Random Free Codes (Drop Only, no asking for codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried earlier on how to use it. I have no idea. It was on the back of the manual. The ge was from '08 too so I don't know if that EA cheat code thing was shut down or something. Sorry.
After some googling, I see that update 1.6 disabled the cheat code screen. But thanks for taking the time to drop it! Burnout Paradise is truly a great free roam game.

I tried earlier on how to use it. I have no idea. It was on the back of the manual. The ge was from '08 too so I don't know if that EA cheat code thing was shut down or something. Sorry.
After some googling, I see that update 1.6 disabled the cheat code screen. But thanks for taking the time to drop it! Burnout Paradise is truly a great free roam game.

Whoa, quadruple-post? Slow down there Sonic. :bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Whoa, quadruple-post? Slow down there Sonic. :bouncy:

Going thru my old email, so I may find more codes. 😄 Tell when when they are used so people don't waste their time.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate demo code (unlimited uses)
A070KPWN29ATB1P6

Pokemon Online TCG Booster Packs
6L8-SGBJ-QSQ-3N8

Here is another free Flip Note for 3DS:  A079-ABRA-02CF-EM6N

If anyone has any Club Nintendo codes, I could use some from Bayonetta, Hyrule Warriors, Captain Toad, Watch Dogs, Wii Fit U...

Save $10 at Target when you spend $25 with this promo code:

EMAG7TVNSRCHGH

Offer available online only. Spend $25 and save $10 on Target.com. Discount applied at checkout with valid promotion code. Promotion code valid one time only. Offer excludes gift cards. Discount not applicable to gift wrap, tax or shipping and handling charges. May not be applied to previous orders. Offer expires 02/28/2015 at 11:59 PM PT.

the-order-1886-ps4-conta-primaria-23258-MLB20244127287_022015-O.jpg

Code: N**6-GGNQ-R3M5

Each * is the same letter.

Redbox - Take $1 off any 2 discs w/ code ZN6D63QM. Exp 3/2/15 @11:59pm

Rent any DVD & get a 2nd free for 1 day w/ code ZHNRKV9K. Exp 3/2/15 @ 11:59pm

Redbox - Take $1 off any 2 discs w/ code RQD4542V. Exp 3/2/15 @11:59pm

MH4 3DS demo codes been sitting in my email. I think it's already on the eShop though.

A070TMT61W4AU8B1
A07105NJ1794F3CH
A06WVCR91NKLRSUD
A07038HA1T6L9WF3

[quote name="grandepolloloco" post="12530337" timestamp="1424879046"]The Order 1886 Knights Arsenal DLC - [background=rgb(255,255,255)]QPA8-KCN6-FMRJ[/background][/quote]

Thanks I got this one

I don't know if the code expired yet or not but here you go. Got it when I bought the Blu Ray last month.

Digita HD code for Mallrats

1) Universaldigitalcopy.com
2) FFEA9KY9R7A3

[quote name="Treyjyert" post="12531488" timestamp="1424903955"]I don't know if the code expired yet or not but here you go. Got it when I bought the Blu Ray last month.

2) FFEA9KY9R7A3[/quote]Got it for itunes thanks.

[quote name="Treyjyert" post="12531488" timestamp="1424903955"]I don't know if the code expired yet or not but here you go. Got it when I bought the Blu Ray last month.

2) FFEA9KY9R7A3[/quote]
These are the main codes I am looking for. One finally gets posted and I totally missed it! lol... Thank you, though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back