Puzzle Quest (PC version) for $10.00

God, how long ar ethey going to honor that coupon? Must be a lot of profit in these download games! Anyway, it's good for us CAGs

[quote name='dpf1978']This is officially a totally awesome game to play at work.[/quote]

thats exactly why i bought it. free time = reboot into Windows and play PQ or Peggle(also 10 bucks at BFG)

It seems that the game lasts as long as you want since there are many missions that can be played that aren't central to the storyline. I'm going on every available mission, am level 28, and have played for more than 12 hours. I think I could probably eek out more than 30 hours of gameplay easily, probably more. Very addictive and well worth the $10 I paid.

Your character maxes out at level 50. I easily put 50 hours into my first run though of the game. And there is replayability as the different character classes play somewhat different from each other.

I'm almost done with the game. Just about to go into the final battle...I know I've spent way over 50 hours so far... but I'm the type that does every single side quest possible. You could probably get through it faster, but not by too much. The final boss is supposed to be really hard, especially if you haven't developed your character well...

Best way to find out is to try it and see what happens.

PQ still one of the best uses for $10 of entertainment cash I've seen.

bread's done
Back