Question about Live Arcade Unplugged...

Undertaker4eber

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Wouldnt it be cheaper just to buy this instead of getting the games off of the marketplace. I mean it is the full version of the games right? Like you can still play the online multiplayer in say Texas Hold em? I want to get this but I wanted to make sure its the same full games on the disc.

If you can find the Unplugged version for cheap (which you can) and you really want those games (which it sounds like you do), it definately makes sense to just pick up the disc. From a software standpoints, it is nice to just have the games on the hard drive.

it's a deal if you want all the games. i would pick it up used, 'cause it's so cheap (compared to buyin' them on live), but unfortunately, not all the games are that good, and the ones that are, i already have. after all, geo wars is a must, and poker was free at one point. the rest are all... well, good to poor to me

Yup, the disc is a great deal. The only downside is that the disc has to be in the drive to play the games. If that's not a problem for you, then definitely pick it up.

-Bob

If you have a Gamerush store near you they have it on clearance right now for $15. That's NEW, not used. You can't beat that... Bring in a few old games to trade and you can get it even cheaper. I don't even have a 360 yet but I snagged one. Also got Lego Star Wars II for $20, Phantasy Star Universe for $20, NCAA Football 07 for $20, and Madden 07 for $25. Other GR stores gave even more titles at 50% off (Dead Rising, Ninety-Nine Nights, Splinter Cell, etc):

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129314

If you don't have a GR nearby you can solicit trades in that thread ;). I'm hooking someone up with an Arcade Unplugged, actually.

bread's done
Back