get the "Real" thing from Mexico but the difference is astronomical.

I really despise these companies that make their products cheaper with "unnatural" ingredients. I have no idea why Coca-Cola wouldn't still make a massive product if they stayed with the original recipe. Also, being in a glass bottle is far superior to anything coming out of an aluminum can.

[quote name='seanr1221']#83, want some StarWars potato heads?[/QUOTE]

No thanks, Seanr. I gave up collecting SW stuff. Appreciate it though. :D

[quote name='flowery']I think it tastes the way it should be made and not too sweet. For people that do like the Zero or Diet it may be sweeter though.

I know that sounds silly that you have to get the "Real" thing from Mexico but the difference is astronomical.

I really despise these companies that make their products cheaper with "unnatural" ingredients. I have no idea why Coca-Cola wouldn't still make a massive product if they stayed with the original recipe. Also, being in a glass bottle is far superior to anything coming out of an aluminum can.[/QUOTE]

This man speaks the truth!

That's why I dig Pepsi Throwback, its the same concept minus the glass, I think I may actually dig it better than Mexican Coca-Cola.

The Throwback line is a brand of soft drink sold by PepsiCo in the United States for its flagship Pepsi and Mountain Dew brands. The drinks are named as such because they are flavored with natural sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup, which soft drink companies used to replace sugar in the 1980s. In addition, these drinks use retro packaging.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Throwback_%28drink%29

EDIT: Looks like Dr. Pepper jumped on the real sugar bandwagon too, I gotta see if I can find me a case of these:

image_drpepper_madewithrealsugar_cases1.jpg

I'm pretty sure Dr Pepper never used corn syrup.

That hurricane looks like it's comin' right for us. Thin out their numbers, Ned.

[quote name='Eviltude']I'm pretty sure Dr Pepper never used corn syrup.[/QUOTE]

it's being produced in bottling plants that can handle "liquid sucrose", i.e. refined sugar which can be a generic description of either cane sugar, beet sugar, or a mixture. Based on what was used in Pepsi Throwback, Mountain Dew Throwback, and Heritage Dr Pepper, our guess would be that beet sugar or cane/beet combo is being used in this new Dr Pepper

http://www.bevreview.com/2010/07/08/coming-soon-dr-pepper-made-with-real-sugar/

[quote name='Eviltude']I'm pretty sure Dr Pepper never used corn syrup.
[/QUOTE]
Per Wikipedia only the Dublin Texas plant always used sugar, others varied/used HFCS.

[quote name='flowery']fucking Blizzards get smaller and smaller and more expensive. This is why I remember I only get one a year.[/QUOTE]

A few months ago, my hubby and I were in the mood for a treat. We went to McD's, ordered two large Blizzards. When I got them, I turned back to the window and asked the girl, "This is the large?"

Yeah, won't be ordering those again.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I was JUST listening to that on the walk home, man.[/QUOTE]

It's da bes

[quote name='Bioshocked360']You're a nut, crazy in the coconut![/QUOTE]

I'm ready to shoot! Lets have atchoo!

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm surprised they sold you a blizzard at McD.[/QUOTE]

Ah, my bad. McFlurry, Blizzard -- same thing.

No DQ around me.

Miss them, though. Where else can I get a peanut butter milkshake?

[quote name='Maklershed']I thought he either says 'have a chew' or 'have atchoo' (like a contraction for have at you)[/QUOTE]

A Jew? Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back