20 gigabyte hardrive
headset

Included Games:
Gears of War
Call of Duty 3
Rainbow Six Vegas
Perfect Dark Zero
Halo 2 Collectors Editions (metal case)

2 Year Best Buy Product Replacement Plan included.

For $375 is a good deal?

Is this a trick question? The console is $25 less than retail and you get 5 free games and a 2 year warranty?

Was the console dipped in shit and sprayed by a skunk?

[quote name='pico210']Do you think

Xbox 360
Comes in box. Perfect condition.

1 wireless controller
20 gigabyte hardrive
headset

Included Games:
Gears of War
Call of Duty 3
Rainbow Six Vegas
Perfect Dark Zero
Halo 2 Collectors Editions (metal case)

2 Year Best Buy Product Replacement Plan included.

For $375 is a good deal?

[/QUOTE]
Are you selling it or buying it? If selling, LMK ;)

the only reason i could see anyone passing off the deal is if your homeless or you have to meet someone and pick it up. If you have to meet someone that you don't know and offering that deal he just wants to rape you

Deal of the century if it's true (and if somehow it is you better post it here for other CAGs), but I don't believe it. A misprint at the very most.

Obviously used. A good deal if it works fine, but make sure somebody isn't unloading a faulty console on you. I guess since it comes with the BB extended warrenty you could take it up with them. I would find out if it's transferrable or not first because buying a used console from somebody you don't know can get pretty ugly if it doesn't work.

[quote name='CheapyD']Is this a trick question? The console is $25 less than retail and you get 5 free games and a 2 year warranty?

Was the console dipped in shit and sprayed by a skunk?[/QUOTE]

Greatest response ever.

[quote name='CheapyD']Is this a trick question? The console is $25 less than retail and you get 5 free games and a 2 year warranty?

Was the console dipped in shit and sprayed by a skunk?[/quote]
QFT

Emphasis on the shit and spraying by a skunk.

Heh, A friend of mine actually got his used premium 360, extra wirless controller, the dudes live account for a year with also 5 games (mostly sports games) for 275 off criagslist a few months after launch. The dude claimed he was in electronic wholesale and was moving.

He gave me his phone number, since he was also selling his perfectly working 52" Hitachi for 700 And I was going to call for if I decided to take it (I called next morning, he sold it. even after saying he'll hold it for me). Upon googling the number, it seems that he ran a scam site with a crapload of complaints at that one rip off report site. But hey, my friend got the 360 in perfect working order, that's good enough I guess.

Alrighty, from the man himself.

I just purchased this a the price I listed.

A friend of mine is in college and was in desperate need of money. This is what he was offering.

I jumped at the opportunity.

Looks like I was in luck!

:rofl::rofl::applause:

[quote name='pico210']Alrighty, from the man himself.

A friend of mine is in college and was in desperate need of money. This is what he was offering.

Looks like I was in luck![/quote]
Man I was hoping this was retail, all though the 200$ at microcenter is good too.

[quote name='pico210']Alrighty, from the man himself.

Looks like I was in luck![/QUOTE]

Best deal you'll ever get on the 360

[quote name='pico210']Oh he screwed me alright....[/quote]
We need details. Did it involve a rubberfist? :hot:

bread's done
Back