Question about game lot

jbstl4

CAG Veteran
I'm looking to buy this game lot http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&item=270423838498 but I'm reluctant to buy it because the main games I want (CoD 5 and GoW 2) don't have a case and manual.. I just bought my Xbox 360 today after watching my buddy play Gears of War before the UFC match yesterday and desperately want the game but do I need the manual for the maps that you buy from the marketplace? Is there some sort of key for each specific disc? Any info would be much appreciated.. thanks in advance..

Video Game Deals - The best video game deals in the world are here. Only registered CAGs have full access.
DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. ONLY POST SPECIFIC DEALS!

Printed very CLEARLY at the top of the page that you're posting from . . .

You don't need the manual unless you want it. There was a set of maps included (Flashback Map Pack) that you won't have a code for, but I believe they'll be included on the huge map pack coming out soon (p.s. hold off on buying any maps until it comes out and just get them all then).

damn its gettin bad around here with the newbs posting selfish stuff like this.. we really need some mods to make a rule that you cant post for your first month or so.

To answer your question:
robocop.jpg

[quote name='Squarehard']i want to post in this thread to feel important too![/QUOTE]

good you just did. and these type of threads are frustrating, people need to learn

I think people need to just read. Maybe make new accounts have to take a quiz before being able to make new threads? :p

[quote name='Fearia']I think people need to just read. Maybe make new accounts have to take a quiz before being able to make new threads? :p[/QUOTE]
That actually isn't a half-bad idea.

Also, GAF doesn't let their noobs post a new thread until they've hit a certain post count or have been a member of the site for a while. Maybe that's something that needs to be considered for CAG, too.

CAG should adopt the SomethingAwful policy... pay a one time fee for an account, and then people will be financially motivated to follow the rules lest they be banned and lose their investment.

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']damn its gettin bad around here with the newbs posting selfish stuff like this.. we really need some mods to make a rule that you cant post for your first month or so.[/QUOTE]

Yea sorry for being such a selfish prick? .. anywho I do apologize for not reading the instructions at the top -- kinda had that problem in school but my question was answered and i'll be buying the lot.. thank you and i'm sorry.

[quote name='jbstl4']Yea sorry for being such a selfish prick? .. anywho I do apologize for not reading the instructions at the top -- kinda had that problem in school but my question was answered and i'll be buying the lot.. thank you and i'm sorry.[/QUOTE]

no problem buddy, a lot of people make that mistake at first

bread's done
Back