Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, the answer is 54. It's not just a math question, but reading comprehension as well.
You are correct it is 54. I was wondering where everyone was getting 54 I just thought everyone was forgetting to do a step? I should have reread my own question before posting. What I meant to have at the end of the question was; How many fish did the fisherman have in total at the end of their trip.

You are correct it is 54. I was wondering where everyone was getting 54 I just thought everyone was forgetting to do a step? I should have reread my own question before posting. What I meant to have at the end of the question was; How many fish did the fisherman have in total at the end of their trip.
:) It's all good. I like the idea of posting riddles/questions for codes.

Traded in my game of Metro Last Night so I have no need for the dLc Ranger Mode. Its for ps3 BTW. here is another riddle

The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What is it?

Again, first to post answser will get code.

Be fast!

Traded in my game of Metro Last Night so I have no need for the dLc Ranger Mode. Its for ps3 BTW. here is another riddle

The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What is it?

Again, first to post answser will get code.

Be fast!
I don't need the code, but is it a coffin?

Damn, missed all the fun.  Nice shares, though. I much prefer almost anything besides just a 'drop'. (See my sig and the link, lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
These should be working.

Assassins Creed 3 for ps3
Multiplayer Code HMA?-58NE-QNHT
?= Andrew Jackson was the ___ president of the United States.

The Benedict Arnold Pack
72G2-RBNC-?PN7
?= The first letter in the name of the 16th president of United States.

These should be working.

The Benedict Arnold Pack
72G2-RBNC-?PN7
Was going to grab these since i thought the first code was for the actual Assassin's Creed III game. But the first code is actually for the "Uplay Passport" for AC3. Since i don't have AC3 for PS3 i did not redeem it so they can be saved for someone else. :) Thank you for the share, though. :)

These should be working.

The Benedict Arnold Pack
72G2-RBNC-?PN7
Both lurked, nice drop though

From MCR

You're just a few clicks away from enjoying your digital reward. This email is a receipt which confirms that you redeemed : ESPN Insider Access for 1-Month.

Your digital code is: MCR129100

1. Please visit http://www.espn.com/cokeinsiderrewards

2. Enter your code

3. Select the services you wish to use and checkout

4. If you have any troubles redeeming your Insider code, please contact the ESPN Customer Care team at 1-888-549-3776 or use our Contact Us page.

Anyone want 40 minutes of Skype time courtesy of Inside PS Vita? If so just qoute/PM me the answer to this riddle and it's yours :)

A boy and girl are chatting at a local cafe. Looking up from his coffee, the boy says. "You know, I'm 20 now, but back when I was as old as you are now, you were half my current age. Neat, huh?" As you can see, this boy isn't the most concise of speakers, but using what he's said, how old is the girl he's chatting with?

Anyone want 40 minutes of Skype time courtesy of Inside PS Vita? If so just qoute/PM me the answer to this riddle and it's yours :)

A boy and girl are chatting at a local cafe. Looking up from his coffee, the boy says. "You know, I'm 20 now, but back when I was as old as you are now, you were half my current age. Neat, huh?" As you can see, this boy isn't the most concise of speakers, but using what he's said, how old is the girl he's chatting with?
10?

Scratch that 15

Good ol professor Layton :)

EDIT: too late, congrats jphillps10

ahh I see, done then lol, seems like a great site, way even more if u have more than 100$ in your steam account =)
I think i've entered around 50 contests so far and a little more than half have concluded. I haven't won yet but it's free (unless you're crazy enough to buy "gold") and takes very little time. So screw it, it might pay off eventually. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back