Radio Shack Clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

badnewsbrown

CAG Veteran
I'm not sure if this is YMMV but my radio is have a good clearance sale.

I just picked up Super Mario Galaxy for 30, LOZ:pH for 15 and a backup DS battery for 5.

There's a bunch of other stuff for sale too so you guys might want to look out for it.

I called a local RS and they have the XB0X 360 headsets but priced @ $37 and change. Do they all ring up at $25? I don't really want to drive across town to save another $12. I wouldn't buy if for $60, but probably for $37.

[quote name='biznutch']I called a local RS and they have the XB0X 360 headsets but priced @ $37 and change. Do they all ring up at $25? I don't really want to drive across town to save another $12. I wouldn't buy if for $60, but probably for $37.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the headsets are on clearance and would ring up for $25. But I guess with a clearance sale you never really know.

One Radio Shack had GH: On Tour for $18 and another had it for $25. So, I guess that most, but not all markdowns are done equally. On a lighter note, the store let me return Rachet and MGS4 so I could rebuy with coupon (after I threw in the .69 cent gum.) :)

[quote name='hordak']One Radio Shack had GH: On Tour for $18 and another had it for $25. So, I guess that most, but not all markdowns are done equally. On a lighter note, the store let me return Rachet and MGS4 so I could rebuy with coupon (after I threw in the .69 cent gum.) :)[/quote]

What location was that? Did they have more ratchet?

[quote name='hordak']One Radio Shack had GH: On Tour for $18 and another had it for $25. So, I guess that most, but not all markdowns are done equally. On a lighter note, the store let me return Rachet and MGS4 so I could rebuy with coupon (after I threw in the .69 cent gum.) :)[/quote]
Lucky you, what store was that?
smile.gif

So two days ago I was in my local Radioshack and they finally had the clearance stuff, although most was gone. They still hade some NCAA Football 09's (PS3) for $19.xx at Jensen Beach.

They were two different stores. MGS4 in Hayward, CA (mall) and Rachet in Fremont, CA (Hub). I got the last copies of each over the course of (a week?). I literally called 10-15 stores before I found them. That's what you gotta do... call around until you find, and then ask them to hold.

This probably was mentioned earlier, but at the local RS I went to today, Madden 09 (360) rang up at $29.99.

Ninja Gaiden II was ticketed on clearance at 34.99, but fortunately rang up at $19.99. Unfortunately, they didn't have a copy in stock, but the employee there was a true gent and arranged for a copy from another store to be shipped to them. I'll pick it up sometime next week.

[quote name='Geohound Omega']This probably was mentioned earlier, but at the local RS I went to today, Madden 09 (360) rang up at $29.99.

Ninja Gaiden II was ticketed on clearance at 34.99, but fortunately rang up at $19.99. Unfortunately, they didn't have a copy in stock, but the employee there was a true gent and arranged for a copy from another store to be shipped to them. I'll pick it up sometime next week.[/quote]

ninja gaiden is for the 360 right? I havent seen one for the ps3 yet.

[quote name='billsdead']ninja gaiden is for the 360 right? I havent seen one for the ps3 yet.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the sequel is for the 360, at least for now.

There was Ninja Gaiden Sigma for the PS3 only, which was the newest/updated version of the XBox original.

I would have loved to pick up GT5 for $10 but it's sold out at all Radio Shacks near me.

The sales associate told me only 3 stores in Vegas had em in stock so I'll list em here for anyone in Vegas interested in getting that game.

4494 N. Rancho Dr. (2 in stock)
Tel: 658-0488

888 S. Bounlder Hwy. (2 in stock)
Tel: 565-1081

3531 S. Rainbow (1 in stock)
Tel 889-4743

Checked out my local Radio Shack today. I was hoping to find cheap DS batteries, but no luck.

But they are selling Guitar Hero: On Tour for $18. That's about the only game (out of 5 games) that was any sort of deal.

[quote name='Geohound Omega']Yes, the sequel is for the 360, at least for now.

There was Ninja Gaiden Sigma for the PS3 only, which was the newest/updated version of the XBox original.[/quote]

Ninja Gaiden II was published by Microsoft so I wouldn't expect to see it elsewhere anytime soon.

[quote name='Rozz']Ninja Gaiden II was published by Microsoft so I wouldn't expect to see it elsewhere anytime soon.[/quote]

AAARGH! I DID NOT realize that. :( Well, I guess it's good. Ninja Gaiden Sigma, while good, got my blood boiling so much that I destroyed my sixaxis. I don't think I've ever done that before.

