Radio Shack Clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

badnewsbrown

CAG Veteran
I'm not sure if this is YMMV but my radio is have a good clearance sale.

I just picked up Super Mario Galaxy for 30, LOZ:pH for 15 and a backup DS battery for 5.

There's a bunch of other stuff for sale too so you guys might want to look out for it.

radioshack by my house had the xbox wireless headset, but it wasn't marked as clearance just regular tag, so i didnt ask. is it still ymmv on the $25, cuz i read some were reporting $35? if anyone knows itd be much appreciated :)

[quote name='anumeric']radioshack by my house had the xbox wireless headset, but it wasn't marked as clearance just regular tag, so i didnt ask. is it still ymmv on the $25, cuz i read some were reporting $35? if anyone knows itd be much appreciated :)[/quote]

I got it today for $35.00. Sticker showed $49.95.

Just happened to stop in my local radioshack. This is all after calling around every store in my area if they have games. I scored 2 more GT5P and a MGS4. Passed on SC4 for ps3. Those guys were really helpful and even brought out the whole box of games in the back. They said they are getting rid of games to get new ones in. Radioshack will continue to sell video games. After knowing they said they didnt have any games when i called and today scoring some, I highly suggest just going into radioshack to check things out. Calling only gets you so far it seems.

Might there be a scan of this $10 off $40 coupon? If not, where could I nab one?
I just bought GTAIV for $30, but if I could get Ratchet and clank or ScIV for $10 more I'd do it.

Edit: To be more specific, how do you folks get the scan to work? There is no barcode. Is just telling the cashier to enter ENT2008 working? It seems YMMV.

Last edited by a moderator:
My pick ups
Radio Shack 1
Link Crossbow Training 12.47

Radio Shack 2
NCAA 09 PS3 19.97
Ratchet & Clank 19.97
GTA 5 Prologue 9.97

minus the 10 off of 40 coupon
Total 39.91

All in all a great score here especially with the coupon. Wish I could find Ninja Gaiden and the wireless headset but this was some good stuff here. My backlog in incredible!!!!!

[quote name='cheeky']I got it today for $35.00. Sticker showed $49.95.[/quote]

thanks for your update, found it at another store marked at 35 but hopin to find it for 25

also picked up a gtp

Picked up GT5P the other night other then that they were picked clean for the most part. Will try another store tomorrow. Any good links for the $10 off coupon?

I picked up the Wireless Headset for X360 at the RS in Fresno CA (Manchester Mall location) for $24.99. They had two remaining headsets in stock as well.

As far as other games in stock, I noticed the usuals (GT4 $30, SC IV, R&C:ToD), but they also had Flash Focus for the DS ($3.97) and the Guitar Hero III bundle as well ($39.97).

Went back to the shack a few minutes ago and grabbed the Guitar Hero III bundle..

Price on the shelf was $49.99

Rang up as $39.97

After a $1.07 filler

Total was $44.63

After $10 off $40 coupon total $33.75....

[quote name='rawdog805']Went back to the shack a few minutes ago and grabbed the Guitar Hero III bundle..

Rang up as $39.97

After a $1.07 filler

Total was $44.63

After $10 off $40 coupon total $33.75....[/QUOTE]

Did your Radioshack have a thing about it being a 2-day sale?
Mine does. Had I known about the $10-off-$40 coupon yesterday, I probably would've bought it. Ah well.

Metal Gear Solid 4, Soulcalibur IV (all consoles) and Ninja Gaiden II are $19.97 each. :D

man, there's a Radioshack literally two blocks from my apartment... I may have to check that out!

[quote name='SDC']Did your Radioshack have a thing about it being a 2-day sale?
Mine does. Had I known about the $10-off-$40 coupon yesterday, I probably would've bought it. Ah well.[/quote]

No they said that they were getting rid of console games... But then I was like well if thats the case why isnt Call Of Duty $19 like the rest of the games.. They didnt have an answer, so I left it alone...

[quote name='rawdog805']No they said that they were getting rid of console games... But then I was like well if thats the case why isnt Call Of Duty $19 like the rest of the games.. They didnt have an answer, so I left it alone...[/quote]

Yeah, this whole sale seems more like an inventory clearance for them. I plan on checking tomorrow, and over the next few days to see what turns up. A lot of the game merchandise is still at msrp or above.

This is a clearance sale. Radioshack is a bit odd and they're removing all of these games now and then new ones will appear *after* the holiday season. I just wish I could get that DS battery since mine is terrible.

[quote name='SDC']Did your Radioshack have a thing about it being a 2-day sale?
Mine does. Had I known about the $10-off-$40 coupon yesterday, I probably would've bought it. Ah well.[/quote]

Yeah, mine in Denver did. I was able to get GTA4 for $27.99 because of it. Also got a great Swiss Army Laptop backpack for $47.99:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007CIX1O/ref=cm_rdp_product

Also got a copy of Ratchet and Clank and GH Aerosmith for $19.99.

Took one of two 360 wireless headsets for $24.99.

