Put it OTT of its misery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']Man, what are we doing with ourselves? :cry:[/QUOTE]

I don't know man but i hope that i can graduate or something so at least my dad will still let me drink his liquor

i think i'm going to make a 'vlog' thing right now what do you guys think i should do

Morning, OTT.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Hey, #83. Sent you a Xbox friend request.[/QUOTE]

Sweet! I'll accept it the next time I log on. If it says I'm online and shows I'm watching Netflix, thats just Mrs. Number83. She may not respond.

If it's an 'M' rated title that is being played during the day, thats Number84 and he should be in school. He will respond, and ask you not to tell me he's playing.

Thanks!

[quote name='Number83']Sweet! I'll accept it the next time I log on. If it says I'm online and shows I'm watching Netflix, thats just Mrs. Number83. She may not respond.

If it's an 'M' rated title that is being played during the day, thats Number84 and he should be in school. He will respond, and ask you not to tell me he's playing.[/QUOTE]

I'll do my best to remember. I liked the bit about Number 84. :D

[quote name='seanr1221']Gamestop sells them.[/QUOTE]

Eh, I guess not online.

Kratos!!!...Open with Caution:

455.jpg

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

Sweet! I'll accept it the next time I log on. If it says I'm online and shows I'm watching Netflix, thats just Mrs. Number83. She may not respond.

If it's an 'M' rated title that is being played during the day, thats Number84 and he should be in school. He will respond, and ask you not to tell me he's playing.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Morning 83.

That is golden about Number84.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

[/QUOTE]

If you're 83 and your son is 84. That must mean your wife is #1, right?

[quote name='craven_fiend']Morning 83.

That is golden about Number84.[/QUOTE]

It's what he does best...circumventing the system. He loves the 'M' rated games, but since he's 9, I cannot allow it. I have to play when they go to bed, and by that time I'm too tired!

[quote name='Maklershed']If you're 83 and your son is 84. That must mean your wife is #1, right?[/QUOTE]

Yes, and she's always right, I'm always wrong and I'm always sorry. We're perfect together!

[quote name='Number83']It's what he does best...circumventing the system. He loves the 'M' rated games, but since he's 9, I cannot allow it. I have to play when they go to bed, and by that time I'm too tired!
[/QUOTE]

Oh, well in that case, not so golden. Who is the injured football player? I thought he was 84.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Oh, well in that case, not so golden. Who is the injured football player? I thought he was 84.[/QUOTE]

84 is.

Number83.5 - My Son from my wifes previous engagement .
Number84 - My Biological Son (And future NFL Hall of Famer).
Number85 - My Daughter.

[quote name='Number83']84 is.

Number85 - My Daughter.[/QUOTE]

Ok, that makes more sense now. Gotcha!

Smart 9 year working the system then.

[quote name='Number83']84 is.

Number85 - My Daughter.[/QUOTE]

Children as part of a number system. Sweet. ;)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Anyone want to buy Kinect before its released?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Xbox-360-Kinect...ideo_Games&hash=item43a15c8a0e#ht_2404wt_1137

That guy better hope MS doesn't find out who he is or he's fucked![/QUOTE]

Whoo. I bet it gets some bids.

My brother-in-law works for Microsoft. The day they announced that any employee that wanted a Kinect early could come buy it, he happened to be out that day. They ran out that day, of course. He was so bummed.

On the plus side, having a brother-in-law that works for Microsoft is sweet. He got my hubby Alan Wake for his birthday, and I've seen the prices at the Microsoft employee store. Everything is like 40% off retail at least. He let us buy a red 360 controller and a year of Live there, last year when we got our 360. It was like getting stuff at CAG rates. :D

[quote name='utopianmachine']Children as part of a number system. Sweet. ;)
[/QUOTE]

Easier to remember thier names that way.

He also goes by the name "Mini Me"...We could be clones, which is why he get's the Number8x designation.

We're nerdy that way. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='utopianmachine']Children as part of a number system. Sweet. ;)
[/QUOTE]

Easier to remember thier names that way.

He also goes by the name "Mini Me"...We could be clones, which is why he get's the Number8x desgnation.

We're nerdy that way. :D

My bro let me borrow it for 2 months while he was away at boot camp but he got out about a week ago so I had to ship it back to him. So now I'm stuck with my Razr and iPod Touch. :cry:

Anyone in here use the whatsapp applet for iphone/blackberry? Everyone at my wife's firm is using it.

[quote name='DT778']Having to protect little sisters as they harvest ADAM in BioShock 2 is boring.
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/02/02/you-cant-unsee-bomberman-in-bioshock-2/[/QUOTE]

Play around with it. I used mini turrets, proximity bombs, trap rivets, trap spears, "bee's bitch" level 2, and melee and tried to see if I could do it without shooting anyone. It made it more interesting.

By the time you get all the tonics at the end it only takes 30-45 seconds for the sisters to gather the ADAM.

The Discovery channel nut's manifesto is . . well . . .nuts.
It's an environmentalist-depopulation(Malthusian)- anti-immigrant-rant.
-These are the demands and sayings of Lee.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Anyone in here use the whatsapp applet for iphone/blackberry? Everyone at my wife's firm is using it.

Play around with it. I used mini turrets, proximity bombs, trap rivets, trap spears, "bee's bitch" level 2, and melee and tried to see if I could do it without shooting anyone. It made it more interesting.

By the time you get all the tonics at the end it only takes 30-45 seconds for the sisters to gather the ADAM.[/QUOTE]I think I'm done with the adam harvesting. I'm already at the point where there isn't anything left I really want to spend the ADAM on anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back