To all guys that are seeing 52 dollars on the headset and some games that are suppose to be clearance they are mistakenly price on almost all radioshack. When they finally scan on the computer the real price will come out. I just bought ratchet on ps3 for 19 dollars and the mark price was 52 dollars and a wireless headset for 25 dollars which was mark 49.99 so if you see any clearance on your place go and grab it that is not the real price of it.

just spotted these today:

Soul Calibur 4 (360) - $19.99
Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3) - $19.99
Major League Baseball 2K8 (PS3) - $9.99

Picked up Soul Calibur 4 myself. Happy Holidays.

Scored a Ratcher & Clank for PS3 and a MGS4 for $20 each at the Radio Shack in Columbus / US-23 Lewis Center. Locals will know where that is, by the Wal-Mart.

They had quite a few other games, and most of the stuff showing on PS3 down to $20, Soul Calibur IV was one of them. Definitely still good selection there.

Going to check this thread more and hit up some other stores close by this week, there's at least three Radio Shack stores within three miles of here. Maybe I'm shortcutting, but what's up with the coupons being spoke of earlier in the thread, like a page or two ago?

Managed to check 1 RS after work that rarely has any foot traffic, they didn't have any games out so I had to ask. The guy misread my list and brought out GTA4 (Which I stupidly didn't ask him to scan for a price) and Soul Calibur 4 for PS3. I got SC4 for $19.99 (Woot!) and Flash Focus DS for $3.97 (cheap Club Nintendo points).

He said they had "A ton in the back" but "of random stuff" and while being helpful they couldn't tell me what they had, I had to ask. He said they had Ratchet and Clank (Which I just got from Target) but no Gran Turismo Prologue, and when I asked him to look up MGS4 and GT:p he said they must be web only and couldn't look up store inventory (!?!). He said their clearance had been going on for over a week, and they had "a lot" of Wii games for $5 last week but they sold fast.

Oh well, SC4 was my priority to find and I got it at the first store I checked.. thanks for all the info, everyone!

[quote name='sav2880']Scored a Ratcher & Clank for PS3 and a MGS4 for $20 each at the Radio Shack in Columbus / US-23 Lewis Center. Locals will know where that is, by the Wal-Mart.

They had quite a few other games, and most of the stuff showing on PS3 down to $20, Soul Calibur IV was one of them. Definitely still good selection there.

Going to check this thread more and hit up some other stores close by this week, there's at least three Radio Shack stores within three miles of here. Maybe I'm shortcutting, but what's up with the coupons being spoke of earlier in the thread, like a page or two ago?[/quote]

Oh damn I always forget about that one! I will have to check it out tomorrow. Thanks!

[quote name='sav2880']Maybe I'm shortcutting, but what's up with the coupons being spoke of earlier in the thread, like a page or two ago?[/quote]

There is a $10 off $40 entertainment book coupon. The one from a 2008 book is still good through the 31st. The 2009 coupon excludes game software, so that one is YMMV.

[quote name='norkusa']I think Radio Shack employees take personal offense if you walk into their stores and don't need their assistance.

The last time I was in a RS looking for clearance stuff, the employee greeted me as soon as I walked in the door, asking if he can help me with anything. I say "no thanks, just looking around" and I head towards the game accessories. While I'm looking thru the stuff, the guy is just staring at me from the across the counter. He's not doing work and stopping to look up at me every few moments....he's staring at me THE ENTIRE TIME I'M THERE and not taking his eyes off me for a second. He must have asked at least 2 or 3 more times if I needed any help before I got pissed off and left.

Jesus, just leave me a lone and let me shop in peace. The exact same scenario happened to me at least 2 or 3 times I went into other Radio Shack stores. Makes me never want to go there again.[/quote]

i worked retail for 7 years, if they are asking you and looking at you the whole time that means that they think you are going to steal from them. the reason that they ask you all the time so that you know that they are always right there so you will not try and take something. i dont know what you look like but they thought you looked like a thief

Maybe I'm shortcutting, but what's up with the coupons being spoke of earlier in the thread, like a page or two ago?

Entertainment coupon. I had already dumped my 2008 book and only had the 2009 one which excludes videogames.

But I used the SlickDeals PDF with no problems whatsoever, it even scanned fine.......

http://a.slickdeals.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=110279&d=1217600339

It will come up as forbidden, just add something to the end of the URL and refresh it......

[quote name='shivaedge']Checked out my local Radio Shack today. I was hoping to find cheap DS batteries, but no luck.

But they are selling Guitar Hero: On Tour for $18. That's about the only game (out of 5 games) that was any sort of deal.[/quote]

Guitar Hero world tour??? Can anyone confirm?

I'm getting closer to a mega deal.

The Soul Caliber IV that an employee pulled from another Radio Shack store hasn't arrived yet, but the manager I spoke to said someone else pulled an order of Lost Odyssey and that he could pull one for me as well. LO rang up at $19.99. He said he'd also hold a copy of Ninja Gaiden II for me as well.

