Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirror's Edge Origin Key
GTAA-VN4Y-BWEZ-P92C-VZHC

Sharing the love :)
OMG thank you so much, I got the steam version, and then purchased the Pure Time Trial on Origin thinking it will work for steam version, which turned out it doesn't. Now I can finally play the DLC. :bouncy:

I am off to the bar...LOL, tomorrow I will buy a few packs and give them out......I have a new full game to the person that can guess my real middle name, 1 guess per person....see you all tomorrow, " I may get side tracked it may be the next day
Thomas

I am off to the bar...LOL, tomorrow I will buy a few packs and give them out......I have a new full game to the person that can guess my real middle name, 1 guess per person....see you all tomorrow, " I may get side tracked it may be the next day
I'll go with David.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will go with - Mike

Like this post for random code drops (nope you can't choose xD, it's free)

(YOU MUST HAVE A AVATAR AND IT MUST NOT BE A NEW ACCOUNT, LURKERS SUX!)

UV Movies

iTunes Movies

Game Addons

DMR Points

Game Keys (Steam)

TOTAL GIVEN AWAY: 100+!
STOPPING AROUND 100 =)
(okay, so it's 3 am and I have more Breaking Bad to watch before I pass out, and court at 1 PM, so the next 15 people in line, cause I know there will be more than that, will receive codes after 4 pm tomorrow. Depending on how I'm feeling, which will be determined by court outcome lol, I might just give away 75-100 codes, CAG FTW)
Great giveaway!

UV Movies

iTunes Movies

Yeah i have found it for sure :twoguns:

Shannon

Wow. I literally went to sleep as this started. Wake up to see 94 notifications in my inbox from onethread overnight. No comment. Anyway I'll guess, I don't know, Louis?

Cool idea!

Hmm, I'm gonna say Patrick, because who doesn't love Sponge bob ;)

InsaneMan007, on 14 Sept 2013 - 12:30 AM, said:

Allen

Another code for a free download of Fairway Solitaire [iTunes]: J7LJXRFFAP96

It combines two things I hate, golf and card games. Enjoy.

If the funny picture thing for Populous is still going on I got this:

funny-birthday-cake-mom-baby.jpg

I would also like to guess that InsaneMan007's middle name is Nathan.

^ I can only imagine her absolute horror and embarrasment once she saw the picture. That is so wrong on so many levels.

Like my post for a mystery X-Box live code! I'll choose a winner sometime tomorrow :D
You have to have been a member for a few months minimum in order to win!

Like my post for a mystery X-Box live code! I'll choose a winner sometime tomorrow :D
You have to have been a member for a few months minimum in order to win!
XBOX LIVE CODE CHANCE!!!!

Yesh!!!!

IjusthopeitisnotaFreeTrial14daycode.

Thanks for giving a chance to all of us.

and I really hope its a trial lol, microsoft was so  fuck annoying and they fuck my account and now I cant use gold =(, just trials

Super mystery code. This random code was found amongst pile of backlog games. Must have come off one a while ago and I know this has to be a few years old but i can't remember which game (Prince of Persia?). Since I am the original owner of whatever game, it should be unused, but I wish I could say that with certainty. Have at it. (But don't blame me for wasting your time).

Front says Gamestop Exclusive 6 Bonus Missions / Console

Inside says

1) Go to main menu

2) Access Addtl Content & then Promo content

3) Enter above key code

code is 5EbRUs5s.

Again, don't blame me for the time you take attempting to use it! I'm dumping it since I won't bother.

Super mystery code. This random code was found amongst pile of backlog games. Must have come off one a while ago and I know this has to be a few years old but i can't remember which game (Prince of Persia?). Since I am the original owner of whatever game, it should be unused, but I wish I could say that with certainty. Have at it. (But don't blame me for wasting your time).

Front says Gamestop Exclusive 6 Bonus Missions / Console

Inside says

1) Go to main menu

2) Access Addtl Content & then Promo content

3) Enter above key code

code is 5EbRUs5s.

Again, don't blame me for the time you take attempting to use it! I'm dumping it since I won't bother.
Maybe Facrcry 2

Ok gonna pick somebody in about 45 minutes. The winner will get the code by noon. And just to boost the pool of entrants, I will reveal the item:
Weapon Skins Pack for Gears of War 3!
Alternatively, if you don't have GOW3 and want somebody else to have a chance for the item, let me know and I will remove you from the pool :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back