Radio Shack Clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

badnewsbrown

CAG Veteran
I'm not sure if this is YMMV but my radio is have a good clearance sale.

I just picked up Super Mario Galaxy for 30, LOZ:pH for 15 and a backup DS battery for 5.

There's a bunch of other stuff for sale too so you guys might want to look out for it.

In the Northtown Mall in Blaine,MN (Twin Cities) they had 5 more copies of GTA 4 for 11.97. I grabbed one since I never got around to buying it the first time and I am looking forward to the upcoming addition to the GTA4. I also picked up a copy of NCAA 09 football for $22.97. tubby34 where do you get the price match of 11.97 on that game? I would like to go back and save a few more dollars.

[quote name='tubby34']got ncaa football 09 for 11.97 today and madden 09 for 14.97.
Price matches at best buy rock.
Sku's to take into radio shack is 260-1134 for ncaa and 260-1137 for madden.
The guy just gave me proof of the price, since they didnt have it. took a buisness card and went to best buy. madden he marked down, sold it to me, returned it and let me keep the reciept. nice guy.
also price matched warhawk from sears too at best buy.[/quote]

my bestbuy won't price match crap without calling the store to check stock

Intercoolers are questionable at best, and will actually hurt your xbox at worst... MS has said they won't repair systems with Intercoolers (which if they melt onto your system would be hard to deny).

There is a new revision of them but there really isn't any proof they actually work to cool the system. Keep in mind your system already has cooling fans, putting more in parallel doesn't mean they'll work better.

[quote name='Justin42']Intercoolers are questionable at best, and will actually hurt your xbox at worst... MS has said they won't repair systems with Intercoolers (which if they melt onto your system would be hard to deny).

There is a new revision of them but there really isn't any proof they actually work to cool the system. Keep in mind your system already has cooling fans, putting more in parallel doesn't mean they'll work better.[/quote]

To each his own.

I have a 1st gen Nyko Intercooler -- works fine for me. Had it as long as I've had my system, about 30 months now. No melting parts. No RRoD. Why? The most I've played on my 360 continuously was a little more than 6 hours, but I normal average about 1.5 hours of play when I decide to play. I just don't abuse my system -- even if I wanted to play nonstop, I don't. So 1st or 3rd party products fall under the same category to me: YMMV.

picked up GH:A for $11.97.

those guys were also trying to sell the lego indiana jones/kung fu panda bundled games, but since the box did not have a sku, he pulled the $50 pricetag from out of the hat. after i declined, he tried to push that plus marvel alliance (which also did not have a sku) for $40. kinda shady, if you asked me.

I saw yesterday:

Xbox 360 elite bundle - $349.97 (clearanced, will probably drop more [HOPEFULLY!!])
:360: GTA4 - $11.97
:360: Lego Indy Jones - $11.97

No interest in either of the games but the elite bundle was quite a surprise. I'll keep an eye on this one and see if it keeps dropping (like I hope it will). FYI CAG'ers.

[quote name='buff89']In the Northtown Mall in Blaine,MN (Twin Cities) they had 5 more copies of GTA 4 for 11.97. I grabbed one since I never got around to buying it the first time and I am looking forward to the upcoming addition to the GTA4. I also picked up a copy of NCAA 09 football for $22.97. tubby34 where do you get the price match of 11.97 on that game? I would like to go back and save a few more dollars.[/quote]

I went to radio shack and had them look for one that was in stock at another radio shack. then went to best buy here in miami, showed em the stuff and told em which store had it. they didnt bother to check. but i had the reciept for madden. Ncaa 09 if they wanted to call the radio shack I would have had them call one 35 miles away.

[quote name='punkmaggit']I saw yesterday:

Xbox 360 elite bundle - $349.97 (clearanced, will probably drop more [HOPEFULLY!!])
:360: GTA4 - $11.97
:360: Lego Indy Jones - $11.97

No interest in either of the games but the elite bundle was quite a surprise. I'll keep an eye on this one and see if it keeps dropping (like I hope it will). FYI CAG'ers.[/quote]
Whoa... Definitely need to find GTA4 at that price... Thanks for the heads up.

