Radio Shack Clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

badnewsbrown

CAG Veteran
I'm not sure if this is YMMV but my radio is have a good clearance sale.

I just picked up Super Mario Galaxy for 30, LOZ:pH for 15 and a backup DS battery for 5.

There's a bunch of other stuff for sale too so you guys might want to look out for it.

hey i was wondering i went to radioshack n had them look up gt5p and was marked for 39.99 at radioshack.com will it show up only when its scanned?

[quote name='SDC']For what it is worth, MGS4 is absolutely worth the $20.
And if you can find another $20 game you want, there is a $10-off-$40 coupon, so $30 for 2 games is pretty great.[/quote]

Really link pleasze? :lol:

idk theres no other game i want that except GTA 4, tony hawk proving grounds, and COD4. Did anyone get COD4 on clearance?

Damn i was trying score madden09 for the 360 and i called 9 stores and they were all sold out in my area. Does anyone wanna buy me a copy and shoot you some money over paypal 30shipped?:)

Picked up Guitar Hero on Tour for $21.97 and the 360 Wireless Headset for $24.97. Plus was able to use the $10 off of $40 I had printed awhile back on glossy paper. Then went to another local store and saw Soul Caliber IV for the 360 on display for $34.97. Asked if was on sale and in stock. She said its $19.99 but out of stock at that store and online. Then she checked and said its in stock 40 minutes away in the next state over. She called them and they are shipping it to that store in the next 3-5 business days for me to pick up.

thanks safire, all i know about fair lakes one is that they had ps3 ncaa football 09 for 19.99 this past saturday. i don't know about now. didn't check xbox 360.

It took about 5 different Radio Shacks but I finally got what I wanted...

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - $9.97
Ratchet and Clank Future - $19.97
Ninja Gaiden II - $19.97
Soul Calibur IV (360) - $19.97

[quote name='dragonjud']Why bother with the receipt, and a useless link to fatwallet. We already know.[/quote]Well excuse the fuck outta me. Shit.

[quote name='icqpimp']Well excuse the fuck outta me. Shit.[/quote]

Thank you for your contribution. Looks like you're going to do well around here.:roll:

[quote name='dragonjud']Why bother with the receipt, and a useless link to fatwallet. We already know.[/quote]

[quote name='dragonjud']Thank you for your contribution. Looks like you're going to do well around here.:roll:[/quote]As you can see, I quoted your first response to me.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Chill.[/quote]And like Cochese said, chill. I simply put up a link, what the guy in the fatwallet thread ho started it did. Wanted to show you that it's still in effect. And "I" get dissed for that? Like I said, fuck you. I didn't nothing to you to deserve that. Besides, I'm no punk, you swung at me so I swung back so don't DARE act like I'm causing trouble or doing whatever, because I'm not. I'm playin' the game that you play. I put up a link and I get a "and a useless link to fatwallet"
and sarcastic "Thank you for your contribution. Looks like you're going to do well around here." response to it.

Sonovagun!

I stopped by Radio Shack tonight to speak to the store manager about applying the coupons (I printed off here) retroactivly, and he said they wouldn't honor "photocopies."

I explained they were printoffs, but no budge. I've bought about $210 worth of stuff from the Shack over the past 4 days, and could easily have saved about $50.

Should I have printed things off in color? How are you guys getting the coupons to be accepted in-store?

RS at Newport Center Mall in NJ is pretty empty, they do have a few wireless headpieces for $24 bucks though...the rest are PS2 games for cheap but nothing of note.
Oh, they did have a few GH3 and GH:Aerosmith bundles for under $59.99...but we're in the RB2 Era.

RS on Court Street in Brooklyn, NY is pretty empty as well...I bought the last head piece.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Telemakhos']Sonovagun!

I stopped by Radio Shack tonight to speak to the store manager about applying the coupons (I printed off here) retroactivly, and he said they wouldn't honor "photocopies."

I explained they were printoffs, but no budge. I've bought about $210 worth of stuff from the Shack over the past 4 days, and could easily have saved about $50.

Should I have printed things off in color? How are you guys getting the coupons to be accepted in-store?[/QUOTE]

You would have had better luck if you had the coupon before you made any purchases. They already got your money now, no reason to give you money back because you bring in a printed coupon. I had luck at one store using the coupon but denied at another store. I just ended up buying less stuff at the second store since the coupon would have helped but it was a few things I didn't really need.

Gotta find a place that sells small screws for PS3 hard drive.Maybe I can find them at radioshack.Looking to pick up Metal Gear and GT5.

SCORED MGS4 ($19.97) and Guitar Hero: On Tour ($17.98).

Tecumseh!, just a heads up: most stores I've been to only have 1 copy left of their clearance games. So, it may be difficult for someone to find 2 copies of MGS4 at the same time.

I got Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction. Wish they had World Tour and MGS4 :( . If anyone has a extra copy of either and wants to help a cager out, PM me! :)

Mine still had GTA4 (360) and Soul Cailbur 4 (PS3). I'm not interested in neither.

[quote name='Silverslug']I got Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction. Wish they had World Tour and MGS4 :( . If anyone has a extra copy of either and wants to help a cager out, PM me! :)

Mine still had GTA4 (360) and Soul Cailbur 4 (PS3). I'm not interested in neither.[/quote]

world tour or on tour?

I picked up Ratchet & Clank for PS3 @ $19.97, definitely the sweet spot for this game, I'm enjoying it a lot so far but I can tell it's not that long.

Wanted to grab MGS4, but the radio shack employee admitted that the selection had been picked over by them :p

He didn't let me use the coupon anyways though.

Guitar Hero Aerosmith bundle is with the Wireless guitar? If it is i might consider buying one just for the guitar. And dang GT5P for $10 is a good deal T.T They still sell it for $30 used in game stop i believe.

I have seriously never seen a console game at a RadioShack near my area (Rancho Cordova, CA - Sac County). They always have consoles or accessories, but never actual games.

this was the sickest deal i eva seen in my life.... is it over or are the games still on clearance cause i wanna go back for some more.

I just picked up Ratchet and Clank Future for 20.....I saw MGS4 for 39.99, I should have seen if that was still the price, as it might be 20 too...DAMN.
Well, just called every Radioshack in my area and they don't have it, and for some strange reason they won't give me the price.

Thanks OP, picked up the last copy of GT5 $10 at my store as well as R&C for $20. Saw Soul Calibur but passed. No MGS4, even though I have it.

What the going price for the Aerosmith Bundle (360 version) again? dont mean to be lazy .. Im just at work and cant get caught surfing the net .. heheh

[quote name='EnronLackey']What the going price for the Aerosmith Bundle (360 version) again? dont mean to be lazy .. Im just at work and cant get caught surfing the net .. heheh[/quote]

$49.99 - $59.99 (might even find it for $39.99)

[quote name='EnronLackey']What the going price for the Aerosmith Bundle (360 version) again? dont mean to be lazy .. Im just at work and cant get caught surfing the net .. heheh[/quote]

I posted in a different thread that Virgin Record Store has the whole GH:Aerosmith kit on sale for $39.99. The store I went to in Denver had tons of both PS3 and 360 versions, about 12 each.

Check/call Virgin locally and see what you find.

Went to the nearby RS and found that GTA4 (PS3) was on clearance for $30... OOS though
Should've jumped on the overstock promo

[quote name='Eyecue']Here in Downey, Ca ... SC4 is 29.99 :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Did you have them scan it? My SC4 was marked $39.97 but rang up $19.97.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back