Raleigh/Cary/Durham/Chapel Hill/Triangle area CAGS unite!

gforce007

CAG Veteran
I'm in Cary NC, and was recently pwned when trying to pick up RE4 for cube for 10 dollars at the two local Toys R Us's, both at Crossroads and at Crabtree Valley Mall. Other than that, I've been using that 10 dollar off games 29.99 and higher coupon from Best Buy, picking up a lot of stellar 30 dollar games with that coupon and enjoying a holiday season that is sadly winding down. How have the rest of you guys been? Finding enough good CAG deals? Happy New Year!

yea, i'm from raleigh...great deals as of late...i'm lovin it! now i'm just waiting for need for speed most wanted to be 29.99 before the month's end so i can use the coupon! oh yea, i'm waiting for guild wars to be 29.99 too :)

any good games that i should use the coupon on? mainly for xbox and ps2

Chapel Hill here, scored an xbox 360 this morning in Hillsborough, they still had a few around 8 am at the wal-mart. Been using the $10 off BB coupons at the BB in Durham w/o any problems. Picked up the GTA triple pack for $20 a few weeks ago. I rarely find anything noteworthy, but if I do I'll post it.

only found ff1&2 for $10 at toys r us in raleigh

other than that, bought a few xbox 360s to fund me actually buying one (i cheat... i work at target)

Holly Springs, but I work and shop in Cary.
I've used the 10-off cooupon twice, once for Jak X, once for DQ8 when it was on sale last week.
I never have any luck at TRU, and the only luck I've had at Target was getting the last La Pucelle for 20 way back when.

This is my next-to-last day as a RDU CAGer. Good to hear the $10 off coupons have been working...I'll have to pick up a game or two with that now (even if it is a bit shady).

I'll be moving back to Hickory for a month, before taking a job teaching English in Japan.

bread's done
Back