Rainbow Six Vegas (360) $11 and Virtua Fighter 5 (360) $17 at Amazon

Thanks for the heads-up! I'm in for one. I have never played a Rainbow Six game, and I've seen nothing but great reviews for this one. $11 seems like an excellent price for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='joby27']OP How about adding Virtua Fighter 5 for 360 for 16.99[/quote]Sure, what the hell. Thanks, that's a good deal. If I didn't just get that at the B2G1 deal at TRU I'd order it.

[quote name='Master Shake']Sure, what the hell. Thanks, that's a good deal. If I didn't just get that at the B2G1 deal at TRU I'd order it.[/QUOTE]

Glad to make the post a little sweeter.

I'm kind of tempted by Rainbow Six: Vegas, but I bought the second one (PS3 version) and got stuck somewhere in it, so I'm assuming the same thing would happen in the first one.

[quote name='Wolfpup']I'm kind of tempted by Rainbow Six: Vegas, but I bought the second one (PS3 version) and got stuck somewhere in it, so I'm assuming the same thing would happen in the first one.[/QUOTE]

i have completed the first R6V playing normal on xbox, so I think its ok except that defending the some theatre stuff......

and the second one is more buggy than the first one, the first one is fantastic in gameplay

Hey guys, sweet price on the R6V. I never played part 1 and wanted to get part 2 but with this price, might just have to get part 1 first...

Is the $11 with shipping included? is there free shipping? Or should I expect a $5 bump for that?

[quote name='illpleasa']Hey guys, sweet price on the R6V. I never played part 1 and wanted to get part 2 but with this price, might just have to get part 1 first...

Is the $11 with shipping included? is there free shipping? Or should I expect a $5 bump for that?[/quote]

These are both for sale by Amazon, and both qualify for free Super Saver shipping on orders over $25. They'd be decent to order together (if one is interested in both), as they'd push the total up over that threshhold.

But seriously, you can type a response, but you can't click a link?

Seems as if R6V is also available through the Target link on the Amazon page. It's a buck cheaper and shipping is a little less too.

[quote name='guessed']These are both for sale by Amazon, and both qualify for free Super Saver shipping on orders over $25. They'd be decent to order together (if one is interested in both), as they'd push the total up over that threshhold.

But seriously, you can type a response, but you can't click a link?[/quote]

Thanks for the answer 'guessed', I apprecitate it.

and sorry bout not checking the link, im usually good with that ;-)

EDIT:
------
Maybe the title could be updated with a (plus shipping) added to it so that others can know its not just $11 out of pocket

Last edited by a moderator:
In for RSV. Never played a TC game before, so this should be interesting.

I wonder if there is still an active Live community for this game?

R6V is pretty good, the only issue is the lack of save points. I'd get so far, then die.. and have to start from way back. But for $11- it's a pretty sweet deal. And VF5 is the best fighter I've played on 360. VF5 > DOA4 > SCIV > DBZ: Burst Limit

[quote name='sgs89']In for RSV. Never played a TC game before, so this should be interesting.[/QUOTE]

Don't assume you won't like the better Splinter Cell games even if you hate this. I hated the second one (got stuck super fast), but still loved Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (the Xbox 1 where you can save anywhere).

I don't know how well its held up over time, but R6V had an awesome online community when I used to play a year ago. But that was before the sequel came out... either way, it's an awesome game. Definitely pick it up for that price if you don't have it.

Virtua Fighter 5 at that price is a fantastic deal. I got it for $20 at TRU back in June and I've racked up about 25 hours(1,100+ fights) in the single player Quest mode alone. Depending on the button set-up, which you can customize, you don't have to get an arcade stick to enjoy it.

awesome, an offer i couldnt refuse. i always wanted R6 vegas but never picked it up. im also using amazon free trial of prime so i got free 2 day shipping. 11 bucks what a deal

RB6V was a great single player game i've been itching to pick up the second one for awhile. Hurry up part 3 so part 2 will be this price lol.

[quote name='illpleasa']Maybe the title could be updated with a (plus shipping) added to it so that others can know its not just $11 out of pocket[/QUOTE]

Most of us who are familiar with Amazon already know this

Vegas is definitely worth 11 bucks. I thought I've seen VF5 going for 20 bucks at Walmart though, perhaps it could go lower?

[quote name='muumuu']Vegas is definitely worth 11 bucks. I thought I've seen VF5 going for 20 bucks at Walmart though, perhaps it could go lower?[/quote]

I'm waiting for a sub-$15 price, myself.

Thanks...picked up Rainbow Six Vegas along with some other things. There are other games I want now however for $10.99 one cannot go wrong. :)

In for Rainbow Six Vegas! Thanks OP...

Been building up my 360 Collection w/ deals from you guys for a year now...

Now I have:

R6 Vegas
Mass Effect
Crackdown
Splinter Cell Double Agent

Now all I need is to finally buy a 360!...Some day...some day.:cry:

[quote name='SCDallas']In for Rainbow Six Vegas! Thanks OP...

Now I have:

R6 Vegas
Mass Effect
Crackdown

Now all I need is to finally buy a 360!...Some day...some day.:cry:[/quote]
I think its time now fye has a great deal going on now:lol:

These are both excellent games for excellent prices. IMHO, anyone on the fence should "bite" before the deal becomes unavailable. ;)

[quote name='ernasty10050']Damn, I was at work. The demo is really fun but I never got around to buying it... R6V I mean[/quote]
You can still buy it. It just takes 2-3 weeks to ship. Look on the right hand side for more buying options.

[quote name='SCDallas']In for Rainbow Six Vegas! Thanks OP...

Now I have:

R6 Vegas
Mass Effect
Crackdown

Now all I need is to finally buy a 360!...Some day...some day.:cry:[/quote]

No way I could torture myself like that-especially Mass Effect.

[quote name='Master Shake']You can still buy it. It just takes 2-3 weeks to ship. Look on the right hand side for more buying options.[/quote]

Thanks for that info. I hadn't noticed the amazon option on the right at first.
Now to try the Demo and see if I really want it.
With shipping 2-3 weeks out, I'll have plenty of time to cancel if need be.

Virtua Fighter 5 is a good deal. But I can't bite on it. Two Reasons:
1- I'm not a joystick fan, I'm a d-pad man, and there is to my knowledge no 360 controller with a quality d-pad.
2- Over time, Virtua Fighter gives new moves and takes old ones away, but they took away a somewhat vital move from Sarah (my character of over ten years) that I use to win my share of battles, diminishing her efficiency significantly.

[quote name='lockarm']Virtua Fighter 5 is a good deal. But I can't bite on it. Two Reasons:
1- I'm not a joystick fan, I'm a d-pad man, and there is to my knowledge no 360 controller with a quality d-pad.
2- Over time, Virtua Fighter gives new moves and takes old ones away, but they took away a somewhat vital move from Sarah (my character of over ten years) that I use to win my share of battles, diminishing her efficiency significantly.[/quote]

So use one of the new characters or one of the other ones. I'm a big Shun-di fan and his changes didn't make me love VF5 any less. I just started using Jacky more.

bread's done
Back