Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max Payne 3 Soundtrack  redeem at rockstargames.com/maxpayne3/soundtrackdownload

RWXK-PQQN-3HD9-85Q8

NBA 2K12 legendary teams

9Q8S-KC2Y-WACN-6PMU-3TMY

Max Payne 3 Soundtrack redeem at rockstargames.com/maxpayne3/soundtrackdownload
RWXK-PQQN-3HD9-85Q8

NBA 2K12 legendary teams
9Q8S-KC2Y-WACN-6PMU-3TMY
Thanks redeeemed the Max Payne soundtrack.
Let me know if it works for you. I got a code from this thread a little while back, entered it and it all seemed to work fine, said 'thank you' and all that... but i never got an email or anything with instructions on how to actually get it. Checked spam and everything, it just never showed up.

"8x8 Photo Book from Shutterfly" Fine print says you have to pay shipping though.

You're just a few clicks away from enjoying your digital reward. This email is a receipt which confirms that you redeemed 0 points for : 8x8 Photo Book from Shutterfly (Free Gift).

Your digital code is: CC6M-EWEW-Z1KK-JJXK2G

Your digital code will be delivered via email to the email address associated with your My Coke Rewards account. Once you have your code, please follow the directions below:
1. http://www.shutterfly.com/mycokerewards
2. Sign up for a Shutterfly account (or, sign in if you're already a member)
3. Copy and paste your code in the Promotional Code field. 

4. Your promotional code will be stored in your account and applied automatically at checkout.

Desura Key:

Oniken

?WBO1-?RF8G-MCWU3-BSY43-INDGL

Hint 1: first number is the same number as one that also appears in this code

Hint 2: Second number is greater than 5 but less than 8 

Last edited by a moderator:
Humble Indie Bundle #3 Desura key: HIB3A-8LD7L-TNA55-9POI0-BXEEL

​
Humble Indie Bundle #3 Steam key: FHI6J-QV5JR-F8GMZ

Even ignoring getting all of the others, did you seriously take two copies of the same bundle? Not cool.
Sorry you are correct I did get carried away. Honestly though I did not cut and paste any of the codes I typed them in. Nine times out of ten the codes get lurked within seconds without the ones who gave them out ever thanked.

Maybe I'm in the minority opinion here, but manually typing the keys themselves is far from a good justification for taking all of those codes, especially when you snatch the same bundle more than once.

Humble Indie Bundle #3 Desura key: HIB3A-8LD7L-TNA55-9POI0-BXEEL

Humble Indie Bundle #3 Steam key: FHI6J-QV5JR-F8GMZ
Got both again! Thanks Punisher138 you have made me feel like I have won the CAG lottery on this one night!
Even ignoring getting all of the others, did you seriously take two copies of the same bundle? Not cool.
STOP THE CRY BABYING :cry:
That really isn't cool, man. And saying so is not not "CRY BABYING".

-edit-

That being said, it prolly would have just been stalked by a lurker anyhow and we shouldn't encourage people to not say thank you without persecution. ;) To avoid these problems, i recommend not just posting codes straight out. But it's up to the gifter how they want to give their codes. :)

As for getting all of the codes, you cant really complain about someone being faster then everyone else.  He got them fair and square.  I spaced them out to give others a chance but he was persistent and got them and you cant knock him for that.  I agree it was probably a bit unsportsmanlike to grab both of the HIB3 keys, but in his defense when I originally posted it, the steam key was posted with a typo and read Humble Indie Bundle ## Steam key.  I fixed it right away, but it only takes a second to grab the key without realizing what it's for.  

Instead of just dropping the code I'll ask a math question instead. Easy question too.

Mr. X and 8 friends went on a fishing trip during their summer vacation. Once the fisherman arrived to the lake they began to fish. Each fisherman caught 6 fish, but of all the fish caught 3 got away. How many fish were caught in all?

This was a question I gave to my 3rd grade students on a test this past semester. It tricked a few of my students too. Now, the first person to post the correct answer will get a UV code of Life of Pi.

Instead of just dropping the code I'll ask a math question instead. Easy question too.

Mr. X and 8 friends went on a fishing trip during their summer vacation. Once the fisherman arrived to the lake they began to fish. Each fisherman caught 6 fish, but of all the fish caught 3 got away. How many fish were caught in all?

This was a question I gave to my 3rd grade students on a test this past semester. It tricked a few of my students too. Now, the first person to post the correct answer will get a UV code of Life of Pi.
45?

No. 51?

54 - no question marks from this guy :)

*edit - darn got beat by my son grabbing my arm and preventing me from hitting the mouse lol

51?

You didn't say the fish kept, just caught o_O or do I need more coffee this morning?

Actually I always need more coffee but still...

Here is another one for you guys. 

[SIZE=12pt]Bill and Susan already had 13 shells in their shell collection. Then they went to the beach to collect ever more. Bill found 12 limpet shells, 3 sand dollars, and 4 conch shells. Susan found 10 more shells than Bill did. How many shells do the pair have all together?[/SIZE]

first to get correct get iTunes code of Django.

[SIZE=12pt]Bill and Susan already had 13 shells in their shell collection. Then they went to the beach to collect ever more. Bill found 12 limpet shells, 3 sand dollars, and 4 conch shells. Susan found 10 more shells than Bill did. How many shells do the pair have all together?[/SIZE]

first to get correct get iTunes code of Django.
29?

no.61?

Correct 61. I'll PM you code.

-Edit well that's all the free codes I had.

-Edit just in case anyone wants to know how 61 is the answer

Find the number of total shells found by bill

12+3+4+19

Find the total number Susan Found

19+10+29

Find total number of shells found by both

19+29+13 Gives you 61

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back