I checked three Radio Shacks close to me and none of them sold any games.

Has anyone had success buying games in the Orange County, CA region? Thanks.

[quote name='saintkfs']Has anyone seen a copy of Ratchet and Clank near downtown L.A., SoCal?[/QUOTE]

have you seen any? lol none at macy's plaza?

I picked up GTA IV for $11. It's funny, cuz I returned the game after buying it for $29 on sale nearly two months ago. I took advantage of the BBV B1G1 deal, so now I have 3 copies, but I'll be keeping the new one!

Also saw 2K8 Baseball for 7.97 and Guitar Hero: Aerosmith for the same price.

the readio shack in dolphin mall in miami has games, but their sold out, only one that has it in stock is downtown miami flagler and 2nd ave.
23 flagler street.

i want GTA4 for PS3 to drop from $30 to $13 or whatever, that would be sweet. (no blockbusters near me had them for $15 b1g1)

Hey gang,

My wife and daughter were going up to the WinCo north of our small town (in Longview, WA), and I had her stop into the Radio Shack that was next door to it.

They had a 360 GTAIV marked as $29.99, but it rang up as $11.97. I'm sure that it goes without saying that I had her snag it for me! Happy hunting, everyone!

green bay east side radioshack still had 1 copy of GTA4 (360) and 1 of Ninja Gaiden (360) for 11.97 and 14.97 respectively

was able ti pick up gh3 for 27.87 and rockband 1 complete band set for 74.99 toobad rockband guitar doesnt work on gh3 but at least it works both guitars work on rockband which i find to be the bettet game anyway thought i prefer the gh3 les paul or rocks stratocaster btw both were for ps3 didnt see any xbox sets availble

[quote name='silantstrike']grabbed a ratchet & clank for 14.97 today, on a random stop.[/quote]

Wow, I would kill for a deal like that.

[quote name='oasisboy']Wow, I would kill for a deal like that.[/quote]

Yes, a good deal for sure. But let's not result to murder. :)

[quote name='nycwolf55']just got call of duty world at war radioshack clearance price $39.97 gotta luv the shack for deals[/quote]

Dang dude your lucky. I saw WAW for 50 bucks about 3-4 weeks back and then I had went back over the weekend they were all gone. It would have been sweet if I had scored a copy. Well atleast they still have 2 copies of GTA IV for 30 bucks. Just gonna wait for those to drop down to $20 or less and ill buy em:bouncy:

Wii nunchuck for $16.97
PS3 Rockband 1 bundle for $69.97

My store still has a SC4 for the PS3 for $19.97...anybody see it for less?

[quote name='180husher']Wii nunchuck for $16.97
PS3 Rockband 1 bundle for $69.97

My store still has a SC4 for the PS3 for $19.97...anybody see it for less?[/quote]

no, but i want it for $20!!

you guys are lucky the radio shacks i've been to only have about a maximum of 10 XBOX and PS3 games combined. Among those, I did see GTA IV tagged at $29.XX

[quote name='Derrick1979'];) Man lucky you.. all the shacks around are sold out[/quote]
it was his last one too. he had a bunch of MLB 2k8, and GTA's left though

[quote name='KSHLove']you guys are lucky the radio shacks i've been to only have about a maximum of 10 XBOX and PS3 games combined. Among those, I did see GTA IV tagged at $29.XX[/quote]

for anyone judging prices by the price tag, don't.. always get them scanned first. the radioshack i got my gta (360) at had it listed at $29 but scanned for $11.

[quote name='sunghost']for anyone judging prices by the price tag, don't.. always get them scanned first. the radioshack i got my gta (360) at had it listed at $29 but scanned for $11.[/quote]

Yeah to bad for me all the local ones that do have it in stock for the PS3 ring up as $29.97

[quote name='Complex']I Got GTA IV for PS3 23.97 today in Homewood IL[/quote]

Did they have any other PS3 games there?

I went to the one in Matteson, and all they had were 360 games. NOT EVEN ONE PS3 game.

They had the 360 GH3 bundle with guitar for 31.98.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back