Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Star Trek code went super fast. But I have another Ultraviolet code for Seven Psychopaths.

Trivia time!

What music artist had a music video that featured Christopher Walken dancing to their tune?
Was it fat boy slim?

Edit: by the time I posted, there had already been two people that beat me by a minute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, last Ultraviolet code for the night. This one isn't a newer release so no hoops to jump thru.

Who wants (Batman) The Dark Knight Rises?

Digital Ink wins it.

I'll have to go thru my BD collection sometime and pull out all the UV codes. I'd rather they be used by CAGs then go unused and expire. Another day though.

Okay, last Ultraviolet code for the night. This one isn't a newer release so no hoops to jump thru.

Who wants (Batman) The Dark Knight Rises?
-edit- Arrggh! Had just posted to another topic and it wouldn't let me post! Doh!

Just can't win today. Thank you, though. :)

We preordered Star Trek Into Darkness at walmart about two weeks ago, cause it came with the first and second + digital copies to watch the day we purchased (ie before the retail copy was released).  The blurays just came in yesterday and they both have ultraviolet codes if anyone would like one/both of them! 

I guess I'll do trivia too:

Which actor from Star Trek was in another film as a Trekkie? (if anyone can get this; if not I'll just give them out.  I can give hints if needed)

We preordered Star Trek Into Darkness at walmart about two weeks ago, cause it came with the first and second + digital copies to watch the day we purchased (ie before the retail copy was released). The blurays just came in yesterday and they both have ultraviolet codes if anyone would like one/both of them!

I guess I'll do trivia too:

Which actor from Star Trek was in another film as a Trekkie? (if anyone can get this; if not I'll just give them out. I can give hints if needed)
Simon Pegg

I was thinking of Spaced, he made few reference there.
I see (that's a tv show though, according to IMDb, and never seen it) But still, I think it's fine to use. I should have thought my trivia q a bit more to make sure there was one answer; did you want both or one?

For some reason I thought it might have been mentioned in Shaun of the Dead. Well there's another actor if anyone wants to guess.

I see (that's a tv show though, according to IMDb, and never seen it) But still, I think it's fine to use. I should have thought my trivia q a bit more to make sure there was one answer; did you want both or one?

For some reason I thought it might have been mentioned in Shaun of the Dead. Well there's another actor if anyone wants to guess.
zizi's first answer simon pegg is the guy from Shaun of the Dead

Yes, but I think Zizi was saying that in Spaced he (simon pegg) was making star trek references.  I've never seen it, and it is my fault for not making sure the trivia question was single answer! So Zizi can have one or both movies.  

The actor I was talking about was Zoe Saldana: she was in The Terminal, and was a trekkie.  She wasn't a major part of the film but they did specifically mention that she was and she did play an actual part in the film (ie wasn't a one time person in the film)

Yes, but I think Zizi was saying that in Spaced he (simon pegg) was making star trek references. I've never seen it, and it is my fault for not making sure the trivia question was single answer! So Zizi can have one or both movies.

The actor I was talking about was Zoe Saldana: she was in The Terminal, and was a trekkie. She wasn't a major part of the film but they did specifically mention that she was and she did play a part in the film (ie wasn't a one time person in the film)

That's a fun fact, I did not know that. Cheers for the info!

Another (more thought out) trivia question for a copy of Star Trek on ultra violet:

"I'm doing everything I can... and stop calling me Shirley!"

Who's the actor that said that, and what film was it from?

Infinite Crisis Beta Code

?CQC3DL4LTTJJW7FFF3NMZ7A9

What is the First ? You ask?

Hmmmm. I'm not quite sure.

Should I tell you?

I really don't know.

Actually, I will.

It's N

Fooled you. Who is Light Yagami's Rival? What is the Initial.

Like this post for random code drops (nope you can't choose xD, it's free)

(YOU MUST HAVE A AVATAR AND IT MUST NOT BE A NEW ACCOUNT, LURKERS SUX!)

UV Movies

iTunes Movies

Game Addons

DMR Points

Game Keys (Steam)

TOTAL GIVEN AWAY: 100+!
STOPPING AROUND 100 =)
(okay, so it's 3 am and I have more Breaking Bad to watch before I pass out, and court at 1 PM, so the next 15 people in line, cause I know there will be more than that, will receive codes after 4 pm tomorrow. Depending on how I'm feeling, which will be determined by court outcome lol, I might just give away 75-100 codes, CAG FTW)

Infinite Crisis Beta Code

?CQC3DL4LTTJJW7FFF3NMZ7A9

What is the First ? You ask?

Hmmmm. I'm not quite sure.

Should I tell you?

I really don't know.

Actually, I will.

It's N

Fooled you. Who is Light Yagami's Rival? What is the Initial.
If you are talking about death note, then it would be L. Or it would be Ken'ichi Matsuyama / KM.

UV Movies

iTunes Movies

Game Addons

DMR Points

Game Keys (Steam)

TOTAL GIVEN AWAY: 20~

UV Movies

iTunes Movies

Game Addons

DMR Points

Game Keys (Steam)

Thanks for the chance. Here's hoping.

UV Movies

iTunes Movies

Game Addons

DMR Points

Game Keys (Steam)

Cool, thanks for the chance!

UV Movies

iTunes Movies

Game Addons

DMR Points

Game Keys (Steam)

TOTAL GIVEN AWAY: 35~
STOPPING AROUND 50 =)
(okay, so it's 3 am and I have more Breaking Bad to watch before I pass out, and court at 1 PM, so the next 15 people in line, cause I know there will be more than that, will receive codes after 4 pm tomorrow. Depending on how I'm feeling, which will be determined by court outcome lol, I might just give away 75-100 codes, CAG FTW)
Done :3 Like my avatar? I drew it by myself :D

UV Movies
iTunes Movies
Game Addons
DMR Points
Game Keys (Steam)

STOPPING AROUND 50 =)

Did it and got that cod ghost on deck lol thanks

UV Movies

iTunes Movies

Game Addons

DMR Points

Game Keys (Steam)

STOPPING AROUND 50 =)
hey ! is this still going ? if so i wanna be part of this :)
actually i dont need any UV Movies, iTunes Movies or DMR Points. just Game Addons & Game Keys
really appreciate this give away... :applause:

UV Movies
iTunes Movies
Game Addons
DMR Points
Game Keys (Steam)

STOPPING AROUND 50 =)
Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back