Quickly, time is of the essence! (The "Let's Play Now" Thread)

Getting on right now in the hopes of doing some Team Slayer or Skirmish. But if anyone wants to practice the hog surf on Burial Mounds, I'm game for that as well.

[quote name='Ledhed']Getting on right now in the hopes of doing some Team Slayer or Skirmish. But if anyone wants to practice the hog surf on Burial Mounds, I'm game for that as well.[/quote]

This I'm going to have to see first-hand. :shock:

Wonder how it compares to my two-wheel 'Hog driving on Zanzi. :D

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Ledhed']Getting on right now in the hopes of doing some Team Slayer or Skirmish. But if anyone wants to practice the hog surf on Burial Mounds, I'm game for that as well.[/quote]

This I'm going to have to see first-hand. :shock:

Wonder how it compares to my two-wheel 'Hog driving on Zanzi. :D[/quote]

hmm, so I haven't seen either of these, but I have seen a way to get the platformon midship to disapear, and an invisible staircase on burial mounds.

I'll be online tonight depending on who else is playing. Shoot me an AOL instant message if you go online. I'll have an away message up but will be able to hear the sound of a message from the other room. Just press the tab under my post with the time you'll be playing at and I'll reply as soon as I can. Talk to you later...

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']hmm, what happen just now? There were about 3 or 4 clan folks on then everyone left.[/quote]

idk what you are talkin about man, i've been on for a while and haven't seen you on at all.

[quote name='murcielago77']Anyone goin on after the Super Bowl?[/quote]

Yea Murc i'll actually be on in a lil bit prolly around 10 EST.

[quote name='murcielago77']Anyone goin on after the Super Bowl?[/quote]

Hell nah, son. American Dad premiers afterwards. I'll probably hop on after that, though.

[quote name='Arikado'][quote name='murcielago77']Anyone goin on after the Super Bowl?[/quote]

Hell nah, son. American Dad premiers afterwards. I'll probably hop on after that, though.[/quote]

Same.

[quote name='Arikado'][quote name='murcielago77']Anyone goin on after the Super Bowl?[/quote]

Hell nah, son. American Dad premiers afterwards. I'll probably hop on after that, though.[/quote]

That's why I have two Tivo's, have that all covered. :D

For the love of God, will someone get online. I can't stand all these level 6s and 7s that want to be my friend and I haven't even played with them!!

sorry i havent been on lately guys (not that i'm all that good/important :p)

i've been sick all week and had lots of work to do mon thru wed...then got a little better on thurs and got nba street v3 on xbox and im hooked on it :oops: i just kept playing and playing it...if any of you have it on xbox, and wanna play, pm me...but i just wanted to say taht i will be busy the next one and a half weeks and not to cut me :lol: i have to take an SAT this coming up Saturday and have a bunch of work this upcoming week...

i'll play probably in one and a half weeks...see you guys then... :(

[quote name='murcielago77']Anyone comin on soon?[/quote]

where you at murc? i'm on.

OT- but whats with some of the clan having invites that have been in the clan forever? like jlarlee, greendj, and z to name a few?

[quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='murcielago77']Anyone comin on soon?[/quote]

OT- but whats with some of the clan having invites that have been in the clan forever? like jlarlee, greendj, and z to name a few?[/quote]

I posted that yesterday. also, check the general topic for the reason

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='craven_fiend'][quote name='murcielago77']Anyone comin on soon?[/quote]

OT- but whats with some of the clan having invites that have been in the clan forever? like jlarlee, greendj, and z to name a few?[/quote]

I posted that yesterday. also, check the general topic for the reason[/quote]

ok, so i quoted the wrong post.

i'll check the thread then

If anyone logs on now, and Murc, and Led's room is full just ask me soulja, or gaelan for an invite and we will let ya in.

I haven't played in 3 days, and I really want to play. Anyone getting on soon? I'm sure some of you have the day off just like me.

bread's done
Back