Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='trollape74']Some Club Nintendo Codes
Pokemon Black 2 JWC-CJFS-NWTR-GL3
Mario Party DS Z6Q-3ZTV-PCC4-DZ3[/QUOTE]
Black 2 was lurked.

I got a premium Battleforge code in my email, but I don't play the game anymore, so I'm giving it away.
Figure out the missing letter/number and it's yours. Good Luck!

65?5-7S23-SAFK-3447

The code gives the following:
- Unlock the full version of BattleForge and everything what comes with it.
- A set of free tokens to purchase card upgrades.
- Four weeks of time of magical Elements, which let you harvest tokens faster,convert unwished card upgrades into tokens and hide your decks in the PvE Speedrun rankings from the eyes of other Skylords.
*The code can only be redeem in the ingame store.

Check out Greenmangaming for great deals on new games. If you register a new account PM me for code and make a $2 purchase or more you get back $2.

Quote & PM for the Zero Dark Thirty Map Pack for PC edition of MOH: Warfighter (redeems on Origin). I have only the one to give away.

The Settlers Online

Easter Package:
244-943B-D434

Flower Package:
FBB-39C6-4FC4
--------------------------------------------
SMITE Exclusive Alienware Ra Skin
CBF9AFE078444E4E7
----------------------------------------------
Origins of Malu Closed Beta
14A1VB-4BMFF8-N3RKBM-M4NTG1-PAD1TE

IGN is proud to offer an exclusive closed beta weekend for Marvel Heroes. Running from April 13th through 14th, the beta weekend is free to all IGN readers, including members of IGN Prime. And don't be selfish, be sure to tell your friends (forward or share this email)!
Here's Your Key: IGN2-TGAX-OU6B-SNBT
How to Redeem Your Marvel Heroes™ Beta Key
1. Register an account on MarvelHeroes.com
2. After registration, click “REDEEM KEY” in the Account Management page
3. Enter the key *exactly as shown* (including hyphens) and no space before or after
4. Once you see the message “key redeemed successfully” click HERE to download the game client. Remember: While you will be able to install the game, you won’t be able to access the game until 4/13/13.

[quote name='Frakistan'] IGN is proud to offer an exclusive closed beta weekend for Marvel Heroes. Running from April 13th through 14th, the beta weekend is free to all IGN readers, including members of IGN Prime. And don't be selfish, be sure to tell your friends (forward or share this email)!
Here's Your Key: IGN2-TGAX-OU6B-SNBT
How to Redeem Your Marvel Heroes™ Beta Key
1. Register an account on MarvelHeroes.com
2. After registration, click “REDEEM KEY” in the Account Management page
3. Enter the key *exactly as shown* (including hyphens) and no space before or after
4. Once you see the message “key redeemed successfully” click HERE to download the game client. Remember: While you will be able to install the game, you won’t be able to access the game until 4/13/13.
[/QUOTE]
got it thanks man!

[quote name='Frakistan'] IGN is proud to offer an exclusive closed beta weekend for Marvel Heroes. Running from April 13th through 14th, the beta weekend is free to all IGN readers, including members of IGN Prime. And don't be selfish, be sure to tell your friends (forward or share this email)![/QUOTE]

Saved me from pasting this all myself, thx.:applause:

[quote name='KCF0107']Flixster/Vudu UV code for the SD version of Unknown:

CH76KXVG39KG[/QUOTE]

Thanks! finally got a UV code off here

[quote name='Funbumb']PLAYMH4-19 - Marvel Heroes Beta.

*Code can be redeemed multiple times
[/QUOTE]

Thank you, i got a chance to use the code.

Hello people! I’m new here and I wanted to share some codes to Might & Magic Duel of champions! So hear it is:

A3D-WER-Q8E-DF2-E4J (3 Premium Booster packs + 10 000 gold)

M3R1-XMAS-2YOU-FROM-D3VS (destiny card)

TH4NK5FBF4N5 (single gold gain boost)

5ORRY54TURD4Y (100 seal and a booster)

WE-ARE-NO-TROLLS another booster

All of the codes above are lurker free ;) (everyone can redeem them!)
Also if your aiming for the “50 friends” achievement feel free to add me - balaamwah
Have fun with this great card game! Greetings from Poland!

Last edited by a moderator:
ordered a Nvida video card and got this code free with it. $75 in game for HAWKEN, World of Tanks, and PlanetSide 2. ($25 each game) good til april 30

FPNA-SNEE-RKTU-ZURY-STHI-UDDO

[quote name='Unrestricted']ordered a Nvida video card and got this code free with it. $75 in game for HAWKEN, World of Tanks, and PlanetSide 2. ($25 each game) good til april 30

FPNA-SNEE-RKTU-ZURY-STHI-UDDO[/QUOTE]

lurked

[quote name='Unrestricted']ordered a Nvida video card and got this code free with it. $75 in game for HAWKEN, World of Tanks, and PlanetSide 2. ($25 each game) good til april 30

FPNA-SNEE-RKTU-ZURY-STHI-UDDO[/QUOTE]

No lurkage! I got it & BOY did that just make my day!!! THANKS OP!!!! :bouncy:

So I don’t see myself using this code for Planetside 2 anytime soon, mainly wanted the WoT bonus code. Gave out the Wot invite code & Hawken code to people who I know who would get use out of them. So who wants the Planetside 2?

