Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GinsuVictim']Alright, giveaway done for now. I still have codes, but no one else seems interested.[/QUOTE]

really liking the influx of movie codes lately. always miss em but got one today! so yeah i have interest, but i dont want to be the one to nab all your codes lol.

[quote name='GinsuVictim']Alright, giveaway done for now. I still have codes, but no one else seems interested.[/QUOTE]

I saw your posts but just a little too late. If you do these again I'll try to be more on the ball :)

[quote name='hellmutt']I saw your posts but just a little too late. If you do these again I'll try to be more on the ball :)[/QUOTE]
Sent one your way.

[quote name='GinsuVictim']Free: One "Dark Skies" UV code (HDX from Bluray) for the first person to quote this post.[/QUOTE]

First Quote!

Got some Club Nintendo codes with games that I have already registered (Yes I know you can create a family account or whatever, but I dont feel thats right, so just shut up and enjoy the codes :))

C66-XDCV-KU2W-XZV
33B-KU7T-F7QH-QT3
PDT-H8GT-LZ3W-687
CV6-9TEV-3R2G-4QR
62N-RMWZ-TJ3G-YRZ
M2P-39QV-HVAQ-S4Z
YUW-NXYW-DKBE-2PM
FHV-6VV9-J72H-6M5
KZQ-9SGX-3HY3-GBM
ENJ-OYCA-GSXX-XXX

(Please note some may have been used before as these games were used, and also the last code is not a code, it simply says "Enjoy Cags"!) Share which code you took, or did not work

[quote name='sp00ge']Took KZQ-9SGX-3HY3-GBM. It was Zelda Skyward Sword. Thanks![/QUOTE]

No problem, I know there was quite a few Skyward swords in there!

all used :(

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Got some Club Nintendo codes with games that I have already registered (Yes I know you can create a family account or whatever, but I dont feel thats right, so just shut up and enjoy the codes :))

C66-XDCV-KU2W-XZV
33B-KU7T-F7QH-QT3
PDT-H8GT-LZ3W-687
CV6-9TEV-3R2G-4QR
62N-RMWZ-TJ3G-YRZ
M2P-39QV-HVAQ-S4Z
YUW-NXYW-DKBE-2PM
FHV-6VV9-J72H-6M5
KZQ-9SGX-3HY3-GBM
ENJ-OYCA-GSXX-XXX

(Please note some may have been used before as these games were used, and also the last code is not a code, it simply says "Enjoy Cags"!) Share which code you took, or did not work[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dramasetter929']Star Trek 2009 Itunes code:
Download code: JYK36EKNTPME
Code Expiration: July 31, 2013[/QUOTE]

Already redeemed by someone. Hope they thank you for the code.

Any movie that has Thor, Sylar, and Original Universe Spock in it is all right in my book. I will get it digital one day....i hope.

Cheers

[quote name='TKSJOHN']Got some Club Nintendo codes with games that I have already registered (Yes I know you can create a family account or whatever, but I dont feel thats right, so just shut up and enjoy the codes :))

C66-XDCV-KU2W-XZV
33B-KU7T-F7QH-QT3
PDT-H8GT-LZ3W-687
CV6-9TEV-3R2G-4QR
62N-RMWZ-TJ3G-YRZ
M2P-39QV-HVAQ-S4Z
YUW-NXYW-DKBE-2PM
FHV-6VV9-J72H-6M5
KZQ-9SGX-3HY3-GBM
ENJ-OYCA-GSXX-XXX

(Please note some may have been used before as these games were used, and also the last code is not a code, it simply says "Enjoy Cags"!) Share which code you took, or did not work[/QUOTE]

I find it weird because i was literally on Club Nintendo when i saw this post..crazy! Anyways I used up 3 codes...Thanks alot!

[quote name='rocko562']I find it weird because i was literally on Club Nintendo when i saw this post..crazy! Anyways I used up 3 codes...Thanks alot![/QUOTE]

No problem, glad to help out everyone!

[quote name='Angel.9 Rakou Cobra']Millenium 2: Take Me Higher - XVEMF-M6P4G-TKQ6N-GS3ZT-ZZ783 (Desura)[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the game !

BA99349C9.jpg

Checked the Club nintendo codes in case one was missed, but they were all used. I need a few more points for Mario RPG, so I was hoping lol.

[quote name='Johnny The Machine']$10 dlls off coupon microsoft store

XboxEMWA6f79re68n
XboxEMWAdjafriazv
XboxEMWAfhffbyhyj
XboxEMWAi8bgovawj[/QUOTE]

All codes coming as invalid man

Free Realms 1,000 Station Cash (not sure if still works): 568 148 6846

$10 promo code for the Microsoft Online Store (expires 6/09/2013, valid for $10 credit off of a transaction for an item over $10.00 MSRP): XboxEMWAe3rayj9db

[quote name='dramasetter929']Star Trek 2009 Itunes code:
Download code: JYK36EKNTPME
Code Expiration: July 31, 2013[/QUOTE]
I know its late but I redeemed this. Thank you!

[quote name='Darkfighter54']I know its late but I redeemed this. Thank you![/QUOTE]

0_0 There was another Star Trek itunes code?

sigh missed again. what terrible luck.

[quote name='pandiosity']0_0 There was another Star Trek itunes code?

sigh missed again. what terrible luck.[/QUOTE]

I think they were just fussing up to lurking the last one. Your disappointment quota can be reset for the day.

It's my birthday today and ubisoft was so cool to give me a gift: 30% off a PC digital download from the ubishop

ENJOY: uq7ypo3iq

ps. I know it's rude to give out gifts but i don't need it :(.

Borderlands 2 DLC Mr. Torque Steam 7YDND-8CSGM-9GYHA-74DP5-3WBL2

Dragon’s Prophet NA and EU Closed Beta Key 7ZGN-2FJC-D2KD-RCAF-MF97

Renaissance Heroes Starter Pack Key 12cc3794888b74b8

Quote me now for a free digital download (iTunes, Windows Media, or Amazon Instant Video) of "Mental," starring Toni Collette and Liev Schreiber (from the director of Muriel's Wedding).

Only have one.

[quote name='GinsuVictim']Quote me now for a free digital download (iTunes, Windows Media, or Amazon Instant Video) of "Mental," starring Toni Collette and Liev Schreiber (from the director of Muriel's Wedding).

Only have one.[/QUOTE]

Sounds great! Thank you so much! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GinsuVictim']We have a winner!

Anyone want Hangover II? I have 10 codes for Flixster / Ultraviolet. Came from DVD, so SD only.[/QUOTE]

I'd love it I haven't seen it yet so I should if I want to see 3 sometime hehe ^_^

Anyone want Hangover II? I have 10 codes for Flixster / Ultraviolet. Came from DVD, so SD only.[/QUOTE]
I'd like one if you still have any. If not, thanks anyways.

i'll take one

I'd like one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back