Rainbow Six Vegas?

I've also been looking around for deals on the first game, especially since nearly every review of RB6V2 says that it's pretty much the same as the first one.

The only time I've seen Vegas new for $20 was on Black Friday on Amazon. Most places sell it new for $30 now though since the sequel is out, so maybe you can find it used for $20?

Isn't the name of the site "Cheap Ass Gamer"? Why would a CAG get the new things when they could get the slightly older thing for significantly less money?

Yes, it's much improved. Also, where the hell have you been? I've had my copy of RSV up for like a week now... Sold it today though.

Number 2 is actually quite a bit fun. if you don't mind missing on some of the back story, then you shouldn't have any problem just jumping into 2.

[quote name='VipFREAK']Yes, it's much improved. Also, where the hell have you been? I've had my copy of RSV up for like a week now... Sold it today though.[/quote]I've had ten of my friends buy it who were hardcore Rainbow Six: Vegas fans.

Out of those ten, nine say it's garbage, one says it's decent but the first is better, and six have traded it in for store credit less than a week after it came out.

So yeah, not so hot for for the sequel.

I'm looking for a deal on the game new, not for a used copy.

[quote name='tcolberg']Isn't the name of the site "Cheap Ass Gamer"? Why would a CAG get the new things when they could get the slightly older thing for significantly less money?[/QUOTE]

Sometimes its nice to buy new things. Getting games cheap is fun, but that shouldn't define what people buy.

bread's done
Back