No Soul Calibur though. Sold out. Really wanted the 360 version with Yoda, too. Will have to try someplace else.

[quote name='rawdog805']No they said that they were getting rid of console games... But then I was like well if thats the case why isnt Call Of Duty $19 like the rest of the games.. They didnt have an answer, so I left it alone...[/quote]

The woman at my store clarified that it's inventory clearance. They're making way for new games and systems.

Again, my location is selling a 40GB PS3 for $339. She mentioned getting an earlier model 80GB PS3 because they still play PS2 games. The 40GB does, too.

She also let me look at a 360 Elite in stock. It was dated for March of this year. Though I'm a bit miffed at the packaging of my my Elite from Buy.com, mine at least was dated 10-22-2008, so I know it's recent enough to be a Falcon.

Used the coupon that I posted.

LEGO Indiana Jones 24.99
GTA4 29.99

Price after the 10 dollar coupon is 44.98 + tax.

[quote name='Rozz']Metal Gear Solid 4, Soulcalibur IV (all consoles) and Ninja Gaiden II are $19.97 each. :D[/quote]
What part of florida do you live in?

[quote name='H-Town Info']theres the coupon[/quote]

thanks, got it to work after adding s to http then going back to the previous page. then the dialogue appeared to open or save it.

i'm heading back to radio shack tomorrow to see if they'll apply it retroactively.

[quote name='Telemakhos']
The woman at my store clarified that it's inventory clearance. They're making way for new games and systems.

Again, my location is selling a 40GB PS3 for $339. She mentioned getting an earlier model 80GB PS3 because they still play PS2 games. The 40GB does, too.[/QUOTE]

Is this what she said, or what you think? Because no 40gb is BC.

[quote name='rawdog805']Went back to the shack a few minutes ago and grabbed the Guitar Hero III bundle..

Rang up as $39.97

After a $1.07 filler

Total was $44.63

After $10 off $40 coupon total $33.75....[/QUOTE]

I tried the 360 Bundle earlier today and it was ringing up for $50 on clearance at my local Radio Shack.

I wanted to thank everyone, I was able to get SCIV and mlb 2k8, did not pick up Ratchet & Clank, and they were sold out of MGS4

[quote name='Telemakhos']thanks, got it to work after adding s to http then going back to the previous page. then the dialogue appeared to open or save it.

i'm heading back to radio shack tomorrow to see if they'll apply it retroactively.[/QUOTE]

pls let us know if it does work cause im looking to do that myself

[quote name='r7racer']The coupon worked for me, GTA4 showed up at $20 instead of $30 on my reciept.[/quote]

that sounds wrong. gta4 should be clearanced at 19.99, so it sounds like the coupon wasn't applied.

[quote name='H-Town Info']theres the coupon[/QUOTE]

Every time I click on the link, I get a "403 - Forbidden" page. I've tried turning off my pop-up blocker, and still nothing.

EDIT: Got it to work! Thanks Telemakhos and Joe Fongul!

[quote name='The Sailerman']Every time I click on the link, I get a "403 - Forbidden" page. I've tried turning off my pop-up blocker, and still nothing.[/quote]

see my instructions to make it work above...

[quote name='The Sailerman']Every time I click on the link, I get a "403 - Forbidden" page. I've tried turning off my pop-up blocker, and still nothing.[/QUOTE]

Go into the address window once you get the Forbidden message and hit Enter. The coupon should load for you then ;)

[quote name='Rican_Nerd']pls let us know if it does work cause im looking to do that myself[/quote]

Yes this works.. I had to do this 2 times because my shack closest to my home, has an ass for a manager and he wouldn't take the coupon... So I went to the one thats like 3 blocks away and showed them the coupon and told them I wanted to do a return/rebuy, which they did with no problem at all...

Thinking about going back and grabbing MLB 2k8(ps3) and GT5 Prologue for $9.97 each... not sure If I like either game enough to pay $10 for each..

[quote name='bruceg']So you basically just need the back side of the coupon (where it has the barcode) to get the discount??[/quote]

I printed it double sided...

[quote name='Telemakhos']that sounds wrong. gta4 should be clearanced at 19.99, so it sounds like the coupon wasn't applied.[/QUOTE]

GTA4 was $30 at my store. I also got the coupon to work and my receipt shows Ratchet & Clank for $10.

[quote name='Owen']GTA4 was $30 at my store. I also got the coupon to work and my receipt shows Ratchet & Clank for $10.[/quote]

so the coupon works for items below $30??

[quote name='1trueshad0w']Here is a list of everything that was posted, there are multiple prices for some.

:ds:
Mario Kart DS - $20.00
Flash Focus - $8.47
Guitar Hero: On Tour - $17.47

:psp:
God of War Chains of Olympus - $20.00
[/quote]

I visited several locations and I didn't get the above prices for those games so I guess it is ymmv.

I got the same quotes for these games:

:ds:
Mario Kart DS - $35 (not on sale)
Flash Focus - $4
Guitar Hero: On Tour - $26

:psp:
God of War Chains of Olympus - $24

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back