Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GinsuVictim']We have a winner!

Anyone want Hangover II? I have 10 codes for Flixster / Ultraviolet. Came from DVD, so SD only.[/QUOTE]

id love one as well only saw the first one

Anyone want Hangover II? I have 10 codes for Flixster / Ultraviolet. Came from DVD, so SD only.[/QUOTE]

one please :D

I would love one if possible! Thanks!

One Hangover II code left, then I'm giving away two other titles.

One of them doesn't come out until tomorrow, but you can get it free today.

I'll let you know what it is and how to get yours in a few minutes....

Alright, I have a few Silver Linings Playbook HDX UV and iTunes codes. Quote this post with your preference of Ultraviolet or iTunes. I will give these to the first five replies only, but afterward, I'm giving away a new title that comes out tomorrow.

[quote name='GinsuVictim']Alright, I have a few Silver Linings Playbook HDX UV and iTunes codes. Quote this post with your preference of Ultraviolet or iTunes. I will give these to the first five replies only, but afterward, I'm giving away a new title that comes out tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Ultraviolet. ^.^ Again, thanks a lot for the opportunity.

[quote name='GinsuVictim']Alright, I have a few Silver Linings Playbook HDX UV and iTunes codes. Quote this post with your preference of Ultraviolet or iTunes. I will give these to the first five replies only, but afterward, I'm giving away a new title that comes out tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

itunes

Ultraviolet. Thanks!

ultraviolet please and thx

Ultraviolet

UltraViolet would be nice!

Thanks a lot!

Ok, I wound up giving out six instead of five. If you missed out, I'll do this another day in the future, but when I do it is random.

Okay, so here's tomorrow's release today....

I have FOUR HDX UV copies of Escape from Planet Earth for the next four people to quote this post.

[quote name='GinsuVictim']Ok, I wound up giving out six instead of five. If you missed out, I'll do this another day in the future, but when I do it is random.

I have FOUR HDX UV copies of Escape from Planet Earth for the next four people to quote this post.[/QUOTE]

I'd love one! :3

[quote name='ginsuvictim']ok, i wound up giving out six instead of five. If you missed out, i'll do this another day in the future, but when i do it is random.

I have four hdx uv copies of escape from planet earth for the next four people to quote this post.[/quote]

uvvu

[quote name='GinsuVictim']Ok, I wound up giving out six instead of five. If you missed out, I'll do this another day in the future, but when I do it is random.

I have FOUR HDX UV copies of Escape from Planet Earth for the next four people to quote this post.[/QUOTE]
You are awesome!

haha

Why Not!

Lol. Missed out on this one I suppose. :lol:

I still have a few more, but several of the same people got codes from all my giveaways today, so I'll do this again when others can have a shot.

Thanks for playing! :applause:

Thanks GinsuVictim, you've made my day that much better. My kids have been looking forward to seeing Escape from Planet Earth for a while now.

I'll take a code if there is any left.

Arma 3 Alpha Lite keys :

RWXZE-ABLC0-5RFZ6
VY5T5-PZ4BJ-FLPW9
A2HW4-M0W5E-BR0IT
LDAVG-IDNKC-94AF6
449H2-GGXBD-27HKM
AW2HE-GXIG8-40YIL
JDT5M-XP8R3-6Q64C
39NHN-0QP6E-9I74P

I've got a little over 100 ultraviolet codes to give away to celebrate CAG 3.0. In the future I'll have single codes for new releases that I will drop here, but I'm assuming that I should probably have a separate post to give out 100? or should I just start dropping and let the lurkers at it?

I've got a little over 100 ultraviolet codes to give away to celebrate CAG 3.0. In the future I'll have single codes for new releases that I will drop here, but I'm assuming that I should probably have a separate post to give out 100? or should I just start dropping and let the lurkers at it?
Up to you, works either way for me :)

Up to you. I'm in either way, just like with Hellmut.

IMO, the fact that's it's 100...I'd make a separate post.

thanks for sharing!

I don't think lurkers should get the ability to. If they want them, they can sign up and become a member.
I mean if there was an actual application for this thread that'd be great. Users post the name of the code, and in order to take it you have to sign in and leave a note that the code was used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back