Question about the Gamestop Power Up Rewards card

Zenjiro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I bought the coupon for 50 % trade in towards Gears 3 with my PUR rewards points. I don't have a printer to print the coupon so would I be able to redeem the coupon from the card? They should be able to see the coupon in your active rewards right?

No, you need to print it out. You might be able to write the code on the paper and they can type it in manually.

Yeah if the coupon is not available to scan or won't scan the clerk must type in the coupon code manually. If you have a smartphone, you can log into the Mobile version of the Powerup site and the clerk can get it from that or you have to write the coupon code down as Denbo said.

Gamestop stores don't have internet access. Almost all have a broadband connection but it's locked down. It's to connect the registers to the servers in TX for all the transactions and also to get the DLC codes from MS/Sony, an intranet site for info on promotions, and for the management team to get emails.

I just got myself the pro card the other day. Best 14 bucks I spent. At least Im getting discounts and extra points and the magazine now. The manager at my store was really nice too. He told me that if I came back with the buy 2 get 1 free deal, he would fix me up so I could return Deus Ex, then rebuy it and get Dead Island and Mortal Kombat. Yeah I know... Ive been long overdue for MK9. Saved me like 50 bucks.

I just renewed my Power Up Reward card last week, but I dont have the buy 2 get 1 free preowned coupon under my active offers yet. Does anyone know how long it usually takes after renewing before this shows up? I would like to avoid contacting GS customer service if possible. Just want to know if anyone else had to wait this long after renewing? Thanks.

[quote name='TwistedOrange']Ever seen Zero Originality? Google it. You'll never go into GameStop again.[/QUOTE]

whoa, that guy talks way too fast. I cant even understand half the shit hes saying

I'm still waiting on a replacement card to be sent out to me.... been about 4-5 weeks now. Had over $150 credit on my card, can't use any of it til this card gets sent to me, which they said could take up to 6 weeks. Does anyone know if GameStop credit expires?

I think it's stupid as hell that they can't just give me a replacement card in store anymore, and that I can't just give them my name / number to be able to use my credit like I used to.

[quote name='TwistedOrange']Ever seen Zero Originality? Google it. You'll never go into GameStop again.[/QUOTE]
:rofl: I remember those videos. I was just sitting here trying to go frame by frame to catch all of the quick lil 'jokes' he put up on black n white screens between some segments of the rants in those videos.:lol:

bread's done
Back