MPCZ-9HAN-ZJKC-K3FK-CF4F

If a CAG get it, enjoy!

[quote name='Waxxxz018']So I don’t see myself using this code for Planetside 2 anytime soon, mainly wanted the WoT bonus code. Gave out the Wot invite code & Hawken code to people who I know who would get use out of them. So who wants the Planetside 2?

MPCZ-9HAN-ZJKC-K3FK-CF4F

If a CAG get it, enjoy![/QUOTE]

I want the plantside 2 if possible :) PM me !!!! :)

[quote name='stovetrain96']I want the plantside 2 if possible :) PM me !!!! :)[/QUOTE]

Well it looks like random drop only in this thread, wanted to pay it forward... So if you didn't get "Spoiler" well damn...

[quote name='Waxxxz018']Well it looks like random drop only in this thread, wanted to pay it forward... So if you didn't get "Spoiler" well damn...[/QUOTE]

My bad :) it was used by the time i got to it :) thanks for that anyway :)

[quote name='Waxxxz018']Well it looks like random drop only in this thread, wanted to pay it forward... So if you didn't get "Spoiler" well damn...[/QUOTE]

He just joined April 2013. :lol:

Anyway. Here is a random code drop.
ZWPPUV-TZBJMI-77EWAE-5O1XU8-G2PXJZ
Register an Origins of Malu account here: http://beta.originsofmalu.com

XURG-AHZC-CKNU
ShootMania Storm Exclusive Alienware Skin

5TW8W4EM66C2148D8ME7
HON 200 Silver Coins

ALWFC-82W8A-D3WVD-52KUC
Brick-Force Exclusive Alienware Skin

3B6B0NN3IMYSFHMYNFWV
HON Alien Andromeda Alt Avatar

9S7CNWGDM1WLZVZY
Nexuiz Exclusive Alienware Medal (Go here, http://forums.nexuiz.com/alienware/)

Loadout Close Beta Keys http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/loadout-closed-beta-key-giveaway/ (Activates on Steam Client only)

If you didn't get any, tough luck. Remember, Codes usually disappear in the first 10-30 minutes within posting. However, if you're lucky enough, no one used it. So good luck. xP

World of tanks code. North America only
RTFD2C56P3GS3C

1000 Gold

• Premium Consumables for your crew
o Five Automatic Fire Extinguishers
o Five Large Repair Kits
o Five Large Medical Kits

RTFD2C56P3GS3C

SMITE Exclusive Alienware Ra Skin Giveaway PXE180F30FBD4BA44D

Mass Effect 3[Origin DRM] M-90 Indra Sniper Rifle Giveaway 6X94-2G23-X6HQ-V94D

ShootMania Storm Exclusive Alienware Skin Giveaway XM9S-CNNJ-QNDN

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Multiplayer Character Pack Giveaway NZIWF-P89W6-G9PYA

[quote name='Chrisdarasta']i wanna trade 1month of xbox live for a ps3code[/QUOTE]
Post this in the trading thread. You'll most likely get more offers there than here.

[quote name='Relentless Sheep']Post this in the trading thread. You'll most likely get more offer there than here.[/QUOTE]

thanks

[quote name='Gamer4Life20xx']30% any PC Digital Download of your choice from Ubisoft's UbiShop code:

m3q77pqdh (enter code at checkout)[/QUOTE]
When does the code expire?

Flixster/Vudu UV code for the SD version of There Will Be Blood (I highly recommend this movie):

VVTVX7HHFWX2

$5 Movie Credit Purchase, VUDU VL5BLWCB7MUGHJWW

[quote name='KCF0107']Flixster/Vudu UV code for the SD version of There Will Be Blood (I highly recommend this movie):

VVTVX7HHFWX2[/QUOTE]

Lurked. But seeing that's been hours, I wouldn't be surprised. :lol:

[quote name='Olengie']$5 Movie Credit Purchase, VUDU[/QUOTE]

sorry to sound dumb but are you giving this away? if so id love it!

[quote name='Olengie']I believe it's a code for Darksiders 2 Axe DLC. Don't remember.
3HKC-C9N5-M9EE for PS3.[/QUOTE]

It was indeed. Lasted long enough for me to redeem. Thanks

[quote name='SackManBoy']sorry to sound dumb but are you giving this away? if so id love it![/QUOTE]

Allow me to step-in here...

The idea of this thread is that people come and DROP their CODES that they don't want, for FREE.

If you see that someone has posted a code for something you like, snag it and quick before someone lurking in the shadows takes it without ever acknowledging that they have.

(The exception is when someone asks for a private message, aka "PM," instead of posting the code itself, THAT'S when you need to ask.)

That, is the essence of a code drop thread. YW. ;)

[quote name='Sanges99']Allow me to step-in here...

The idea of this thread is that people come and DROP their CODES that they don't want, for FREE.

If you see that someone has posted a code for something you like, snag it and quick before someone lurking in the shadows takes it without ever acknowledging that they have.

(The exception is when someone asks for a private message, aka "PM," instead of posting the code itself, THAT'S when you need to ask.)

That, is the essence of a code drop thread. YW. ;)[/QUOTE]

i know this lol, at first it just said "$5 vudu credit" and then a while after i said that the post was edited with a code, which was lurked yesterday. i assure you im not like one of those begging kids on twitter haha, just seemed like one of those "first to reply" situations before the code was added into the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back