So that'll be three huge games at $19.99, and I'll be sure to attempt to use the coupon again (color print, this time). So hopefully I can get all three for $50. :)

I found a Guitar Hero Aerosmith at my local Radioshack today, not sure if it was worth the crappy service. They also had Lego Indiana Jones 360 for $24.99 but I didn't get it.

[quote name='Lord Hamm']Entertainment coupon. I had already dumped my 2008 book and only had the 2009 one which excludes videogames.

But I used the SlickDeals PDF with no problems whatsoever, it even scanned fine.......

http://a.slickdeals.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=110279&d=1217600339

It will come up as forbidden, just add something to the end of the URL and refresh it......[/QUOTE]

Are you just printing out the side with the barcode, or somehow doing a double-sided print and getting things to line up? Do they care? Anyone have luck with grayscale printouts? I don't have a color printer.

[quote name='FXHMantis']just spotted these today:

Soul Calibur 4 (360) - $19.99
Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3) - $19.99
Major League Baseball 2K8 (PS3) - $9.99

Picked up Soul Calibur 4 myself. Happy Holidays.[/quote]

which radioshack is this, like in which location

[quote name='crunchewy']Are you just printing out the side with the barcode, or somehow doing a double-sided print and getting things to line up? Do they care? Anyone have luck with grayscale printouts? I don't have a color printer.[/QUOTE]

I just printed out the side with the barcode. The cashier read the coupon to make sure games weren't excluded, but it went through.
Greyscale may be a red flag for 'em, though.

Picked up the last wireless headset @ the downtown Cincy location for $24.97. Didn't realize until reading this thread that it was a good deal :)

Thanks guys, just came from a Radio Shack that was "protected" by a hobo. Picked up the last copies of SC4 and MGS4. Coupon worked fine as well, just printed it double sided and with color. No sixaxis controllers across the my county though.

[quote name='filanime03']To all guys that are seeing 52 dollars on the headset and some games that are suppose to be clearance they are mistakenly price on almost all radioshack. When they finally scan on the computer the real price will come out. I just bought ratchet on ps3 for 19 dollars and the mark price was 52 dollars and a wireless headset for 25 dollars which was mark 49.99 so if you see any clearance on your place go and grab it that is not the real price of it.[/quote]

Likely, but not always the case, though. For ecample, Guitar Hero: On Tour was $18 at one store and $24 at another.

[quote name='option.iv']Thanks guys, just came from a Radio Shack that was "protected" by a hobo. [/quote]

:lol::lol: What the hell does this mean? :lol::lol:

[quote name='crunchewy']Are you just printing out the side with the barcode, or somehow doing a double-sided print and getting things to line up? Do they care? Anyone have luck with grayscale printouts? I don't have a color printer.[/quote]

Depends on the person. I went to one store and used the coupon... no issues. Went to a different store and the guy said he can't use because it says, "No printouts." Went back to the original store and used it, but before doing so, the clerk read it like a thousand times and finally asked, "Did you copy this from an actual one?" I said my fiance copied it from hers, and he said, "Oh well... no big deal. There's no unique code on this." And proceeded to use it.

[quote name='hordak']:lol::lol: What the hell does this mean? :lol::lol:[/quote]
Basically, I had to go to a ghetto Radio Shack to find anything. I think the hobo living on the side of the building scared off other people.

Just picked up the last copy of mgs 4 for $20, they also had soul caliber 4, lego indiana jones for the ps2, gta 3 and assassin's creed, this is the radioshack in ny by neptune avenue

Mall of America(MN) Radio Shack had the following:

$25 360 wireless headset

$30 GTAIV 360

$10.xx Pokemon Dungeon DS(both versions)

$30 Wario Shake for the Wii

I saw Ratchet and Clank Future and SC4 (360) for $20 each. If someone wants me to pick them up a copy for $26 shipped, send me a PM.

I called my local Radio Shack today, and the only PS3 game they had was GT5 for $9.97. I was going to stop by after work, but didn't get a chance. Maybe tomorrow.

I really want MSG4.

[quote name='flix1']I called my local Radio Shack today, and the only PS3 game they had was GT5 for $9.97. I was going to stop by after work, but didn't get a chance. Maybe tomorrow.

I really want MSG4.[/QUOTE]

That's actually one of the harder to find titles in this clearance. I only came across one lone copy in the 5 stores I've been to. Soul Calibur IV (PS3 version) is the other - I have yet to find that version for $20.

[quote name='Halo05']Thanks thread contributors. I got a $15 official wired 360 controller. No GT5P though.[/quote]

wait i'm looking for a wired 360 controller, thanks for the heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back