Quickly, time is of the essence! (The "Let's Play Now" Thread)

Ill get on either after the Pats vs Steelers game or when i finish my stupid essay. It depends on when i finish my essay and what the score the of the pats/steelers game when im done

[quote name='craven_fiend']i am going to get on now for a little bit if anyone wants to join me.[/quote]

Damn, im not even awake at that hour.

Ill be goin on in like 3-4 hours or something like that

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='craven_fiend']i am going to get on now for a little bit if anyone wants to join me.[/quote]

Ill be goin on in like 3-4 hours or something like that[/quote]

Same with me. Other then the fact i'm usually awake at that hour.

[quote name='pimpinc333'][quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='craven_fiend']i am going to get on now for a little bit if anyone wants to join me.[/quote]

Ill be goin on in like 3-4 hours or something like that[/quote]

Same with me. Other then the fact i'm usually awake at that hour.[/quote]

well its only 4:30 when he posted where i am, so yea, hell no am i awake

[quote name='jlarlee']Taking tonight off to address that nasty sleep debt[/quote]

Ye I should do the same but the call of Halo is too strong lol. I've only got 6 hours of sleep in the last 60 hours and i'm tired as hell.

well sorry i had to take off, had to finish getting ready for work and grab some food. i wish i could've played a few matches with some clanmates, but i wasn't allowed in the match i joined. i respect that and i look forward to being able to practice on a regular basis. at the latest that'll be when indiana goes to CST. then i'll be able to practice for about an hour before i go to work. damn i hate 3rds when it comes to the clan. well enjoy

[quote name='Ledhed']I'm getting on a bit early tonite, since I won't be playing past 10 CST. Anyone with me?[/quote]

If your getting on now, I'll get on.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Ledhed']I'm getting on a bit early tonite, since I won't be playing past 10 CST. Anyone with me?[/quote]

If your getting on now, I'll get on.[/quote]

I'll hop on soon. Olrox probably will, too.

waiting for the sick child to go to sleep but after that I'm on it for a few hours. Anybody playing on the late shift tonight?

ok I just got done playing the crappest run of Halo ever. All the games we (Azn, Craven, Girion) played lagged like hell and the final one we somehow got dropped. The game didn't even finish we were just dropped like we quit the game. We were playin with a bunch of kids so I'm thinkin it might of been a cheat but I've heard of this happening so I may be wrong.

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']ok I just got done playing the crappest run of Halo ever. All the games we (Azn, Craven, Girion) played lagged like hell and the final one we somehow got dropped. The game didn't even finish we were just dropped like we quit the game. We were playin with a bunch of kids so I'm thinkin it might of been a cheat but I've heard of this happening so I may be wrong.[/quote]

we found out it was girion's college's network.

bread's done
Back